剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
So what date have you jumped forward from, Darrington?
所以你是从什么年代穿越到这来的 达灵顿
August 5th, 1888.
1888年 八月五号♥
Day before your birthday. Yeah.
你生日前一天 是的
You know when his birthday is?
你还知道他的生日
Of course I know his birthday.
我当然知道他生日
In fact, it is the day before my 40th birthday,
事实上 那是我四十岁生日的前一天
so it marks quite the milestone.
所以这标志着一个里程碑
Zounds!
哎呀
A self-actuating, automated coffee machine.
一台全自动的咖啡机
Upon my word. 'Tis a thing of beauty.
说真的 多漂亮啊
What is it, Flynn?
这是怎么了 弗林
Darrington Dare's 40th birthday...
在达灵顿·戴尔的四十岁生日那天
he's alone, he's obsessed with work,
他一个人 沉迷于工作
he never had any time for friends,
从没时间和朋友相处
and he's attacked by the Serpent Brotherhood...
然后他就被毒蛇兄弟会袭击了...
and killed. We have to warn him.
被杀身亡 我们得提醒他
We can't. I mean, what happened happened.
我们不能 我是说 该发生的总会发生
It's against the rules.
这是违反准则的
Win or lose, we send Darrington Dare
无论成或败 我们明天都要送
home to his death tomorrow.
达灵顿·戴尔回家去送死
All right, what's the plan?
好吧 计划是什么
Flynn?
弗林
You're asking me? He's asking me.
你在问我吗 他在问我
Of course he is, 'cause I'm the Librarian.
他当然是在问我 因为我是图书馆员
Well, obviously the girl is the clue,
好吧 很明显那个女孩是线索
so we should find her at once.
所以我们应该马上找到她
Eve, you and Cassandra,
伊芙 你和卡桑德拉一组
Ezekiel, and Stone should check uptown.
伊齐基尔 和司顿一起检查下近郊
What would that leave?
剩下的人怎么办呢
You and I shall be banded together.
你和我应该结一队
Ah, so it does.
啊 确实如此
What a coi... what a coincidence.
多么巧... 真是太巧了
I... unless that's...
我... 除非这是...
Go be a fanboy to your hero of heroes, Flynn.
弗林 去做你心目中超级英雄的狂热粉吧
Can I? 'Cause Darrington Dare... I get it.
我行吗 这可是达灵顿·戴尔 我明白
It's just like when I met Cinderella.
这就像我遇见辛德瑞拉一样
Admittedly, I was six and it was cute, acceptable,
得承认的是 我那时才六岁然后这很美好 也容易接受
but I get it.
不过我懂你
Ah.
啊
Ahoy! Ahoy!
啊嘿 啊嘿
The hunt is on.
猎杀开始
So, Jones, who's your hero?
琼斯 谁是你心目中的偶像
Uh, after me, it'd probably have to be...
呃 除了我 可能还是
me. What about you?
我 你呢
Well, I guess my mom, my dad.
我想应该是我的粑粑麻麻
And Cinderella? She was good.
以及辛德瑞拉 她是不错
Until I saw "Alien," And then it was Ripley all the way.
但是自从我看了电影异形之后 我的偶像就是雷普利
Oh. Einstein, obviously.
哦哦 爱因斯坦 必须的
Uh, Newton, Pythagoras, Emmy Noether, Turing, Stephen Hawking.
还有 牛顿 毕达哥拉斯 埃米诺特 图灵 霍金
When you grow up a math nerd,
当你渐渐成长为一个数学呆子的时候
you have a lot of potential heroes.
你就会有一票潜在的偶像
Jake, you? Da Vinci, of course.
小雅 该你了 必须是达芬奇
Michelangelo, Klimt.
米开朗基罗 克林姆
Can't forget about my boy, Paulo Coehlo.
当然还有保罗柯艾略
But as a kid, probably my dog.
但是当我还是孩子的时候 应该是我的狗狗
Your dog is your hero? That's so cool. Shh.
你的狗是你偶像 这个有点酷 嘘
Do you guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
You lead a good team, Flynn.
你带领了一个很好的团队 弗林
I approve of your assistants.
我很欣赏你的助手们
Actually, not my assistants. They're also Librarians.
实际上 那些不是我的助手 他们也是图书馆员
What?
什么
There are four Librarians?
有四个图书馆员
Good God, man. Don't you see how dangerous this is?
我的天呐 你根本不知道这有多危险
For centuries, there has been one unbreakable rule.
只能存在一个图书馆员
There can only be one Librarian.
这是几个世纪以来的一条铁律
But the Library chose all of us to defeat Apep, so...
但是图书馆选择了我们所有人去击败阿佩普 所以...
Yes, and if he is defeated, you are all no longer required.
是的 而且一旦他被击败 你们也就没用了
History shows that if there is ever more than one Librarian,
历史已经表明 一旦有多于一个的图书馆员存在
war shall come between them. War, Flynn.
他们之间必会发生战争 是战争 弗林
War until the Library is ripped apart.
是直到图书馆被摧毁的战争
War that all humanity will suffer.
是一场波及全人类的战争
Swear to me, swear to me that if you are the one true Librarian,
向我保证 如果你才是那个真正的图书馆员
you will fix this God awful mess.
你会处理好这个烂摊子
Fix it, yeah.
必须的
Fix it how?
怎么处理
You must fire the others from the Library.
你必须解雇图书馆的其他成员
Immediately. Darrington, I...
立刻 达灵顿我...
Give me your word, Flynn. You will do this.
给我回答 弗林 你会这么做
Darrington, I... Darrington, I... I...
达灵顿我... 达灵顿我... 我...
Darrington! What?
达灵顿 怎么了
There!
快看那
This conversation will be continued!
这个话题先留着
Nothing gets your attention like a creepy little music box.
没有比这个诡异的八音盒更能引人注意的了
"Auld Lang Syne."
# 友谊地久天长 #
"Should old acquaintance be forgot."
# 旧日好友怎能忘记 #
You think it's a message from Gethic to Darrington Dare?
你们觉得这会不会是哥特给达灵顿·戴尔的一个信♥号♥♥
A.G.?
A.G.
Ambrose Gethic.
安布罗斯·哥特
Yeah. But why is it here?
是的 但是它怎么会在这
I don't know.
说不好
Unless it's a trap.
除非这是个陷阱
So that must be home.
这肯定是她家
What would you say to the direct approach?
直接进去怎么样
Go away.
走开
Sir, if we could just, uh, have a moment of your time.
先生 我们能否占用您一点时间
Who is it, Kyle?
外面是谁 凯尔
I'm handling it. I said go away.
我来处理 我说了 走开
Sir, we are Librarians.
先生 我们是图书馆员
Hmm. Yeah.
唔 是的
How are you still young?
你们怎么还是那么年轻
I was going to ask you the same question.
我也正要问同样的问题
We thought it must be contagious, everyone getting old.
我猜这一定会传染 人人都在变老
I told you to stay inside, Jess.
我告诉你了在你房♥间呆着 杰西
Sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸爸
No, no. We're sorry. We didn't mean to scare anyone.
不不 应该说抱歉的是我们 我们不是故意想吓她
Can you think why the rest of the town has aged and you have not?
为什么镇上所有人都在变老而你们却没有
No. We just woke up like this and they woke up like... that.
不 我们只是起床后的样子有些不同而已
The electricity. The unpaid notices.
电 缴费通知
The use of candles. The broken doorbell.
使用蜡烛 门铃不响
Your power's been turned off.
你家停电了
Yeah. It's been a rough month.
是的 这个月不好过啊
No, it's been your lucky month.
不 你们走运了
You have no electricity. That's why you are unharmed.
你家没电 所以你们毫发未伤
That's how he aged the town.
这也就是为什么整个镇子都在老去
Gethic has been mixing magic with electricity.
哥特把电力混入了他的魔法中
He's wired the Crown to the power supply.
他连接王冠来供电
Is there a power station near here?
这附近有发电站吗
Yeah, there's Mayfield Electric near the river.
有的 湖边就有一个梅菲尔德电厂
Come, Flynn, together we
太好了 弗林 我们联起手来
may yet prevail against the forces of evil.
一定能打败恶势力
"Indubilidy."
木庸置疑
Indubitably. Indu...
毋庸自疑 毋庸...
Yes, we will. Ah.
是的 我们可以 嗯
Of course, we wi... what?
当然 我们... 什么情况
Flynn? Something's happened.
弗林 有情况
Ah, Mr. Carsen. Well, did you unravel the mystery
啊 卡尔森先生 你们解开镇子里人们变老
of the town of the elderly?
的谜团了吗
More like the mystery unraveled us.
更像是谜团把我们给解了
What? Is this... Oh, my! Dear Lord! Are they...
什么 这是... 艾玛 他们是...
I'm tired. I'm thirsty.
我好累 我好渴
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表