剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
you'll always have a home here.
这里永远是你的家
Thank you.
谢谢
Nice specs.
眼镜不错
Conforming to my new reality.
我得接受我的新生活了
Human ingenuity in the face of conflict
人类在面对冲突或障碍时
or obstacles, always commendable.
创造力真是可圈可点
You can say that again.
颇有同感
You missed all the fun.
你错过了好多
I should have come to your aid.
我应该及时过来帮助你的
I apologize. I didn't reali...
我抱歉 我没有意识...
It's okay. Turns out I came to my own aid.
没关系 我自己帮助了自己
Ah, may I?
我可以帮你拿行李吗
Ah, thank you.
好的 谢谢
If I've learned anything,
如果说我学到了什么
it's that you can't avoid risk.
那就是人永远无法逃避危险
Might as well do something
那还不如在好好做些什么
with your life that makes that risk worthwhile.
那样即使危险 也是值得的的
Although, I did enjoy my time
尽管如此 我还是更喜欢
being a librarian with a little L just a bit.
做图书馆员的日子 哪怕只多一点点
So much for normal.
普通人的日子到头啦
What? What is that smile?
你的蜜汁微笑啥意思
I just glad that
我就是很开心
you realized what we all have clearly known.
你终于领悟了一件大家都知道的事
You are anything but normal.
你才不是普通人
Thank goodness for that.
感谢苍天
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表