剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
Does it say where? Multiple locations.
有记录说去哪里了吗 很多地方
Toledo, Munich, Kyoto, Sao Paulo.
托莱多 慕尼黑 京都 圣保罗
I mean, she could have literally gone anywhere.
她可能在任何地方
No, it's a smoke screen.
不 这只是烟雾弹
She's trying to cover her tracks. She's...
她在试图掩盖自己的行踪 她...
Or she took the red eye from Portland to Heathrow.
她坐红眼从波特兰去了希思罗机场
I may have hacked her laptop,found her credit card statements.
我黑进了她电脑 查了她的信用记录
Ezekiel, that is private property and completely inappropriate.
伊齐基尔 那是私人财物 这样非常不合适
Yeah, so is her browser history.
嗯 她的网页浏览记录也是看不得
What is she doing in England?
她去英国干嘛
DOSA might know something about that.
异统部也许知道些什么
According to this, they've been corresponding for the last couple of weeks.
根据这个 他们过去几周一直在联♥系♥
She's even had them run facial recognition software on one particular person.
她一直在用面部识别软件找同一个人
Nicole. Mmhmm. Her last known location
妮可 她最后一次出现
was just outside of Lancashire, England.
是在英国兰开夏
I'm going after her.
我去找她
All right, so Baird went after Nicole. Why?
好吧 所以贝尔德去找妮可了 为什么
Probably to bring her back to the Library to face her crimes.
也许是想把她带回图书馆来认罪
Maybe she went to apologize for what the Library did to her.
也可能是代表图书馆向妮可道歉去了
Please. Maybe she just wanted to grab
得了吧 也可能只是想找个
a pint with a mate, you know? Guardians' night out.
自己的同类 来个守护者之夜什么的
Two Guardians alone together?
只有两个守护者
Could be doing anything to each other.
什么事都有可能
I'm coming with you. No, I'm going to do this by myself.
我陪你去 不要 我自己去
This is Nicole, and this is Eve.
一边是妮可 一边是伊芙
Yes. And sir, you are far too emotionally involved.
是的 但是先生 你太容易受到感情影响了
You have no objectivity.
缺乏理性
And you do? I...
那你就理性了吗 我...
Would you three stay, please, and guard the Library?
请你们三个留下来 看守图书馆
Both of you guys are going on a mission?
你俩要执行任务去吗
And we're staying here?
让我们留在这里吗
Which means... we get to be Jenkins!
也就是说... 我们要成为詹金斯了
One door for Lancashire coming right up!
通往兰开夏郡之门即将开启
Do we make tea now?
我们这会儿泡点茶喝喝
Why are we at another mortuary?
为啥我们又来殡仪馆了
How many grave sites do you have?
你到底有多少块坟墓
Enough not to arouse suspicion.
多到还不至于引起怀疑
I'm immortal, remember?
我是长生不老的 记得吧
A grown woman going over 20 years
一个成年女人 二十年来
without any sign of aging starts to look fishy.
没有任何变老的迹象 会引人起疑的
Hmm. Depends who her doctor is.
嗯 那也得看她的医生是谁
So help me understand this. You faked your own death every 20 years?
所以就这样吗 你每二十年就伪造一次死亡
For the last 500 years,
在过去的五百年里
each time starting over in a new life
每一次都换个新的地方
in a new part of the world.
开始新的人生
Here we are.
我们到了
I use this as my sort of safe-box
我把这个当成类似保险箱
in case I get into trouble.
以防我遇到麻烦
Put this aside, will you?
帮我把它放在一边
These people in these photos,
相片上的这些人
they were your friends?
他们都是你的朋友吗
Enduring so many years,
活了这么些年
you find ways to live,
你会有自己的生活方式
make friends, lovers, family,
结交朋友 寻找伴侣 组建家庭
always knowing you'll lose them.
并且知道 你终将失去他们
You've lived your whole life saying good-bye.
你的一生就在不断的告别
How on Earth did you keep going?
你怎么还能继续坚持走下去
Hope.
是希望
I knew if I could just keep surviving,
我知道我只要活着
there was a chance I could see Flynn again.
就有机会再见到弗林
It gave me a reason.
我就有了坚持下去的动力
You know, Flynn and I have agreed to tether to the Library.
你知道 我和弗林要和图书馆绑定了
Ah, yes,
啊 当然
and then you'll become immortal, too.
然后你也会获得永生
I don't think I understood everything that meant until now.
我到现在才明白 那样会意味着什么
Make damn sure you've got a good reason.
那你可一定要想清楚了
A mortuary?
殡仪馆
This is where the driver said he let Eve off.
司机说伊芙他们就是在这里下车的
What is Colonel Baird and Ms. Noone doing here?
贝尔德上校和努恩小姐来这里做什么
Hopefully not killing each other.
希望不是互相残杀
I do apologize, but we're closed.
很抱歉 我们已经闭馆了
Oh, can... we don't... it will just take a couple of minutes.
我们可不可以... 我们只要几分钟就好
Yes, but I'm afraid we had a situation
很遗憾 我们现在有点情况
in one of our lower rooms. Left a ghastly mess.
楼下一间屋子有点脏乱
We should reopen tomorrow.
我们只能明天开门
You sure we can't just take a quick visit?
我们就快进快出 可以吗
We can't wait till tomorrow.
我们等不到明天了
It's an eternal resting place, sir.
先生 这里是灵魂的长眠之地
Whatever you need will surely be here tomorrow.
无论怎样 您都只能明天再来
Yes, but...
我是可以没错 但是...
he may not.
他可能就不行了
You see, my grandfather's very sick.
你要知道 我祖父已经病重了
He just wants to see where he's going to be buried.
他只是想来看看 把自己埋哪儿比较合适
He has an incurable disease
他得了么么啦·啵拉姆病毒
brought on by the virus Murmurationis Pullum.
引起的绝症
He could croak at any moment.
随时都可能咽气
Oh?
是吗
That's the virus attacking his bronchopulmonary lymph nodes.
这种病毒正在摧毁他的支气管肺淋巴
Can you hear it? Yes, I do.
你能听出来吧 是的 我能
It's a shame. He looks quite well on the outside.
那真是太可怕了 他看着还好好的呢
But on the inside, complete mess.
但是身体内部 已经彻底不行了
Brains is mush.
脑子也不行了
Sardine pants are tight. Sardine pants are tight.
沙丁鱼的裤子太紧了 沙丁鱼的裤子太紧了
And then there's the involuntary spasms.
然后还伴随着这种无意识的痉挛
Yes. Uh, yes.
是的 呃 是的
Yes, I... I see.
是的 我... 我看出来了
He looks absolutely dreadful.
他看起来太痛苦了
Perhaps we can make an exception just this once.
或许我们可以破例这一次
Of course. Uh, please, make yourself at home.
当然了 呃 请吧 请自便
There's cucumber water in the parlor.
会客室有小黄瓜纯露饮品
Cucumber water? Yes.
小黄瓜纯露 是的
Come, Grandfather, come.
走吧 爷爷 走
Murmurationis Pullum? The screaming chicken?
么么啦·啵拉姆不是尖叫♥鸡♥吗
Got us inside.
拖尖叫♥鸡♥的福 我们进来了
Very good thing the man did not know his Latin.
幸亏这位小哥不知道它的拉丁文
Oh, so you had to pretend that you were dying.
哎呀 你就是装作要死的样子一下嘛
Consider yourself lucky. Look around you, Jenkins.
你应该感到幸运 看看你周围 詹金森
Aren't you glad you never had to deal with any of this?
你从来不用面对这些 不觉得开心吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I've lived a very long time, yes.
我已经活了很久了 是的
Fought the greatest battles.
参加过最伟大的战役
Lost my greatest love.
失去过最挚爱的伴侣
Sometimes I wonder...
有时候我就想...
would a final rest actually be welcomed?
结束生命 会不会也挺好的
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Look at these boot marks. Eve and Nicole were here.
看地上这些鞋印 伊芙和妮可来过这儿
There was a fight. Two men.
这里有过打斗 有两个男人
Scuff marks.
划痕
Broken glass.
碎玻璃
They went to the ground.
他们在地面上翻过
They got up.
跳起来
Should have gone with the blood choke.
可能想要阻断血液供给
Sir.
快看
Hello.
不是吧
Found it.
找到它了
What is it? What we came for.
这是什么 我们此行来找的东西
A Greek artifact called Apollo's Tablet.
一个叫做阿波罗碑的希腊神器
It belongs in the Library.
它应该归入图书馆的哦
What was that? Nothing.
说啥呢 没啥
What does it do?
它是做什么用的
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表