剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
Meet George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop.
乔治
哈罗德是右边的孩子
Harold is the one on the right
哈罗德
发型糟糕穿短袖
with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.
-什么 -请记住
- Ew, what? - Remember that, now.
请记住
他们是杰罗姆·霍维茨小学的四年级学生
They are fourth graders at Jerome Horwitz Elementary School,
这是紫龙小宝贝朋友之家
home of the Purple Dragon Sing-A-Long Friends,
你可以听大家都说他们...
where you might hear them described as...
里贝尔老师
家政课
爱搞破坏
Disruptive!
态度恶劣
Bad attituded!
明讷老师
体育馆
但我们觉得他们聪明可爱...
But we think of them as smart and sweet...
杰罗姆·霍维茨小学
我的规矩
不要同流合污
我的规矩 不要同流合污
Know my rule: Please stay off the dirt.
还有点傻气的
...and a bit silly.
闻闻你的臭脚
傻气能让他们惹上很多麻烦
Silliness that can get them in a lot of trouble...
"闻闻你的臭脚"
"Smell your own stinky feet"?
这家伙 校长克拉普老师
...with this guy, school principal Mr. Krupp.
克拉普老师
-你找我吗 -没有
- Did you call me? - No.
-因为我以为我... -不
- Well, 'cause I thought I-- - No!
你母亲打电♥话♥来
Your mother called.
我在开会
I'm in a meeting!
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心*
*Then accidentally, kinda*
*可能故意把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了*
*And don't forget*
*他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第一季第一集
超级大肥包的超级大响屁
第一章
必须上体育课
我们...我们要说什么吗
Are... are we supposed to talk?
不 你们在到处胡闹
No! You're out there being a disturbance to the world
现在明明应该上体育课
while you're supposed to be in P.E.!
你们应该在上体育课
我们有医生的假条
Uh, we have a note from the doctor.
这张假条是兽医开的
That note is from a vet!
我感觉很困
I was feeling sheepish.
我的狗受伤了
My dogs hurt.
我...紧张症
I was... catatonic.
我感觉很鳗鱼[难受]
I felt eel.
我的喉咙很马[烧]
My throat was "Horse."
我很大象
I was elephant.
-那不是很... -嗯
- That doesn't really... - Yeah.
很抱歉押韵得不是很好
We apologize for the bad puns.
抱歉
如果你们想要回被我们浪费的那几秒
If you would like these seconds of your life back,
请往嘴巴里塞棉花糖
stuff marshmallows in your mouth.
什么都不会发生 但至少你吃了棉花糖
Nothing will happen. But you got marshmallows.
第6324条规矩
Rule number 6,324.
"学生不准骑水牛
"It is against the rules for any student to ride a water buffalo
或者任何品种的野牛上..." 等等
or any type of bison to the--" wait.
"体育学分不够
"Incomplete P.E. Credits may
可能会导致周六无限留堂"
be cause for indefinite Saturday detentions."
-你刚写上去的 -体育
- You just wrote that in there! - P.E.!
但是体育馆教练明讷老师不喜欢我们
But Mr. Meaner, the gym coach, doesn't like us.
没人喜欢我们
Nobody likes you!
-我们喜欢我们 -我也是
- We like us. - Me too.
我们有没有可能做些什么可能的事
Isn't there any possible thing we could possibly do
可能让我们可能逃掉体育课
to possibly get out of P.E., possibly?
第二章
不 没有
小心
Heads up.
如果你们这些包子想通过体育课
If you flabby flabs want to pass P.E.,
你们要将箭头转到"过体育课"
...you will need to move the scale to "Pass P.E."
如果你们做不到
If you are unable to do so,
你们
you...
这些包子...
...flabby flabs, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
要继续来体育馆22年
could repeat gym for up to 22 years.
22年以上还是一共22年
Twenty-two years more or total?
这里是体育馆 不是数学课
This is gym. No math.
我觉得我们不会在小学待22年
Uh, I don't think we can stay in elementary school for 22 years.
为什么不会
Why not?
我就待了 没有数学课
I did. And no math!
艾瑞卡 从你开始
Okay, Erica, we'll start with you.
明讷老师
Mr. Meaner,
在我为了伸张正义细读学校规程时
while perusing the school's bylaws in an attempt to serve justice,
我发现我的课外体育活动
I find my extracurricular athletics,
也就是现代舞课
aka modern dance class,
能让我免于参加学校提议的活动
can and will exclude me from said proposed activities.
-我撤了 -好了 杰西卡 到你了
- I'm out. - All right, Jessica, you're up.
事实上 明讷老师
Actually, um, Mr. Meaner?
我们要过好头毛节了
We are having the Festival of Good Har,
并且我的头毛这么好
and my har is so good...
-"头毛" -头毛
- "Har"? - Har.
-"头毛" -头毛
- "Har"? - Har.
-"头毛" -头毛
- "Har"? - Har.
-"头毛" -头毛
- "Har"? - Har.
-"头毛" -头毛
- "Har"? - Har.
-"头发" -头毛
- Hair! - Har.
头毛
Har.
我这有张我的头毛造型师写的纸条
I like have a note from my har stylist
上面说我不能在这破坏我的头毛
that I can't mess my har here.
所以...溜了
So... yeah.
什么鬼
Which way?
看来就剩下你们三个了
I guess that just leaves you three.
其实 只有两个
Those two, actually.
我马上就走了
I will be leaving shortly.
你以为你很聪明是吧
You think you're pretty smart, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-没错吧 斯尼德利 -对的
- Don't ya, Sneedly? - Yes.
梅尔文·斯尼德利 事实上 确实很聪明
Melvin Sneedly, in fact, is very smart.
从小 梅尔文就在设计与创造
From a young age, Melvin displayed immense talent
超越现代科技范围的新发明方面
at designing and building contraptions
展现出无与伦比的天赋
that are actually beyond the reach of modern science.
但重点不是这个
But we're ignoring that.
他还是一个卑鄙无♥耻♥的诽谤者
He's also a snively grade-grubbing tattletale.
他们抓了一只青蛙
They got a frog!
我展示的是健力终极机2000版
I present the Pumpitupinator 2000.
为了更强壮的身体
For a better body.
干得好 梅尔文 欠你一个人情
Nice save, Melvin. We owe ya.
把你的脏手拿开
Get your filthy hands away!
你接着说
Go, team.
有了这个 我就能加速
With this, I will be able to accelerate
刺♥激♥肌细胞的增长与生长
and protract muscular cell growth and produce...
生长出...
...produce...
无敌大肌
...massive muscle strength.
我自♥由♥了
I'm free!
-梅尔文 -等等
- Melvin! - Wait up!
我们能借你的健力终极机摆脱体育课吗
Can we please use your Pumpitupinator to get out of P.E.?
不行 昨天你毁了我的演讲
No, yesterday you ruined my presentation.
时间蟾蜍2000能够在
The Time Toad 2000 is able to
连续时空体里来回跳跃
leap back and forth in the space-time continuum.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表