剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins,
我是饶舌·好口才
and I'm Rap Talkwell,
《清晨裤裤脱口秀》的主持人
your host here on Chattin' Pants Morning Edition.
今天 我们要聊
And today, we're chattin'
最新一季的内♥裤♥队长
about the new season of Captain Underpants!
但是首先 我们来看看第一季的一些高光时刻
But first, let's look back at some highlights from season one.
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
-好多尖叫 -看上去很有趣
- Wow, lotta screaming. - Looks fun.
我们都知道
And as we all remember,
第一季的结尾 你们都被开除了
season one ended up with you guys being expelled,
克拉普老师被解雇了
Mr. Krupp being fired
大半机械人梅尔文从未来穿越过来
and grown-up cyborg Melvin traveling back in time from the future
占领了学校
and taking over the school.
怎么回事 我没有批准进行脱口秀
What is going on here? I didn't authorize a talk show!
这家伙是谁
And who is this guy?
是克拉普老师 所有人最喜欢讨厌的校长
Hey, it's Mr. Krupp, everyone's favorite principal to hate!
嘘声 再来点嘘声
Boo! More boo! Boo!
这观众的呼声到底是从哪里来的
And where is that crowd noise coming from?
模拟声机
The My-Hammy-Sound Machine!
你们这是非法入侵 我要报♥警♥把你们都抓起来
You're trespassing! I'm gonna have you all arrested!
内♥裤♥队长来了
Tra-la-la!
内♥裤♥队长
Captain Underpants!
-你是动嘴的那个人 -是的
- Hey, you're that guy with the mouth. - I am!
队长 能不能剧透一下
So, Cap, how about a spoiler
新一季第一集的内容
from the first episode of the new season?
好吧 我不在
Okay. I'm not in it.
嗯
Yeah.
但这部剧的名字是《内♥裤♥队长》
But the show's called Captain Underpants.
反正有人就是被开除了 播放
Yeah, someone's getting fired, for sure. Hit play!
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心可能故意把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*Then accidentally, kinda on purpose turned him into Captain Underpants*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*And don't forget when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第二季第一集
对残暴机器教师的轻松镇♥压♥
The Tenuous Takedown of the Tyrannical Teachertrons!
第一章
梅尔文劝诫
这里看上去可能有点像杰罗姆·霍维茨小学
While this may look like Jerome Horwitz Elementary,
但现在这里是梅尔文·斯尼德利小学了
it is now Melvin Sneedly Elementary,
梅尔文·斯尼德利小学
马上就要有自大的拉丁校训了
with Snooty Latin Motto Coming Soon.
顺便 我从来就不喜欢你 安特罗普老师
FYI, I never liked you, Miss Anthrope.
伊丽塔纳蒂学院拒绝了我的申请
Eliteanati Academy rejected my appeal!
他们甚至退回了我送的惰性气体礼品盒
They even returned the gift basket of inert gases I sent!
我不是要你送"松饼"吗
What part of "Send muffins" was unclear?
-我完蛋了 -没关系
- I'm doomed! - No matter.
等我们把这个学校
Once we've turned this school
变成世界顶级的学院
into a world-class institution of learning,
伊丽塔纳蒂学院会恳求你作为他们的明星学生入学
Eliteanati will be begging for you, its star student, to attend.
你说得对 最棒的是
You're right. And the best part is,
不会再有烦人的乔治和哈罗德来干扰
no annoyingly vexatious George and Harold to interfere.
梅尔文们
Hello, Melvins!
字幕
What are you doing here?
-我接管学校后把你们开除了 -我们是在现场
- I expelled you when I took over! - Yeah, we were there.
但我们不能告诉我们的父母 他们会杀了我们
But we couldn't tell our parents. They'd kill us!
所以我们假装会来学校
So we pretended to go to school
然后干一些很刺♥激♥的事
but then did a bunch of really cool things instead.
我们攀登了珠穆朗玛峰 去看了埃菲尔铁塔
We climbed Mt. Everest. Visited the Eiffel Tower.
我们甚至还去了月亮上
We even went to the moon!
-你们撒谎 -没错
- You're lying! - Yeah, you're right.
但是新的学校教导主任 格蕾丝·韦恩
When the new school Superintendent, Grace Wain,
知道了校规簿的事后 她说
found out about the whole rulebook thing, she said...
"克拉普先生手写的校规不是正式校规
"Mr. Krupp's handwritten rules aren't official rules
所以撤销开除乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森"
so the expulsion of George Beard and Harold Hutchins is repealed"?
被官僚主义搞了
Agh! Foiled by bureaucracy!
你怎么会没料到这个
How did you not see that coming?
这个计划的可变因素太多了
There are a lot of moving parts to this plan!
我不可能面面俱到
I can't think of everything.
但她无法阻止我梅尔文化这个学校
But she can't stop me from Melvinizing the school.
我们将会把这个地方变成最聪明
We'll make this place the smartest, most superior
-最高级的小学 -因为我们就要这么做
- elementary school anywhere! - Because that's what we're doing!
为了打动伊丽塔纳蒂学院
So to impress Eliteanati Academy,
梅尔文们让课程变得更难了 甚至是对于老师们
the Melvins made classes much harder. Even for the teachers.
今天我们要学...这是什么
Today we'll be studying, um... "Puh" What's that?
物理 你这个废肉排
Physics, you incurious meat sack!
我们要学梅尔文的知识吗
We're learning Melviny stuff?
克拉普很糟糕 但是至少
Krupp was bad, but at least
他在这里的时候 我们不用学习
when he was here we didn't have to learn.
-我们完了 -没错 你这只未成熟的香蕉
- We're doomed. - That you are, you unripe bananas.
来吧
Here goes.
我喜欢"屋里"
I like Physic!
这变成我最喜欢的课了
This is my new favorite class!
这里是体育馆吗 他们还取消了体育课吗
This is gym? They got rid of the gym class?
这可是我们最简单的课
That was the easiest class we have!
体育课是浪费时间
P.E. Is a waste of time.
所以我们不投东西了 我们要学习电脑技术
So instead of hurling projectiles, we'll learn computer science!
开
On.
开 开
On. On.
开机 你这个愚蠢的机器
On, you stupid yeah-yeah-yeah machine. On!
没插上电源
It's not plugged in.
你让我别无选择 开
You leave me no yeah-yeah-yeah choice! On!
-开机 -不 这才是我最喜欢的课
- Turn on! - No. This is my new favorite class!
现在我们加入 镁转化为酸
And now we add the, um, magnesium to the acid?
不是镁 是铬 你这只长腿的门把手
Not magnesium. Chromium, you doorknob with legs!
你创造了一个三维涡流
You created a dimensional vortex!
这绝对是我最喜欢的课
Okay, this is definitely -my new favorite class.
这是什么东西
Oh, what's this stuff?
合成生物物质营养砖
Synthesized bio-matter nutrient bricks.
-听起来很好吃 -差点忘了
- Yeah, sounds delicious. - Oh, almost forgot.
我们喜欢你和未来的你对我们学校所做的一切
We love what you and future you are doing with the school,
-所以我们给你准备了点礼物 -是松饼
- so we got you a little gift. - It's muffins.
你们不应该享受这一切 我才应该享受
You're not supposed to be enjoying this. I am! Humph!
尝起来简直像大马路
Ugh! Tastes like a driveway.
我不知道 我倒是有点喜欢[身上长出来了]
I don't know. It's kinda growing on me.
什么
Ooh, what?
除去这块食物转 梅尔文化学校真棒
Minus the food bricks, this Melvinized school is awesome.
可惜梅尔文没有早几年从未来穿越过来
Yeah, it's a shame Melvin didn't come from the future
代替掉克拉普老师
and replace Mr. Krupp years ago.
克拉普老师 真想知道他现在在做什么
Mr. Krupp. Wonder what he's up to.
欢迎来到全职工作仓库 有什么需要帮你找的吗
Welcome to All Work Warehouse. Can I help you find something?
比如你的裤子
Like your pants?
我想要一张校长办公室
I'm looking for a principal's desk.
真的有那种东西吗
Is that even a thing?
卡尔 有人闹事 十点钟方向
Carl, bogey, ten o'clock.
这些所谓的老师懂的还不如学生多
These so-called teachers know even less than the students!
这样我要怎么进伊丽塔纳蒂学院
How will I get into Eliteanati like this?
你进不了 所以我要换掉老师们
You won't. That's why I'm replacing the teachers.
松饼礼物篮 那是蓝莓吗
Oh, muffin basket? Is there a blueberry in there?
换掉他们 找谁呢
Replacing them? With whom?
第二章
再见 教育家们
她肯定还会被那个篮球砸到
No way she doesn't get hit by that basketball again.
-料到了 我们来画漫画吧 -换我可不会这么做
- Seen it. Let's make a comic. - I wouldn't do that if I were you.
你不会 你是梅尔文 我是乔治 这是哈罗德
Well, you're not. You're Melvin. I'm George and this is Harold.
你好吗
Hi, how's it going?
以及你为什么这么开心
And why are you so happy?
到时候你就知道了
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表