剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
So head on down to the brain beach and catch some rays.
把时间交还给动画
Back to you, show.
-不 -谢谢
- No! - Thank you!
我的头嗡嗡作响
My head's pounding.
我应该好久之前就丢掉这个大脑
I should've gotten rid of this brain years ago.
-我们棒极了[干掉了意识] -确实如此
- Ho-ho! We blew our mind! - Indeed.
你们赢了大脑战役 但你们不会赢得战争
You won the brain battle, but you will not win the brain war.
不 我们要失去我们的意识了
Oh, no. We're gonna lose our minds!
结束了 更小就是更好
It is over. Smaller is better.
不加入我们就去死
Join us or perish.
-加入 绝对加入 -没错 两人加入
- Join. Definitely join. - Yep, make that two joins.
不 谢谢了 但你说得有道理
No, thanks. But you have a point.
没错 越小越好
Yeah, smaller is better.
等等 他们去哪了
Wait. Where did they go?
-我们放吧 -*大家在这充满歌♥声*
- Let's hit it. -*Everybody here is filled with glee*
-*因为无论你望向何处* -不
- *'Cause everywhere you look* - No!
-*都是我我我* -不 别放这歌♥
- *It's me, me, me* - No, that song!
在我脑袋里 不要啊
In my head! No!
*在内♥裤♥队长乐园*
*At Tra-la-land*
-*在内♥裤♥队长乐园* -不
- *At Tra-la-land* - No!
再来一次 伙计们
One more, guys.
*在内♥裤♥队长乐园*
*At Tra-la-land*
看 免费机器人帽
Look. Free robot hats.
我太喜欢了
Whoo! I love it!
机器人帽 在哪
Robot hats? Where?
糟糕 我需要帮助 和内♥裤♥
Oh, no. I need help. And pants!
还有为什么一切看上去这么小
And why does everything look so small?
我不敢相信 他们成功了
I can't believe it. They did it!
乔治和哈罗德拯救了我们
George and Harold saved all of us!
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
现在我们把乔治和哈罗德留在这
Now let's leave George and Harold here,
永远困在纳米零的脑子里吧
trapped forever in Nanozero's husk.
完美 对不对
Perfect, huh?
什么 你想背叛他们
What? You want to betray them?
当然 我来自未来 我知道发生了什么
Of course. I'm from the future. I know what happened.
你把他们留在了那里
You leave them there.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
-不 -等等
- No! - Wait.
停 如果你改变了未来 那我就会消失
Stop. If you change the future, I-- I'll disappear!
棒极了 想舔舔吗
Awesome. Want a lick?
等我长大了我不想成为你这样的怪兽
I refuse to become the monster you are when I grow up.
那这个决定意味着
And that decision means...
你将不复存在
you no longer exist.
不
No!
但 但我是你啊
But-- But I'm you!
但我是你
But I'm you!
你曾经是我
You were me.
-没想到会这样 -我也是
- Whoa. Didn't see that coming. - Yeah. Neither did I.
我也没想到自己会跟你俩统一阵线
I also didn't see myself finding common ground with you two.
但事已至此
But here we are.
你知道这对我们来说是什么吗 梅尔文
You know what this is for us, Melvin?
这是个全新的开始
It's a fresh start.
*全新的开始*
*Fresh start*
不 我们还是宿敌 这只是一次性事件
No, we're still enemies. This is a one-time thing.
*一次性事件*
*One-time thing*
第六章 长话短说
他们离开了克拉普的脑袋 变回了原样
they left Krupp's brain, sized up
回到圆顶 完成交易
and returned to the dome to close the deal.
当你按下这按钮后
So, when you press this button,
你会赢 然后去伊丽塔纳蒂
you win and you get to go to Eliteanati.
然后你黑进学校的电脑
And then you'll hack into the school's computer
给我们个及格
and give us passing grades
这样我们好通过去夏令营
so we don't fail and we can go to summer camp.
-成交吗 -成交
- Deal? - Deal.
我赢 大家都赢
I win, so we all win.
现在按下按钮吧
Now to press the button.
艾瑞卡
Erica!
不
No!
不
No!
排名
第一名 艾瑞卡
第二名 乔治
第三名 哈罗德
不 刚发生什么了
No! What just happened?
-注定要发生的事情 -格蕾丝·韦恩
- Exactly what was meant to happen. - Grace Wain?
格蕾丝·韦恩
Grace Wain!
-学校管理人 -没错
- The school superintendent? -That's right.
艾瑞卡赢了 现在她可以去伊丽塔纳蒂学院
Erica won, and now she's going to Eliteanati Academy,
因为这能帮助她成为地球总统
because that helps her become President of Earth.
等等 真有地球总统这职位
Wait, President of Earth is a real thing?
那当然 在未来自然有
You bet your butt it is, in the future.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我的名字是异序词
My name's an anagram.
格蕾丝·韦恩
不如你们试试换个顺序
Why don't you try and figure it out?
-艾瑞卡·王 -没错
- Erica Wang? - Correct.
-我是未来的艾瑞卡 -那就都说的通了
- I'm Erica from the future. - Yeah, that all checks out.
我什么时候能实现世界和平
When do I achieve world peace?
你当选后两年 那之后的派对简直酷爆了
Two years after you're elected. The party afterwards is epic.
那我的未来呢
Hey, what about my future?
你还能改变自己的未来
Well, you can still turn it around.
我是说 未来的你不再是这倒霉学校的校长了
I mean, future you isn't principal of this failing school anymore,
这挺好的
so that's a start.
等等 现在谁是校长
Wait, so who's the principal now?
梅尔文机械人校长
克拉普回来了 宝贝 像心脏病一样
Krupp's back, baby! Back like a heart attack!
然后学校一切又乱套了
And all was wrong with the school again.
开始了
It's happening!
您叫我
Did you call me?
心脏病
Heart attack!
您母亲来电♥话♥了
Your mother called.
梅尔文·斯尼德利小学
我们的努力终于换来了这一刻 哈罗德
Our whole lives have led us to this moment, Harold.
我们终于可以一起去湖水夏令营了
We're finally going to Lake Summer Camp together.
而且我们无需再提醒观众了
And we don't have to remind the audience about it anymore.
等等 为什么有两辆巴士
Huh? Wait, why are there two buses?
"营湖夏令营"
"Camp Lake Summer Camp."
"湖畔夏令营"
"Lake Summer Camp Camp."
两个不同的夏令营
Two different camps!
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表