剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop.
哈罗德是右边的孩子
Harold is the one on the right
发型糟糕穿短袖
with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.
请记住
Remember that, now,
因为这可能是你们最后一次见到他们
because this may be the last time you ever see them.
-我们麻烦大了 -为什么
- We're in big trouble. - Why?
我们的支票被退了吗 我们怎么会死这么快
Did our check bounce? How did we sink so low so fast?
问得好 我很乐意进行回答
Darn good question, and I'm happy to answer it.
能拉我一把吗
A little help?
-那家伙是谁 -不知道
- Uh, who's that guy? - No idea.
谢谢你们
Thank you kindly.
我叫时时 时时回放
Name's Timely. Timely Recollection.
我来给大家过一遍
And I'll gladly bring you folks up to speed.
梅尔文机器人给梅尔文注射了小纳米机器人
Melvinborg pumped Melvin up with little nanobots,
都是又小又强大的机器人
which are tiny but powerful robots,
这样他就能在梅尔文机器人造的巨蛋中赢下审判
so he'd win the Tattle Trials in this here dome Melvinborg built,
随意审判
内♥裤♥队长与致命的死亡巨蛋
基于乔治和哈罗德的漫画所造
based on George and Harold's comic.
然后这些纳米机器人失控了
And then those nanobots went plumb loco,
掌控了巨蛋
took over the dome,
现在你们就像矿场里的大脚怪被困住了
and now you're stuck like bigfoots on a minefield.
-没错 伙计 我们知道 -真的发生了
- Yeah, man. We know. - That literally just happened.
祝你们好运
Oh, good luck.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, what happened?
我只能听到班卓琴的声音
I couldn't hear a thing over the banjo.
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心可能故意*
*Then accidentally, kinda on purpose*
*把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*Turned him into Captain Underpants*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*And don't forget when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第二季第十三集[季终]
痛苦随意审判带来的严重伤害
下
第一章
蛋控
被梅尔文机器人的纳米机器人
Getting jacked by Melvinborg's nanobots
是压垮乔治和哈罗德的最后一根稻草
was the last straw for George and Harold.
哈罗德 顶我一下
Harold, give me a boost.
搞定那些纳米机器人
Nix those nanobots!
虽然我也不想说 但这些劣等人说得有道理
Hate to say it, but those bent slide whistles have a point.
我们阻止不了纳米机器人
We can't just stop the nanobots.
我们得前往巨蛋的紧急关闭开关
We have to get to the dome's emergency shutdown switch,
但是你也知道 因为我们一样
but you know that because we're the same.
没错 但是我绝对不会造出这个巨蛋或者纳米机器人
Yes, but I never would've built this dome or the nanobots.
所以我们没有你想的那么一样
So we're not as same as you think.
梅尔文们 既然你们在互相争吵
So, Melvins, since you're fighting yourself,
-哈罗德和我 -不
- Harold and I will-- - No.
但是我和乔治能要求内♥裤♥队长
But George and I can ask Captain Underpants--
-不 -但是我们
- No! - But we--
-不行 -好吧 那就等死吧
- No! - Fine. Stay and get domed.
内♥裤♥队长 给我们打出一条路来
Captain Underpants, punch us out of here.
没错 我是超级英雄 我可以的
Oh, yeah. I'm a superhero. I can do that.
这里的大家都很快乐
Everybody here is filled with glee.
错了 巨蛋是打不♥穿♥的
Wrong. The dome is impenetrable.
梅尔文 这个纳米陷阱也改变不了我们的协议吧
Melvin, this whole nanotrap doesn't change our deal, right?
什么协议
What deal?
在你电击我之前做的协议
The deal I made before you electrocuted me.
他们让我赢下随意审判 我去伊丽塔纳蒂
They let me win the Tattle Trials so I go to Eliteanati,
你让他们通过 去参加夏令营
and you pass them so they go to summer camp.
不行 他们会背叛我们
No deal. They'll double-cross us.
但是首先
But first things first.
我们要关闭这个巨蛋 先出去
We need to shut down this dome to get out.
他说得对
He's right.
内♥裤♥队长连一个坑都没撞出来
Captain Underpants didn't even make a dent.
但是我撞掉了五颗牙齿
But I lost five teeth.
-怎么了 -你说五颗
- What? - You said five.
那颗可能需要一会
Oh, yeah. That one will be a while.
我吞下去了
I swallowed it.
这个意思是你没有关炉子吗
As in, "Uh-oh," You left the stove on?
那些纳米机器人控制了障碍
Uh-oh, the nanobots have accessed the obstacles
放出了狂奔机械公牛
and released the mechanical bull stampede.
我们的漫画里没有这个
That wasn't in our comic.
不 这是我加的 失控公牛2000
No, it was something I added. The Uncontrolli-Bulls 2000.
失控公牛2000
我们得控制住这些公牛 不然就来不及了
We've gotta get control of those bulls before it's too late.
我们控制不了它们 他们是失控的
We can't control them. They're Uncontrolli-Bulls.
失控公牛2000
快跑
Run!
你怎么能没料到这一切 你可是来自未来
How could you not see this coming? You're from the future.
-你以为你能成为更好的我吗 -是的 当我成为你
- You think you can be a better me than me? - Yes. When I'm you.
天 梅尔文真的和梅尔文大吵
Man, Melvin's really turning on himself.
要不是我们快要变成
Yeah, I'd be enjoying it a lot more
失控鞋子了 我会更开心
if we weren't about to become Uncontrolli-Bull shoes.
失控公牛鞋子 为失控公牛准备
Uncontrolli-Bull shoes, for bulls who run outside the box.
腿抽筋了
Leg cramp.
-我全抽筋了 -我的机械腿都抽筋了
- I'm all cramps. - Even my robot side is cramping.
-好了 我跑不动了 -等等
- That's it. I can't run anymore. - Wait.
内♥裤♥队长 带我们飞离这里
Captain Underpants, fly us out of here.
没错 我是超级英雄 我可以做到的
Oh, yeah. I'm a superhero. I can do that.
*因为你们哪里都能看到我我我*
*'Cause everywhere you look It's me, me, me*
-你为什么不早点这样做 -你想让我这么做吗
- Why didn't you do that earlier? - Did you want me to?
-没错 -好吧 关闭按钮在哪里
- Yes! - Okay, where's the shutdown switch?
也许我们可以问那些鸟
Maybe we can ask those birds.
它们发光肯定是有原因的
That are glowing for some reason.
-完了 -这个完了
- Uh-oh. - As in, "Uh-oh,"
是指我们烧烤要迟到了吗
we're late for a barbecue?
完了 我们要变成烧烤了
Uh-oh, we're going to be a barbecue.
-这些是火焰鸟2000 -火焰鸟2000
- Those are Burn Birds 2000. - Burn Birds 2000!
也是我的发明
Also my invention.
进行躲避
Take evasive action.
伙计们 老实说 我不知道躲避是什么
Guys, quick confession, I have no idea what evasive action is.
内♥裤♥着火 我们得赶紧着陆
Undie fire. We gotta land this ham.
不 我们甩掉了火焰鸟2000
No. We're losing the Burn Birds in this haze.
继续飞
Keep smoking this ham.
-我的屁♥股♥都焦了 -但你的屁♥股♥救了我们的屁♥股♥
- Whoa! Man, my tushy got torched. - But your butt saved our butts.
真是会躲的屁♥股♥ 应该发明个这东西
Yeah. It was a real hidey heinie. Hey, that should be a thing.
会躲的屁♥股♥ 留下一道烟 人影早不见
Hidey Heinie. Blow smoke from your rear, be in the clear.
-没时间说屁♥股♥了 -对 认真点
- There's no time for tushy tripe. - Yeah. Time to focus.
开关在哪里
Where's that switch?
你们在我的全息巨蛋图中
As you can see on this holographic dome schematic,
应该能看到紧急关闭按钮在一个无底坑里
the emergency shutdown switch is located in a bottomless pit.
什么 你都在想什么
What? What were you thinking?
我们不能下去 那不可能
We can't get to that! It's impossible!
我们当然了 他可不一定
For us, sure. But not for him.
内♥裤♥队长
Captain Underpants,
你愿意进一个无底的坑吗
how would you like to go into a bottomless pit?
当然了 我喜欢无头辣椒 有什么区别
Sure. I love bottomless chili, so how different can it be?
我就是过山车和热狗架
I'm the roller coaster and the hot dog stand.
你们会笑 会唱歌♥ 会喊着...
You'll laugh, you'll sing, you'll shout at...
没错
Yes!
-你经常唱的是什么 -这首歌♥吗
- What is that you keep singing? - The "Tra-la-land" Song?
我脑子里经常有这首歌♥
Oh, that's the music that's always stuck in my head.
-完了 -完了的意思是
- Uh-oh. - As in, "Uh-oh,"
你没有按照巨蛋规则造这个巨蛋吗
You didn't build this dome to dome code?
完了 有4%的机会
Uh-oh, there's a four percent chance
这可能是一个咬人洞2000
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表