剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
Ugh! Terrible movie.
我是一条姥鲨
I'm a basking shark! Ulp!
欢迎大家来到垃圾日颁奖典礼
Welcome... everyone, to the Dump Day awards ceremony!
垃圾日
准备垃圾着陆
Brace for trash splashdown!
谁准备好扔垃圾了 棒
Who's pumped to dump? Byah!
我看垃圾日日程上没有灾难
I don't see a disaster on the Dump Day schedule.
是吗
Is this current?
现在你们觉得这些垃圾怎么样
How ya like that trash?
我就像垃圾磁铁
My goo-ness is a trash magnet.
你们的垃圾都冲我来了
And when your trash comes to me,
我就要让你们的世界淹没在垃圾中
I will cover your world with it.
这只是一个开头
This is just the beginning!
不 这是结束
No, this is the end!
不 这是结束
No, this is the end!
你为什么要把垃圾全吸器做得像个普通罐子
Why did we make Suck-o-Trash look like a regular can?
我说了 这只是一个开头
As I was sayin', this is the beginning.
我要把这些垃圾散播到你们的整个世界
I'm gonna spread this trash over your whole planet!
然后你们就会居住在一个垃圾行星上
And then you'll live on a garbage planet,
所有人都会来把垃圾倒在你们这里
and everybody will come here to dump their garbage on ya.
你们就是这么对我的 那才是结束
Which is what you did to me! And that's the end!
-不 这就是结束 -我们对霍雷肖·邓普的纪念
- No, this is the end-- - Of our tribute to Horatio Dump!
等等 这就是你们的纪念品吗
Wait, this is your tribute?
这是太棒了 棒
It's-- it's glorious! Byah!
你们看了口水教授系列电影吗
Are you guys watching the Drool movie?
-嘴里有金属味 -恭喜你们
- I taste metal. - Congratulations, boys!
你们赢下了金垃圾奖和额外的加分
You won the Golden Dumpy and extra credit!
还有好多棒
And a couple of byahs!
棒 棒
Byah! Byah-hh!
谢谢 加分我们就接受了
Thanks! We'll take the extra credit,
但是我们不能接受这个奖
but we can't accept this award.
因为这属于肥胖垃圾怪
Because it belongs to Tubbadump!
我吗 真的吗
Me? Really?
一个奖
An award?
不不不 我不能
Oh, no, no, no, I-- I couldn't.
我什么都没准备
I don't have anything prepared.
首先 我要谢谢我的家人 粘星人
First, I would like to thank my family, the Goobergs.
爸爸 妈妈
Mom, Dad...
这是说给你们的
this is for you.
我的兄弟粘波特 我的姐姐粘莉 粘胞胎
My brother Goobert, my sister Goolia, the Gooey twins, -I--
不 等等 不不不 别放音乐
No, wait. No, no, no, no not with the music.
先别放 不 我还没说完
Not yet. No, I'm not-- I'm not done.
拜托 我还有呢 不 拜托 别把我切掉
Please, I got more. No, come on, you're not playing me off!
过期的苏打水
Hey, expired club soda!
不知道里面还有没有气
I wonder if it's still got fizz!
我想念垃圾日
I missed Dump Day!
这次肯定很棒
Must've been a good one,
因为我的裤子不见了 我还被老鼠咬了
because my pants are gone and a rat is biting me!
第六章
垃圾致垃圾
现在大家都能看到我的金垃圾奖杯了
There. Now everyone can see my Golden Dumpy.
这破地方比黏糊星好多了
This dump's way nicer than Gooville.
我要留下来
I'm staying.
邻居 你找到了什么
Hey, neighbor. What ya got there?
不 我的金垃圾奖
No! My Golden Dumpy!
"伊丽塔纳蒂学院在此谴责
"Eliteanati Academy hereby condemns
梅尔文·斯尼德利小学就是一个垃圾噩梦
Melvin Sneedly Elementary as a trash-sodden nightmare
不适合儿童或野兽成长"
unfit for child or beast"?
你竟然有镭射眼 我们为什么还要捡这些垃圾
You have a laser eye? Why am I picking up this trash?
问得好
Great question.
我有镭射眼后 我就会好好用
When I have a laser eye, I'm going to use it.
你以为你会用的
Yeah, you think you will,
但是你拥有了以后就永远不会用
but then you have one and you never do.
-有点像跑步机 -我经常用我的跑步机
- Kind of like a treadmill. - I use my treadmill all the time.
等等 没有那么糟糕
Wait. It's not all bad.
"但是黑暗中依然有一线曙光"
"There was a sliver of light in the darkness, however."
他们在说我 "两名学..."
Ha! They're talking about me. "Two stud--"
"有两名学生在如此困境下
"Two students somehow managed
依然努力地大幅度
to steadily improve their academic standing
提升了自己的成绩
in the face of dire adversity.
他们的名字叫
Their names are--"
不
No-oo!
"乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森 你们很棒"
"George Beard and Harold Hutchins. Well done."
原来额外的加分还能让
It turns out enough extra credit was also enough
乔治和哈罗德变成了排名板上的第一
to hand George and Harold the top spot on the RankTank.
刚好超过了梅尔文
Just above Melvin.
真棒 但是最大的好处是这额外的加分
This is nice, but the real win is that the extra credit scored us
让我们赢得了去湖畔夏令营的车票
two bus seats to Lake Summer Camp!
湖畔夏令营
没错 什么都改变不了这一点了
Yeah, and nothing can mess that up.
除非梅尔文用两集联播
Unless the Melvins put it all on the line
特别季终集来筹划
in a special two-part season finale.
两集联播季终集
但是那怎么可能呢
But what are the odds of that?
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表