剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
If Martin Luther had had his way,
如果坚持沿用马丁·路德的规则
bowling would be called platzbahnkegeln,
保龄球应该叫九柱球
and there would only be nine pins,
而且一共只会有九个瓶子
but since we are socially conditioned
不过现在已经演变成了
to finding order in sets of ten...
十瓶制
Why am I talking to you?
我♥干♥嘛跟你说这些
Flynn.
弗林
Nicole.
妮可
I thought you left.
我以为你离开了
I did.
本来是离开了
I want you to come with me.
但我希望你跟我一起离开
Look, you're already packed.
看 你已经收拾好了
Nicole, when you told me that I should fight against
妮可 你之前你跟我说 我应该抗争
being a prisoner of this place, I realized...
不要做图书馆的囚徒 我意识到
I'm not a prisoner of this place.
我并不是图书馆的囚徒
The Library pushes me forward,
图书馆带给我的 不是阻碍和束缚
it doesn't hold me back.
而是前进的力量
Like Baird.
比如贝尔德
Baird?
贝尔德吗
Baird.
贝尔德
To whom I owe a bowling date,
我欠她一场保龄球
and with whom I intend to tether to the Library.
而且我还准备和她一起 与图书馆绑定
I don't want to be uncertain anymore.
我不想再踌躇不前了
I love the Library and I love... Baird.
我爱图书馆 我也爱... 贝尔德
And I'm ready.
我已经准备好了
I see.
我明白了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Uh, you know, I wish...
你知道的 我希望...
No, I'm sorry.
不 抱歉的应该是我
I should have specified...
我本该说清楚的
I wasn't asking.
我不是在征求你的意见
You must remember the Library
我必须牢记图书馆
or it'll be gone forever.
否则它就会彻底消失了
Flynn's tethering ring.
弗林的绑定戒指
I remember Flynn from the... the Library.
我记得弗林... 是图书馆的人
How do you hold something
怎样才能把这么大个图书馆
as big as the Library in your head?
装进脑子里
Flynn keeps everything in his head using...
弗林能做到 是因为他用了
a memory palace.
记忆宫殿
I did it!
我做到了
I'm here!
我在记忆宫殿里了
Okay, I just have to focus on specific things
好 现在我只需要回忆起一些关键点
and everything else will fill into place around it.
其他的东西就会补充进来
Okay.
好的
The Spear of Destiny!
命运之矛
Yes!
太好了
Okay. And then... um...
好的 接下来是...
here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
猫咪 猫咪 猫咪
The Lions! The Lions!
狮子 狮子
Yeah. Whoo!
太棒了
And right there is...
好的 那边是...
that's the, um...
那是...
the Ark...
约...
the Ark of the Covenant! Yes!
约柜 对啦
I remember it.
我还记得
I remember it all.
我全都记得
Okay.
好的
Okay, I did it.
好的 我做到了
So where are you, Flynn?
可你到底在哪里呢 弗林
Where am I gonna find you?
我要去哪儿找你呢
"Tv"?
"电视"
Okay.
好吧
Let's go find a TV.
我去找个电视
Fat and Flour?
脂肪和面粉
That all they serve?
他们就卖♥♥这些吗
What else is there?
还有别的可卖♥♥吗
It's the "I Fell Down!" Show!
欢迎收看"我摔倒了"
Because everyone falls down.
因为谁都有摔倒的时候
The only entertainment you'll ever need.
大家只需要这个笑料就够了
And now, here's your host...
现在 欢迎我们的主持人...
Eve?
伊芙吗
Flynn? Flynn, where are you? What's going on?
弗林 弗林 你在哪儿 这是怎么回事
To answer your first question, no, I can't hear you.
先回答你的第一个问题 我听不到你说话
That wasn't my... This is a recording.
我第一个问题不... 这是段录像
I've transmitted it directly into the glass of my tethering ring,
我把它传到了绑定戒指上
where it's stored kind of like a hard drive.
就像硬盘一样 能存储下来
And if you're seeing this, that means
如果你看到了这段录像 那就意味着
that you've found the ring and that Nicole is close
你找到了戒指 并且妮可
to completing her goal.
就快达到目的了
Eve, brace yourself.
伊芙 稳住了
Nicole is evil.
妮可是坏人
Ya think?
你才知道吗
Da, da, da, da, da!
得 得 得
Before you go and defend her,
别先急着为她辩护
she hit me on the head and kidnapped me.
她把我打晕了 然后绑♥架♥了我
Her plan is to get us to abandon the Library.
她的计划是让大家抛弃图书馆
With it being untethered,
没人和图书馆绑定
it would create a world
就能创造出一个新的世界
not only where the Library ceases to exist,
在那里 图书馆不仅会不复存在
but where it has never existed.
而且会从未存在过
But how does the Library never existing
但为什么图书馆不存在了
make it so food doesn't have flavor
食物就没有味道了
or color doesn't exist?
世界也没有色彩了
As you know, the Library is much more
你知道的 图书馆收藏的
than a storehouse for artifacts,
不仅仅是神器
it is where we keep our knowledge.
更是知识和智慧
And without the Library, that knowledge
没有了图书馆 知识就会
would cease to have any value, it would have no place.
失去价值 无处容身
All intellect, all curiosity would become worthless.
智慧变得一文不值 人们不再有好奇心
I cannot even imagine what it's like where you are right now
我完全无法想象 你现在身处一个
in that world. What is it like?
怎样的世界 现在是什么样
Um, I mean, it's a little...
呃 就是有一点...
I keep forgetting, this a recording,
我老是搞忘了 这是在录像
I can't hear you.
我听不到你在说什么
Anyway,
总而言之
to get our world back,
要让世界变回原来的样子
you need to hold on your memories of the Library.
你需要牢牢抓住图书馆的记忆
Your new reality is gonna try and wipe out the old,
那些记忆会不断受到现实的冲击
so you're gonna need to build what's called a memory palace.
所以你需要建立一个记忆宫殿
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I already did that, skip ahead, skip ahead.
是 是 是 我已经做到了 下一步 下一步
But you're very smart, you probably already did that.
你那么聪明 可能已经做到了
Aw, sweetie. Thank you.
哇 亲爱的 谢谢夸奖
You need to find me before you forget.
你必须在记忆消失之前找到我
And the others.
和其他人
It will take all of us together to get the Library back.
把大家都找回来 才能让图书馆恢复如初
How? Ugh.
我该怎么做
I don't even know where to begin.
我都不知道该从哪儿开始
She's coming. I have to go!
她来了 我要闪人了
We'll be back after these messages.
广♥告♥过后 马上回来
Hey...
嘿
do you need a way to get from one place to another?
你想要开车从一个地方
Do you want to do that in a car?
到另一个地方吗
Come on down
来我们这儿看看吧
to The Company's Used Car.
选"公♥司♥"二手车
Where every car is perfectly average.
所有车都有质量保证
Come on down and see me,
到我们这儿看看吧
Jacob Stone.
我是雅各布·司顿
Well, that's... one place to start.
就从这儿开始吧
Spear.
矛
Lions, kitty, kitty, kitty.
狮子 猫咪 猫咪 猫咪
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表