剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, no, I got it.
不 不 不 交给我了
Arts and creativity, language arts.
文化和创造力 语言艺术
Guys, hello?
行不行啊你们
Which means you and I have elective time!
也就是说咱俩也可以自♥由♥活动啦
So the idea that creativity flows from the individual ego
因此我的观点是创造力起源于个人意识
is challenged by group creations of Sanskrit poets,
并且受到来自梵语诗集
African tribal art.
非洲部族文化的挑战
But in the modern world,
但是在现代世界
often team members won't contribute
团队成员通常不愿意出力
because of...
是因为...
...fear.
... 恐惧
Nerves.
神经过敏
The ability to relax in stressful a situation
在紧张环境中给自己减压的能力
is key to unleashing creativity.
是释放创造力的关键
Often, to relax, I think of a poem.
通常 提到放松 我会想到一首诗
A lullaby.
一首摇篮曲
"Golden slumbers kiss your eyes.
" 金色梦乡合上你的睡眼
Smiles awake you when you rise.
甜美微笑唤你起床
Sleep, pretty wantons, do not cry..."
睡吧 小宝宝 不哭泣... "
"And I will sing a lullaby.
"我会唱一首摇篮曲
Rock them, rock them, lullaby."
唱吧 唱吧 摇篮曲"
Why, yes.
什么 是的
That's right.
是这样
Thomas Dekker?
托马斯·德克尔
You're a fan of 17th century poetry?
你是十七世纪诗歌♥粉
Actually, I'm a Beatles fan.
其实吧 我是披头士乐队的粉丝
When I found out they used one of his poems,
当我发现他们用了一首诗来作为歌♥词
I looked him up.
我才查了下这个人
Right.
好吧
Kind of fell in love with his writing.
然后就爱上了他的作品
Made me want to write.
这使得我也想创作了
Changed my life.
然后就改变了我的生活
Love can do that.
爱情也可以啊
It's true.
是啊
Love is magical.
爱情充满了魔力
Do you believe in magic?
你相信魔力吗
Actually, I do.
是的 我相信
Good.
很好
Cause I don't think I'd like you as much if you didn't.
因为如果你不相信的话 我也不会喜欢你
Are you teaching another class today?
你今天还有课吗
I think I'm gonna go back to my cabin for a nap.
我想回我屋里睡一小觉
Maybe I'll see you this afternoon.
我们下午见
I'm not taking a side.
我没有表明什么立场
I'm just saying our firm has represented lawsuits
我只是说我们公♥司♥围绕采伐森林
around deforesting.
有过法律诉讼
You have to have an environmental impact study done
在你想要继续扩大营地面♥积♥之前
before you commit to expanding the camp.
你得先研究一下对环境的影响
You know what, Duke?
你知道吗 杜克
Your team went down 15 minutes ago.
你们小组十五分钟前就已经下去了
You should've been with them.
你得跟着他们
Okay, Ezekiel, it's your turn.
好了 伊齐基尔 到你了
Woohoo! You did it! Yes!
喔哦 你做到了 真棒
Okay, Ezekiel. We got you.
好的 伊齐基尔 我们抱住你了
Wasn't that great?
是不是很爽
Yeah. Usually when I'm doing that,
是 通常当我做这种事的时候
there are prized jewels for me to steal on the other side.
我就想在那一边有好多珍宝等着我去盗取
What is the point in all this?
这有啥意思啊
It's fun!
很好玩啊
Camp fun! Fun fun.
露营好玩 好玩 好玩
This is not fun for me. This is work.
这对我来讲没啥好玩的 这是工作
And speaking of work, we should be out there hunting for clues,
说到工作 我们必须得去寻找线索了
and we're not gonna find any messing around here.
我们不能再在这儿浪费时间了
Hey, where did he go?
嘿 他去哪了
Oh, my God, are you all right?
我滴神啊 你还好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯呢 嗯呢
What were you doing up there?
你在哪儿干啥呢
You said you were gonna take a nap,
你不是说去睡午觉了嘛
so I thought that I would just, um...
所以我认为我应该 呃...
check out the trees.
检查下这些树
Oh.
哦
Me, too.
我也是
Would you want to do it together?
你愿意一起吗
Sure.
当然
Mm. Sounds fun.
嗯 听起来不错
Right through there. Looks good.
这里 看着不错
All right, I want to make sure
好的 大家听着 要确保
we cover this whole area, people.
我们覆盖了整片区域
Don't miss a spot.
不要错漏任何地点
Who are these guys?
这些家伙到底是谁
Military-grade locks?
军用级的锁
Hold it right there...
别动...
Colonel Eve Baird.
伊芙·贝尔德上校
So, the great Colonel Eve Baird trips
了不起的伊芙·贝尔德上校因为
our motion sensor
我们的传感器暴露了行踪
and now is caught.
而且还被抓了个现行
Maybe not so great after all.
可能本来也没什么了不起
You've heard of me?
你听说过我
That's all we ever hear about.
久闻其名 如雷贯耳
"Eve Baird wouldn't have done it that way.
"伊芙·贝尔德就不会那样做
Eve Baird would have figured it out by now.
要是伊芙·贝尔德早就弄清楚了
Eve Baird wouldn't have driven into the swamp."
伊芙·贝尔德才不会开到沼泽里去 "
You know, I'm so sick of hearing about you!
你知道吗 我真是受够了再听到你的名字
You guys aren't from a hedge fund.
你们这些家伙并非来自投资集团
Duh!
咄
Dosa.
异统部
Agent Tannen, Department of Statistical Anomalies.
泰南特工 异常现象统计调查部
What are you guys doing here?
你们这些家伙在这里做什么
What are you guys doing here?
那你们在这里做什么
That's what we're trying to figure out.
这也是我们想要弄清楚的
We know there must be some kind of magical anomaly
我们知道这里有些魔法异常
or the Library wouldn't have sent us.
而且图书馆无法送我们到这里
Don't play coy with me, Baird.
贝尔德 别和我兜圈子
You broke into our cabin.
你侵入我们的木屋
You knew exactly who we are.
你明显知道我们是谁
Honestly, I didn't.
老实说 我并不知道
But now that I do,
但是现在我知道了
let's work together and try and figure out
我们一起合作 想办法弄清楚
why these people keep disappearing.
人们不断失踪的原因
People are disappearing?
人们不断失踪
Seriously, you've been here for three months
认真的吗 你们都来这三个月了
and didn't know that people were disappearing?
还不知道有人不断失踪
Well, yeah, we knew.
好吧 对 我们知道
You... you just tell us what you know.
你... 你只是告诉了我们你知道的事
That is everything I know!
这就是我了解到的全部
Our mystery is trying to figure out what the mystery is.
我们的秘密就是去弄清楚秘密是什么
Oh, you are clever, Baird.
哦 你很聪明 贝尔德
But we're not falling for your playing dumb ploy.
但是我们才不会上你这个装糊涂的当
We're on the same team, Tannen.
我们是同一战线的 泰南
No.
不是
Our team is in here.
我们的队伍都在屋里
And your team... is out there.
外面的...才是你的队伍
So, do you make a habit of following people?
你有跟踪人的习惯
I do when they say they're gonna take a nap
我也只是当他们说想要小睡一下
and sneak off into the woods.
却偷偷溜进森林里才会这样
You said you believed in magic.
你说你相信魔法
Is that true or were you just flirting?
是说真的还是你只是在调情
Well, I...
好吧 我...
I mean, romance and magic,
我是说 浪漫和魔法
they kind of go together, don't they?
它们总是相辅相成的 不是吗
I don't know why, but I feel like I can trust you.
我不知道为什么 但我感觉我能信任你
剧集 | 图书馆员(2014) | 导航列表