剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
那么多垃圾就这么消失了
All that trash just vanished.
肯定是和垃圾日有关的魔术表演
Must be some kind of magic show for Dump Day.
才不是 魔术都是骗人的你们这群傻蛋
No. Magic is a con, you ocean froth.
这是垃圾全吸器2000的威力
It's the Suck-o-Trash 2000!
它会把全皮奎的垃圾送到另一个次元去
And it sent all the garbage in Piqua to another dimension.
什么 那垃圾日怎么办呢
What? But what about Dump Day?
你们这群疯子真这么干了
You maniacs! You really did it!
你们夺走了所有的垃圾
You took all the garbage!
我们永远得不到金垃奖了 也不能得到奖励学分
Now, we'll never win the Golden Dumpy, get extra credit,
去湖畔夏令营了
and make it to Lake Summer Camp!
-你跟他们说这个干吗 -总有人要说吧
- Why are you telling them that? - Somebody has to!
-没这个必要 -你的夏天已经毁了
- No, they don't! - Your summer is ruined!
你们也永远不可能把垃圾找回来
And you'll never get the trash back
因为我们要把垃圾全吸器锁紧我们办公室的
because we're putting the Suck-o-Trash in our office
一个无法通过的激光探测区
inside an impenetrable laser security field.
你跟他们说这个干吗
Why are you telling them that?
-总有人要说吧 -没这个必要
- Somebody has to. - No, they don't.
说都说了
What's done is done.
我们一边退场一边发出邪恶的笑声就不尴尬了
Let's just exit with an evil laugh and it'll be fine.
像这样吗
Like that?
-我们得拿到那个罐子 -你们拿不到的
- We gotta get that can, man. - You'll never get the Suck-o-Trash.
你们的痛苦让我忘记了自己的痛苦
And your misery makes me forget my misery.
可惜你们没有哭 不然就可以喝光你们的眼泪啦
If only you were crying, so I could drink your tears.
什么
What?
我身上怎么一股护胫的味道
Why do I smell like shin guards?
向垃圾山洞进发吧
To the trash cave!
计划如下
Here's the plan.
你要溜进梅尔文机械人的办公室
You're gonna sneak into Melvinborg's office,
穿过那些激光 拿到垃圾全吸器2000
thread your way through the lasers to get the Suck-o-Trash 2000.
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, man. - What?
我喜欢那声音
I love that sound.
我也是
Me, too.
话说回来 然后再用一个新罐子代替
Anyway-- and replace it with a new can,
这样梅尔文们就不会知道他们的发明不见了
so the Melvins don't know their invention is gone.
然后神不知鬼不觉地溜走
Then get out of there without leaving a trace.
-明白了吗 -明白了 你们要我进到罐子里
- You got it? - Yeah, you want me to get inside this can.
没问题
No problemo!
经过了七小时和重重解释
Seven hours and many squeaky markers later,
内♥裤♥队长
Captain Underpants...
明白了
got it.
算是吧
Kind of.
好了
Okay!
来做些特技...特技...
Time to use some acro-batatics-- acro-bra-triax--
特级...特急...
acro-bratistics, acroba-za-racka...
来翻跟头吧
Time to do some flips!
这里怎么回事
What happened in here?
我知道该怎么办
I know exactly what to do.
等等 我该拿走哪个
Wait, which one do I take?
等等 现在两个都在哪里了
Wait, now they're both in there!
妈妈 好疼
Mama, that stings!
等等 我该做什么 对 快跑
Wait, what do I do now? Oh, yeah. Go!
-我两个罐子都拿到了 -什么
- I got both cans! - What?
你为什么把两个都带回来了
Why do you have both cans?
你应该换掉的
Agh! You were supposed to switch them!
你想把罐子换掉
You wanted the cans switched.
我现在明白了
Now I get it.
可惜今天是没有垃圾雪崩了
I'm afraid there won't be any trashalanches today,
多亏了我的伸缩机械臂
thanks to my retractable robo-arm!
你们这么酷的机械臂
You have a cool robot arm?
没错 我有很多机械部件 因为我是机器人
Yes. I have numerous robotic mechanisms because I'm a robot.
-你为什么从来不用 -我不知道
- Why don't you ever use them? - I don't know.
也许是在我身上太久了 我都忘了用了
I guess I've had them for so long, I forget about them.
-你还有镭射眼 -没错 这是标准机器人功能
- You have a laser eye? - Yeah, it's a standard robot feature.
够了 我就是半机械人 接受吧
Enough! I'm half-cyborg! Accept it.
这个尿布小丑激发了我们的安全系统
That be-diapered buffoon tripped our security system.
所以我们跟着他 把垃圾全吸器2000拿回来了
So we followed him here to steal back the Suck-o-Trash 2000.
我们赢了
We win! Pth-tt!
其实 那只是一个罐子 这才是你们的垃圾吸吸
Actually, that's a can. This is your trash-ma-bob.
一个按钮 我要按下去
Hey, a button! I'm gonna push it!
不
No!
小贴士 垃圾全吸器倒过来的时候
Interesting note-- the Suck-o-Trash, when turned upside down,
-是反向的功能 -有意思
- works in reverse. - Curious.
-也许是没电了 -并不是
- Perhaps it's out of power. - It wasn't.
不可怕吗 就我叫吗
No? Just me?
太好了 垃圾来了
Yay! The dump delivers now.
就是你们这群混♥蛋♥
Are you the son-of-a-guns
在我的次元里扔了一堆垃圾吗
who dumped a bunch of trash in my dimension?
你们知道你们给我惹了多大的麻烦吗
Have you got any idea what you messed up for me?
我正在上台接受黏糊奖
I was on stage at the Gooey Awards.
马上就要成为黏糊终身成就奖获得者
About to get a Gooey for Lifetime Goo-chievement,
然后突然间
when kersplammo!
一堆垃圾落在我头上 还黏住了 因为我很粘
A bunch of garbage landed on me and it stuck 'cause I'm sticky!
他们收走了我的黏糊奖 因为我浑身垃圾 不粘
They took away my Gooey Award, because I was trashy, not gooey!
-真是一场粘难 -很惨 兄弟 我明白
- It was a goo-tastrophe! - Tough beat, man. I feel for ya.
你看上去就像我们漫画里的肥胖垃圾怪
Hey, you look like Tubbadump from our comic!
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
我是正准备吼你们
Well, I was just gonna yell at ya,
但是垃圾雪崩是个更好的主意
but a trashalanche is a much better idea.
-我就来一场吧 -太好了
- I think I'll make that instead. - Yay!
因为你们的无礼而毁掉你们的次元
And destroy your entire dimension for being rude!
不
No!
除了我以外谁都不能往我的次元倒垃圾
No one trashes my dimension except me, Tubba-bubba-bubba-bubba!
因为我是疯狂的怪物
Because I'm mad messy, yo!
你在跟垃圾怪兽说垃圾话吗
Are you trash-talkin' a trash monster?
这个怪物会碾压你
This mess is gonna mess you up.
第五章
回收动画
极度暴♥力♥的章节
The incredibly graphic violence chapter
将由回收动画的形式呈现
presented in Recycle-O-Rama.
为了不让我们的大脑被垃圾暴♥力♥污染
Instead of polluting our minds with trash violence,
让我们翻转垃圾桶 利用这场战争来学习回收
let's flip the can and use this fight to learn about recycling.
初级回收
内♥裤♥队长该用哪个垃圾桶来回收这柄叉子
Which bin should Captain Underpants use to recycle this fork?
选错了
Wrong bin!
塑料叉子 需要打开这个垃圾桶
For plastic forks, you open this bin
和叉子仙子许愿
and make a wish with the Fork Fairy
把旧叉子变成新的叉子
to turn the old fork into a new fork!
内♥裤♥队长应该把这个酸奶杯扔进哪个垃圾桶
Which bin should Captain Underpants use for this yogurt cup?
选错了 酸奶杯可以扔进这个垃圾桶里
Wrong bin! Yogurt cups go in this bin,
酸奶巨魔可以用它们来喂饱他的巨魔舰队
so the Yogurt Ogre can use them to feed his ogre armada.
内♥裤♥队长应该把这个纸盘子
Which bin should Captain Underpants
放进哪个垃圾箱里
use to recycle this paper plate?
选错了
Wrong bin!
当你受伤有一个纸盘子时
When you have a paper plate,
你应该直接扔到这个垃圾箱里
throw it in the general direction of this bin
趁盘子哥布林还没跑出来抓你 快跑
and run before the plate goblin gets you!
-该扔下垃圾了 -不
- Time to take out the trash. - No!
把那个罐子给我 你这个垃圾陷阱
Give me that can, you trite trash trap!
这个罐子吗 你们这群不粘的家伙
This can, you gooless, geeky guppy?
你们敢整我 现在我也要整死你们
You made a mess of me, so now I'm gonna mess with you.
祝你们能在垃圾雪崩里找到这个
Good luck finding this in the trashalanche!
不
No!
垃圾列车开动了 我们还傻站在站台上
That trash train is moving, and we're still at the station!
拜托 我们得赶紧骑着
Come on, we gotta stay ahead of it
防垃圾的东西跟上去
by riding something trash-proof!
应该是比如我这样的
Like me! I think!
我们必须得比梅尔文先找到垃圾全吸器2000
We've gotta find that Suck-o-Trash 2000 before the Melvins do
不然他们会毁了我们的垃圾雪崩垃圾纪念
or they'll trash our trashalanche trash tribute!
还没找到 只有牛奶罐 烤面包机 酸奶油
Nothing yet! Just a milk jug, a busted toaster, sour sour cream,
联调局悬案档案
FBI cold case files,
《口水教授2 口水永存》的光碟
a DVD of Professor Drool 2: Stay in Drool.
这部电影太烂了
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表