剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
What do you know about the bank robbery?
银行劫案 我不知道
Bank robbery? I don't know.
-我和一位美丽的女士去约会了 -撒谎
- I was on a date. With a lovely lady. - Lie.
你的不在场争取呢
What's your alibi?
*内♥裤♥队长要睡觉了*
*Captain Underwear go to sleep*
*不要又尿床了*
*Don't wet the bed again*
不是摇篮曲 证据
Not lullaby. Alibi!
那也是一首歌♥吗
Oh, is that a song, too?
我可以倒过来唱
I can sing it backwards.
好吧 我一个人去看电影了 这是票根
Fine, I went to a movie. Alone. Here's the ticket stub.
《猪飞的时候》
"When Pigs Fly?"
正在播放《猪飞的时候》
Now playing, When Pigs Fly.
-嫁给我 -猪飞的时候再说吧
- Marry me. - When pigs fly.
真难看 没有猪 也不飞
It was awful. No pigs, no flying,
只有一群蠢蛋在说自己的感情
just a bunch of dumb people talking about their feelings.
电影的时间对上了
The movie time checks out.
抢银行 我可不会这么做 我是超级英雄
Rob a bank? I wouldn't do that. I'm a superhero.
也许是我的敌人想要陷害我
Oh, maybe it was one of my enemies trying to frame me.
我觉得不是他们俩中的任何一个人抢了银行
I don't think either one of them robbed the bank.
没错 因为他们是同一个人
Yeah, because they're the same guy.
我知道 我的意思是 内♥裤♥队长也许说得对
I know. My point is, I think Captain Underpants is right.
-有人想陷害他 -但是是谁呢
- Someone's trying to frame him. - Yeah, but who?
我不知道 但我们最好早点查出来
I don't know. But we better find out fast.
那内♥裤♥队长呢
What about Captain Underpants?
我们应该把他变回克拉普吗
Should we turn him back to Krupp?
我能用这间办公室里的厕所吗
Hey, is it okay if I use the toilet in this office?
因为我正在用
Because I am.
第二章
另一条裤子
任何人都可能是模仿犯 我们怎么抓到他呢
The impostor could be anybody. How are we gonna catch him?
-我们要等他下一次行动 -那得要好久
- We wait for him to make a move. - But that could take forever.
或马上要发生了
Or no time at all.
这是霍雷肖·邓普的雕像
This is the statue of Horatio Dump,
皮奎的反叛先锋和骄傲
refuse pioneer and pride of Piqua.
他不该被这样对待
He deserves better.
我的天
Oh, my gar.
那个穿斗篷的家伙
That guy who has a cape jacked
劫走了那个发明垃圾桶的家伙的雕像
the statue of that guy who invented garbage.
这些羽毛真是够了
Seriously, these feathers.
内♥裤♥队长 但是我们刚离开
Captain Underpants? But we just left him.
-一个人 没有证据 -或者摇篮曲
- Alone. With no alibi. - Or lullaby.
-内♥裤♥队长 -马上来
- Captain Underpants? - Be right there.
你刚刚去了别的地方吗
Did you go anywhere?
是的 我就在这里 还在拉
Yeah, I went right here. Still going.
所以模仿犯的确假扮成了内♥裤♥队长
So an impostor is posing as Captain Underpants.
快走吧
Come on.
这些长袍绝对能让长袍协会的人经验
These robes are sure to wow the Society of Robes.
如果朱塞佩能做完的话
If Giuseppe ever finishes them.
朱塞佩
Giuseppe!
我还是希望能不要这么凌乱
I do wish they were less scratchy.
暖床袍能解决
Bed of Robeses can fix that.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
朱塞佩 我的大腿
Giuseppe, my thigh!
他穿着斗篷
And he was wearing a cape.
他看上去像个大宝宝 但是很丑
He looked like a giant baby. But not in a good way.
大家都听到了
There you have it, folks.
一个所谓为内♥裤♥队长的超级英雄
A so-called superhero known as Captain Underpants
正在全市范围内疯狂作案
is currently on a city-wide crime rampage.
不 内♥裤♥队长是无辜的
No, Captain Underpants is innocent.
-你们怎么知道 -因为他正在厕所
- How do you know? - 'Cause he's in the bathroom.
伙计们 我还是不知道
Hey, guys. I still don't know
昨晚那家银行被抢的时候我在哪里
where I was last night when that bank was robbed.
这雕像不错
Hey, nice statue.
可以给我吗
Can I have it?
放下雕像 先生
Put the statue down, sir.
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
-你被捕了 -突发新闻 半裸疯子
- You're under arrest. Breaking news. - The half-naked lunatic
内♥裤♥队长已经被捕了
known as Captain Underpants is under arrest.
-但他是无辜的 -对 他是被陷害的
- But he's innocent. - Yeah, he's being framed.
被模仿犯
By an impostor.
明天下午去和法官说吧
Tell it to the judge this afternoon.
如果你们无法证明他是无辜的 就会永远进监狱
If you can't prove he's innocent, he'll go to jail forever.
永远
Forever?
开玩笑的 是终身
Just kidding, more like life!
走吧 内♥裤♥队长
Come on, Underpants.
我要把你关进监狱 等候审判
I'm putting you behind bars until your trial.
像动物园吗
Oh, like a zoo?
等等 会有猴子吗 我不相信那些家伙
Wait, will there be monkeys? I don't trust those guys.
不 不要带走他
No. Don't take him.
-他没有抢银行 -他在看电影
- He didn't rob that bank. - He was at the movies.
-告诉她啊 -什么电影 有爆米花吗
- Tell her. - Oh, what movie? Did I get popcorn?
你帮倒忙啊
You're making it worse.
-那我应该认罪吗 -不
- Oh, should I confess, then? - No!
第三章
证据
我们在找什么呢
So, what are we looking for?
任何能帮助内♥裤♥队长的东西
Anything that helps Captain Underpants.
我们要证明他是无辜的
We gotta prove he's innocent at that trial.
金条 没用的
Gold bar? Useless.
闪闪发光的钻石 也无济于事
Sparkly diamonds? That's no help.
-烘干纸 -三振出局 我们走
- A dryer sheet? - Strike three. We're out of here.
希望内♥裤♥队长在监狱里能交到朋友
I sure hope Captain Underpants is making friends in the slammer.
他没问题 他爱交朋友
He's fine. He's a people person.
这还不错
Hey, this isn't so bad.
那是小丑 小丑
Ah! That's a clown! Clown!
不 放我出去
Nope, I'm out of here.
霍雷肖·邓普的雕像之前就在这
So the Horatio Dump statue used to be right here.
有线索了吗
See any clues?
我不知道 垃圾算线索吗
I don't know, is garbage a clue?
这里也只有垃圾
Nothing but garbage up here, too.
又一张烘干纸 我们走
Another dryer sheet. Let's roll.
我需要帮助 乔治 伙计
Hey. I need a boost. George? Buddy?
很高兴和你聊天 笑鼻先生
I'm glad we had this talk, Mr. Gigglenose.
我们比我想象的更加相像
We're more alike than I thought.
对不起 老♥习♥惯
Sorry. Old habits.
也许内♥裤♥队长留下了什么
Maybe Captain Underpants left something behind
能证明他是清白的
that'll prove his innocence.
孩子们 希望你们和我想的不一样
Kids, I hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking.
又一张烘干纸
Here's another dryer sheet.
这是第三张了 一次是偶然
That's the third one we found. Once is chance.
两次是巧合
Twice is a coincidence.
三次就有规律了
Three times is a pattern.
在《猩猩律师》上看到的
Saw it on Gorilla Lawyer.
两个犯罪现场都有烘干纸
Dryer sheets at both of the crime scenes.
这里又有一个 有意思
Now one here. Curious.
等等 这不是去
Wait. Isn't this toilet the way
雷先生秘密厕所实验室的路吗
into Mr. Ree's secret toilet lab?
是的 雷先生不仅是学校的门卫
It is. Mr. Ree isn't just the school janitor.
他还是擅长发明的前厕所特工
He's also a former secret toilet agent with a knack for invention.
甚至还有一集是专门说他的
There's even an episode about that.
-如果雷先生是模仿犯呢 -我们得去实验室
- What if Mr. Ree's the impostor? - We gotta get into that lab.
有个地方有个进入按钮
There's an access button here somewhere.
四处找找
Feel around for it.
我进来是超级英雄 离开会是小丑
I came in here a superhero, but I'll be leaving a clown.
这个我可以留着吧
I can keep this, right?
继续找 那个按钮应该就在这附近
Keep looking. That button's gotta be around here somewhere.
没有按钮 等等 有个按钮
There's no button. Oh, wait, there's a button.
等等 上次地板是开了吧
Wait, didn't the floor drop out last time?
-雷先生 -稍等
- Mr. Ree? - Just a sec.
把长袍放进烘干机里 再弄点暖床袍
Gotta put these robes in the dryer with some Bed of Robeses
我就可以接管世界了
so I can take over the world.
陷害内♥裤♥队长的就是你
So, you are the one framing Captain Underpants.
你是模仿犯
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表