剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
小狗狗很软
Puppies are so soft.
用小狗来做浴袍是不是很棒
Wouldn't it be great to use one as a bathrobe?
可惜那是违法的
Too bad that's illegal.
但是现在你可以使用暖床袍烘干纸
But now you can make your robe feel like
让你的袍子拥有小狗般禁忌的柔软
forbidden puppy softness with Bed of Robeses dryer sheets.
暖床袍让长袍
Bed of Robeses makes robes
像小狗般柔软 消除静电附着
puppy-soft and eliminates static cling.
来长袍联盟免费领♥取♥一盒暖床袍
Get a free box of Bed of Robeses at Robe-I-Con,
三州最大的长袍聚会
the tri-state area's biggest robe convention!
长袍联盟
Robe-I-Con!
-好想要长袍联盟 -长袍联盟
- So psyched for Robe-I-Con! - Robe-I-Con!
突发新闻
Breaking news.
我是闪电小勺 当皮奎还沉浸在昨日
I'm Scoops Blazer and while Piqua has robe fever
对于长袍联盟的狂热中时
for tomorrow's Robe-I-Con,
有人抢劫了银行
someone is robbing banks.
监控录像显示劫犯为
Security cameras show the robber
一名穿着内♥裤♥和斗篷的成年男性
is a grown man in underwear and a cape.
这种着装太明显了 应该避免
It's a very specific look that should be avoided.
-那是内♥裤♥队长吗 -不是
- Is that Captain Underpants? - No!
-不是 -不是
- No! - No
-不是 -不是吧
- No. - Oh, no.
-不是 -不是
- No. - No!
-不是 不是 -不是 不是
- No! No! No! - No! No! No!
-等等 不 -不是
- Wait, no! - No!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
-不是 -不是 -不是 不是
- No! No! No! - No! No! No!
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心*
*Then accidentally, kinda*
*可能故意把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了*
*And don't forget*
*他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第二季第六集
"阴险污点的险恶综合征"
"The Shadowy Syndrome of The Sinister Splotch."
第一章
自己的噩梦
这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top.
乔治
哈罗德是右边的孩子
Harold is the one on the right
哈罗德
发型糟糕穿短袖 请记住
with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. Remember that now.
我不明白 内♥裤♥队长为什么要抢银行
I don't get it, how could Captain Underpants rob a bank?
我知道 这不对劲
I know, it's just not right.
如果他是坏人 那就没有好人了
If he's bad, nothing's good.
-所以不可能是他 -就是他
- So it can't be him. It can't. - Oh, it's him, all right.
又不是有什么模仿犯
It's not like there's an impostor
想要栽赃给内♥裤♥队长
trying to frame Captain Underpants,
让内♥裤♥队长进监狱
so Captain Underpants goes to jail
无法阻止模仿犯的阴谋
and can't stop the impostor's scheme.
看 那是我在地板上的影子
Look, there's my shadow on the floor.
我是地板投影
I'm floor shadowing.
听起来像是伏笔
Which sounds like foreshadowing,
意思就是对未来的提示
which means hinting at the future.
为什么那个影子看上去很熟悉
Why does that shadow look familiar?
不知道 我们可能以后就知道了
I don't know. We'll probably find out later.
好吧 但是现在我们得查出
Yeah, but right now we need to find out
克拉普和内♥裤♥队长在劫案发生时在哪里
where Krupp and Captain Underpants were during the robbery.
-但他们是同一个人 -没错 但不是在同一时间
- But they're the same guy. - True. But not at the same time.
没错 你把我说糊涂了
Oh, right. You lost me.
我的头毛
Oh, my har.
这件袍子将会轰动长袍联盟
This robe is gonna rock Robe-I-Con.
一号♥索菲 自♥拍♥时间
Sophie One, selfie time.
其他索菲 把这些羽毛从我嘴巴里弄出来
Other Sophie, get these feathers out of my mouth.
长袍联盟
Robe-I-Con!
长袍联盟
Robe-I-Con!
大家好 我是长袍耶丝
Greetings. I am Robius!
长袍协会的主席
President of the Society of Robes.
今天 快来皮奎会议中心加入我们
Please join us today at the Piqua Convention Center
长袍联盟
for Robe-I-Con!
欢迎所有穿长袍者
All robes are welcome.
那是空的 那是空的
It's empty! It's empty!
我受不了 顺便 那不是长袍 那是披肩
I can't take it! And FYI, that's not a robe! It's a poncho!
我受够了 我要我专属的办公室
I've had it. I demand my own office.
等等 这个人是谁
Wait, who's this guy?
这是我们的裁缝 他在给我们做华贵的长袍
This is our tailor. He's fitting us for fancy robes.
朱塞佩 你用针扎到我了
Giuseppe, you pricked me with your pin.
你们要去长袍联盟吗
Oh, you guys going to Robe-I-Con?
才不
Puh-shaw.
长袍联盟
Robe-I-Con is for rubes.
-没错 长袍 -不 乡巴佬[音同]
- Yeah, robes. - No, rubes.
-长袍 -乡巴佬
- Robes? - Rubes.
-长袍 -乡巴佬
- Robes. - Rubes!
长袍
Robes!
-乡巴佬 -乡巴佬 没错 乡巴佬
- Rubes. - Rubes? Exactly. Rubes.
没错 长袍联盟是乡巴佬去的
Yes, Robe-I-Con is for peasants.
但是长袍协会才是精英们的聚集地
But the Society of Robes, now that is a gathering of greatness.
没错 总裁们 世界首脑们
That's right, CEOs, world leaders,
决策者们 杂技演员们
decision makers, acrobats,
真正统治世界的玩弄权力者
the power players who truly run the world.
加入长袍协会
Membership in the Society of Robes
相当于和富豪们[肥猫]比肩
means rubbing elbows with the fat cats.
穿着袍子
In robes.
真是我需要向伊丽塔纳蒂学院展现的
Just what I need to impress Eliteanati Academy.
-你是成员吗 -那个
- So, you're a member? - Well...
第一年
我想申请加入
I'd like to apply to be a member.
第七年
不 他们到明年之前都拒绝我加入
No. They keep putting me off until next year.
但是今年 一切都会改变
But all that changes this year.
朱塞佩 你又戳到我了
Giuseppe! You pricked me again!
那个 关于我的办公室
Anyway, about my office.
你要是能找到一个就归你了
If you can find one, it's yours.
克拉普
克拉普
克拉普
克拉普老师的办公室
"Mr. Krupp's Office?"
克拉普老师的办公室
-安特罗普老师没说错 -克拉普老师 你在吗
- Miss Anthrope was right. - Mr. Krupp, you in there?
你们有预约吗
Do you have an appointment?
没有 你为什么要这么说话
No. Why are you talking like that?
克拉普老师马上就能见你们
Mr. Krupp will see you now.
谢谢 米尔德丽德
Thanks, Mildred.
欢迎来到我的新办公室
Welcome to my new office.
你们进来的时候见过我的新秘书米尔德丽德了吗
Did you meet my new secretary, Mildred, on your way in?
那是一堵墙
That's a wall.
肯定离开办公室去喝咖啡了
Must have stepped out of the office for coffee.
这不是办公室 这是厕所隔间
This isn't an office. It's a toilet stall.
-你们想要什么 -没什么
- What do you want? - Not much.
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just have a few questions for you.
你昨晚在哪里
Where were you last night?
-一如既往 去约会了 -你撒谎
- I was on a date. Like I always am. - That's a lie.
你昨晚去哪里了
Where were you last night?
我承认 是我♥干♥的
I confess. I did it.
-做了什么 -我不知道
- Did what? - I don't know.
我为什么湿了
Why am I wet?
不要转移话题
Don't change the subject.
你对银行劫案知道多少
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表