剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
You're the impostor.
不 雷先生不是模仿犯
No, Mr. Ree isn't the impostor.
我才是
I am the impostor!
-我不明白 -我也是
- I don't get it. - Me neither.
抱歉 我解释一下
Sorry, I'll walk you through it.
我原来是爱惹麻烦的外星长袍
Once, I was a troublemaking alien robe.
但内♥裤♥队长把我扔进了有毒的废物里
But Captain Underpants punched me into toxic waste,
用他的力量把我变成了一件超级长袍
making me a super robe with his powers.
我想统治世界 我不能让他再阻止我
I wanted to rule and I couldn't let him stop me again.
所以我接管了雷先生的身体 用他的发明
So I took over Mr. Ree's body and used his skills of invention
创造了暖床袍 一种能让我控制
to create Bed of Robeses, a dryer sheet
所有的长袍和穿长袍的的人的烘干纸
that lets me control all robes and those who wear them.
然后 我冒充内♥裤♥队长陷害他
Then, I posed as Captain Underpants to frame him
除掉唯一能打败我的人
and get rid of the only one who could defeat me.
我马上就能袍治世界了
Now my robal domination is at hand.
-画得不错 -是你画的吗
- Nice drawings. - Did you do those?
-别管了 -所以不是
- Never mind that! - So, no.
所以你就像一个邪恶版的内♥裤♥队长
So you're like an evil version of Captain Underpants?
像污点一样来玷污他
And you're smearing his reputation like a splotch!
这个名字太好了
That name is perfect!
污点是个好名字 我用了
Yes. Splotch. That is a good name. I'm using it.
很好 但我们不会让你穿着长袍接管世界
Good. But we're not gonna let you take over the world with robes.
内♥裤♥队长会阻止你的
Captain Underpants will stop you.
只要我们把他从监狱里救出来
As soon as we get him out of jail.
如果你们无法离开这里 该怎么办呢
Oh? And how will you do that if you can't leave?
-长袍统治 -长袍统治
- Robes rule. - Robes rule.
-梅尔文 -梅尔文
- The Melvins? - The Melvins?
我能控制长袍和穿长袍的人
I control the robes and those who wear them.
失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去长袍联盟召集我的长袍部队
I need to get to Robe-I-Con to assemble my robe army.
是嘛
Oh, really!
你每次都得这样吗
Do you have to do this every time?
换一条新长袍腰带
Oh, and get a new robe belt.
长袍 腰带 长袍腰带 长袍腰带 长袍
Robe. Robe. Belt. Robe belt. Robe belt. Robe.
好拗口
That's hard to say.
第四章
冲击与滚动
等我们解开绳子
When we get out of these ropes,
要怎么过两个梅尔文
how are we gonna get past the Melvins?
他们是梅尔文 穿着长袍 能有多难
They're Melvins. In robes. How hard could it be?
我自♥由♥了
I'm free.
-住手 长袍统治 -住手 长袍统治
- Stop. Robes rule. - Stop. Robes rule.
什么情况
Whoa. What was that?
科学袜子可以回答这个好问题
That's a good question for the science sock.
*当你摩擦的时候*
*When you rub things together*
*会产生静电*
*You create static electricity*
*摩擦 有时会使东西粘在一起*
*Rub, sometimes it makes things clingy*
*有时 有时*
*Sometimes, sometimes*
*会让东西带电*
*It makes things shocky, shocky*
*有时会使东西粘在一起*
*Sometimes it makes things clingy*
*会让东西带电*
*It makes things shocky*
*有时 静电*
*Sometimes, static electricity*
*粘住 带电 摩擦*
*Clingy, shocky, rub*
所以静电把长袍震开了
So static electricity shocked those robes off?
是的 我们应该记住 以防以后用到
Yeah, we should remember that in case we need it later.
我们得去法庭了 帮内♥裤♥队长脱身
We gotta get to that trial and clear Captain Underpants's name.
但我们要先当律师
But we gotta be lawyers to do that.
-你需要律师为你辩护吗 -做律师的工作
- Do you need a lawyer to lawyer you? - And do lawyer stuff?
那就打电♥话♥给彼尔德和哈钦森律师
Then call Beard and Hutchins, lawyers-at-law attorneys.
据你所知
As far as you know.
从法律上讲 他们并不是律师
Legally, they're not lawyers or attorneys.
彼尔德&哈钦森律师
据你所知
他们连车都不会开
They can't even drive.
第五章
长袍反对无效
民诉内♥裤♥队长案
"The People v. Captain Underpants."
坐在小妖精上
"Sit on a leprechaun."
我们太像律师了
We're so lawyers.
无罪 法官阁下
Not guilty, Your Honor.
你们是谁
And who are you?
我们是那家伙的律师
We're the lawyers for that guy.
伙计们 我现在喜欢小丑了
Hey, guys. I like clowns now.
我们可以上前吗 法官阁下
May we approach the bench, Your Judginess?
年轻人 你们已经上前了
Young man, you already have.
抱歉 我们刚成为律师
Sorry. We just became lawyers.
我们的委托人是无辜的
Our client is innocent.
一个叫污点的模仿犯应该受到谴责
An impostor named Splotch is to blame,
他想统治这个世界
and he's trying to take over the world.
这是证据
And here's the proof.
《内♥裤♥队长和阴险污点》
Captain Underpants and the Sinister Splotch.
彼尔德和哈钦森律师所作
By Beard and Hutchins, lawyers-at-law attorneys.
有个叫污点的恶棍
So, one time there was an evil robe guy named Splotch.
他看起来很像一个人
He looked a lot like a certain you-know-who.
史提夫 拜托 我说的是内♥裤♥队长
Steve? Come on, man, I'm talking Captain Underpants.
为什么会是史蒂夫
Why would it be Steve?
抱歉 史提夫 回去工作吧
Sorry, Steve. Just go back to work.
不管怎样 污点想用长袍统治世界
Anyway, Splotch wanted to take over the world with robes,
听起来不是个好计划啊 但其实是
which doesn't sound like a great plan, but yeah.
所以他假扮内♥裤♥队长 但又黑暗又邪恶
So, he pretended to be Captain Underpants, but dark and evil,
各种捣乱
and he started messing stuff up.
他抢银行 偷雕像 阻碍交通
He robbed a bank and stole a statue and held up traffic
把大象放到摩天大楼上
and put an elephant on a skyscraper
把船停在禁船区
and parked his boat in a no boat zone
放火烧湖 这很难
and set a lake on fire, which is, like, hard.
太疯狂了 人们说
It was crazy and people were all,
内♥裤♥队长 你变了
"Captain Underpants, you've changed, man."
警♥察♥说 你要进监狱了
And the cops were like, "You're going to jail."
内♥裤♥队长说
And Captain Underpants was like,
那不是我 我当时在家做玉米片呢
"It wasn't me. I was home making nachos."
但是警♥察♥把他送进了监狱
But the cops threw him in the slammer. Clink.
吃了他的玉米片
And ate his nachos. Crunch, crunch.
污点说 现在我更容易犯罪了
And Splotch was like, "Yeah. Now I'm on evil easy street."
然后污点制♥造♥了邪恶的烘干纸
Then Splotch made evil dryer sheets,
一种能让他控制长袍的奇怪洗衣用品
which is, like, a weird laundry thing that let him control robes
这样他可以用长袍来征服世界
so he could use the robes to conquer everything.
淋浴 弹性房♥ 玉米卷卡车 所有的一切
Showers, bouncy houses, taco trucks, everything.
通常内♥裤♥队长
Normally, Captain Underpants
会闪亮出场
would show up and be like, "Tra-la-la,"
开始揍像他的恶人
and punch the shady guy who looked like him, but shady.
但这次他被陷害 关进了监狱
But not this time 'cause he's in jail for someone else's crimes
那个人就是污点
and that someone else is Splotch.
总结陈词
So in closing,
如果不想让大家遭遇不幸
unless you wanna get bad stuff happening to everybody,
就该让内♥裤♥队长出狱
you should probably let Captain Underpants out of jail.
好了 结束
Okay, the end.
-你说服了我 -是吗
- You've convinced me. - We did?
没有 但没关系
No. But that's okay,
因为我正要释放内♥裤♥队长
because I was about to release Captain Underpants
让他去死
from being alive!
长袍统治
Robes rule!
法官被长袍控制了
The judge has been robified.
我们应该想到的 因为法官穿长袍
We should have seen this coming because judges wear robes.
内♥裤♥队长 该走了
Captain Underpants, it's go time.
好多了 衣服就像个监狱
Oh, so much better. Clothes are a jail that you wear.
我们要去长袍联盟阻止污点
We need to get to Robe-I-Con to stop Splotch now.
当然 等我制裁一下法官
Sure. Right after I give this judge some justice.
小丑制裁
Clown justice.
你在等什么 去追他们
What are you waiting for? Go after them.
我让你去追他们
I said, go after them!
第六章
长袍联盟会
好安静
Man, it's quiet.
可能是长袍联盟被取消了 日期对吗
Maybe Robe-I-Con was cancelled. Did we get the date right?
我的日历上写着今天
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表