剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
认识一下乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flattop.
哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖
Harold is the one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.
请记住
Remember that, now.
今年我们父母终于同意让我们去湖畔夏令营了
This is the year our parents finally let us go to Lake Summer Camp.
我们漫长的严冬要结束了
Our long, cold winter is at an end.
如果他们成绩好的话
If they get good grades.
因为免费夏令营是不存在的
Because there's no such thing as free camp.
夏令营
湖畔夏令营 我在想象中去过那里好多次
Lake Summer Camp. I've seen it so many times in my mind.
-我在你的想象中也去过 -什么
- I've seen it in your mind, too. - What?
我们正在烤干酪河中冲浪
Whoa! We're skiing on a river of nacho cheese!
孩子们 我是一片有脸的玉米票
Hey, kids, I'm a chip with a face!
没错 这不是我的奶酪 这是大家的奶酪
That's right, it's not my cheese. It's everyone's cheese!
我百分百确定夏令营就是那样的
I'm 100-percent sure this is exactly what camp will be like.
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心可能故意*
*Then accidentally, kinda on purpose*
*把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*Turned him into Captain Underpants*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了*
*And don't forget*
*他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第二季第四集
粉碎害人便便鼠
The preposterous pulverizing of the Pestering Poopacabra.
第一章
夏抽营
我们能拿到好分数的
We can get good grades.
我们只要表现得像梅尔文一样 别那么坏
We'll just act like Melvin, minus the awful.
让开 你们这群肮脏的浴缸圈
Clear the path, you dirty bathtub rings!
真的好坏
That's a lot of awful.
进不去的
That's not gonna fit.
-转 -你得转过来
- Pivot! - You have to turn it.
排名板2000
这很易碎的 你这未开化的猿人
It's fragile, you unevolved ape.
转 转动 转动
Turn. Pivot, pivot! Pi--
体力活很适合你 副校长克拉普
Manual labor suits you, Vice Principal Krupp.
我是指你有对生拇指[形容猿类]和跳动的心脏
By that, I mean you have opposable thumbs and a beating heart.
我发誓 总有一天我要灭了你
I swear, one day I will destroy you!
你说什么
What was that?
我说
Um, I said,
"你好 真开心 给我玩具鞋吧"
"Hi there. Fun day! Why fill me toy shoe?"
你刚刚把你说的不想
Did you just replace the words you said that
让我听到的话
you didn't want me to hear
用押韵的胡言乱语替代了吗
with random gibberish words that rhyme with those words?
没有 没有 下雪 下雪
No. No. Snow. Snow!
我把你的这个大屏幕都挂好了
Hey, I'm all done hanging your big screen thingy.
这到底是什么
Uh, what is this anyway?
我的排名板2000能够很方便地
My Rank Tank 2000 is a convenient visual way
让所有人都认识你 年轻的你
to ensure everyone knows you, young me,
-这所学校最优秀的学生 -一如既往
- are the top student in this school! - As always.
通过上只有你听得懂的课
And by teaching lessons only you understand...
就能一直保持
It stays that way.
-你们为什么停下来了 -去除草
- Uh, why'd you stop? - Go mow the lawn!
-但是我对草过敏 -很好
- But I'm allergic to grass. - Good!
作业非常简单 连你们也能理解
The assignment is so basic, even you may understand it.
你们只需要教一个动物
All you have to do is teach an animal.
-什么 杂技吗 -或者自卫
- What, like, a trick? - Or self-defense?
或者数学 科学 文学
Or math, or science, or literature,
或者其他自然不希望动物知道的事
or something else nature never intended animals to know?
那就看你们了 但是失败就是挂了这门课
That's up to you. But fail the test, fail the class.
我给它们取了一个完美的名字
And I crafted the perfect name for this.
高级动物
"Advancimals"!
其实这是一部老动画片
Uh, actually, that's an old cartoon.
*高级动物 它们是高级的动物*
*Advancimals, they're advanced animals*
高级动物
*就是高级加上动物*
*It's just the word "advanced" and the word "animals"*
*他们就是有能力的聪明动物 请买♥♥我们的玩具*
*They're smart animals with powers Please buy the toys, yeah!*
不 我确定"高级动物"是我编的名字
No, I'm quite certain "Advancimals" is a word I made up.
高级动物
它们是高级动物
高级动物
它们是高级动物
-*高级动物 这部动画真的存在* -继续
- *Advancimals, this show really exists* - Moving on!
由于动物是可消耗品 每人将发到一只老鼠
As they are expendable, you will all receive a rat.
-我们叫它鼠崔克吧 -好爽
- Aw, let's call him Ratrick! - So good.
古奇 你的老鼠不见了
Gooch, your rat is missing.
所以你来用校养蛇
So you'll use the school python.
我应该拒绝被吃掉还是放任它这样
Am I supposed to resist being eaten or let it happen?
因为我很随意的
Because I'm flexible.
梅尔文发到的动物是一只猩猩
And Melvin's specimen will be a chimpanzee.
这并没有给他显而易见的优势
Which does not give him a clear advantage in any way.
最多给你一周教你们的动物
Bottom line, you have a week to teach your animals.
最棒的动物得第一 其他都不及格
Best animal wins, the rest fail.
由我来评判 非常公平
I will judge and that, too, is totally fair.
还有问题吗 没有 很好
Any questions? No? Great!
这感觉不公平
This does not feel fair.
第二章
老鼠比赛
虽然我不想承认 但是梅尔文的排名板2000
Hate to admit it, but the Melvins' Rank Tank 2000
真的很方便查看我们的成绩
is a convenient visual way to track our grades.
为了到这条红线以上 去夏令营
And to get above this red line and go to summer camp,
我们必须教鼠崔克点什么
we gotta teach Ratrick something.
-但是怎么教呢 -我知道了 动物频道
- But how? - I know! The Animal Chanimal!
没错 专业全面关于动物科学的
Oh, yeah! The thoughtful, scholarly, educational channel
动物频道
教育频道
all about animal science.
我是猎人捉更多 欢迎来到除湿奇侠
I'm Hunt Catchmore. Welcome to Dehumythifiers.
除湿奇侠
如果神秘是潮湿的 那我就是神秘的除湿者
If myths were humidity, I'm like a dehumidifier, but for myths!
本周 我们要寻找山羊吸血怪
This week, I'm on the trail of Chupacabra!
山羊吸血怪
Chupacabra?
一种疯狂的怪兽
A savage beast about whom we know jack squat!
但是它们喜欢吃羊
Except they love eating goats.
没错 只有山羊吸血怪才能阻止山羊吸血怪
Also, only a Chupacabra can stop another Chupacabra!
其实 我们非常了解
Actually, we know quite a bit!
-好吧 这一点都没有帮助 -一点都没有
- 'Kay, this is not helping. - At all.
我一直在追踪这头母山羊吸血怪
I've been tracking this female Chupacabra,
音量
现在 她就在皮奎
and now she's here in Piqua!
-皮奎 -没错 皮奎
- Piqua? - Yes, Piqua!
看看这个加油站录像
Look at this gas station footage!
它为什么在这里 为什么有这么多张刮刮卡
Why is it here? And why so many lotto scratchers?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道抓更多猎人要抓更多
What I do know is Hunt Catchmore hunts to catch more!
这就是我名字的意义
That's a play on my name!
快跑
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep moving!
他终于疯了
Whoa, dude's finally lost it.
明讷老师 你不知道吸血山羊怪就是来找你的
Mr. Meaner, you don't know Chupacabra's here for you.
它们来皮奎有很多其他原因
There's lots of reasons they've come to Piqua.
比如 我们的商店
Like um... our stores.
-树 -空气
- Trees. - Air?
-大路 -还有很多
- Roads. -And so much more.
看 吸血山羊怪没有躲着策划毁灭你
See? Chupacabra isn't hiding somewhere plotting your ruin.
是吗 答案是 是的
Or is she? Answer? Yes, she is.
我得 继续跑
I gotta, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, keep moving!
那么 如果我们要去夏令营
So, yeah, if we wanna go to summer camp,
我们要把鼠崔克训练成最强的高级动物
we gotta train Ratrick to be the best Advancimal.
*高级动物*
*Advancimals*
*它们戴眼镜因为它们很聪明*
*They wear glasses 'Cause they are smart*
那我们就开始吧
So let's hit it.
好了 鼠崔克 首先 投17面骰子
Okay, Ratrick. First, you roll the 17-sided dice,
然后用你的不同能力听听洞穴守护者的剧情
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表