剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
尊为了它们的女王
in a previous episode.
你看这个
Check this out.
我觉得这是梅尔文用来做鳄鱼蝙蝠的
I think this is what Melvin used to make croc-o-bats.
该报复他了
Payback time.
我们能用这个做出什么能逼疯梅尔文的东西
What could we make with this thing that would drive Melvin crazy?
狼和鹰 鹰狼
A wolf and an eagle. A wolf-gle.
听起来像是早餐三明治
Sounds like a breakfast sandwich.
两份鹰狼配芝士 再来一大份鳄梨酱
Uh, two wolf-gles with cheese and a large armadillorange juice.
-那狗猫呢 -什么
- How about a dog-cat? - What?
不 你想让世界毁灭吗
No. Are you trying to bring about the end of the world?
没错 全部结束了 哥们
Yep. It's all over, dude.
不 我们不想做出什么危险的东西
Nah, we don't wanna make anything dangerous,
就像鳄鱼蝙蝠
like the croc-o-bats.
-我知道了 画个屁♥股♥ -乐意至极
- I got it! Draw a butt. - Gladly.
他绝对会恨死的
He's gonna hate this.
第三章
全是屁♥股♥惹的祸
-屁♥股♥和苍蝇能合出屁蝇 -好爽 因为屁♥股♥
- Butts and flies make butt-erflies. - So good! Because butt.
这是什么东西 为什么会在这里
What are these things? Why are they here?
-我的鳄鱼蝙蝠呢 -鳄鱼什么
- And where are my croc-o-bats? - Croc-o-whats?
-没听说过 -等一下
- Never heard of them. - Wait a minute.
你们用了我的选择融合体2000
Did you two use my You Choose You Fuse 2000
创造出这种恶心的东西
to create these abominations?
你的选择什么 -没听说过
- You choose the what? - Never heard of it.
你们撒谎 你让我们都完蛋了
You're lying! You've doomed us all!
怎么会 他们只是会飞的屁♥股♥
How? They're butts and they fly.
没有比这更棒的了
It doesn't get better than that.
不 你不明白 基因是非常敏感的
No, you don't understand. DNA is very delicate.
如果你拼错了东西
If you splice the wrong things together,
造成的变异体可能会是毁灭性的
the resulting mutations can be catastrophic.
我只看到了一些会飞的屁♥股♥
I just see some flying butts.
会飞的屁♥股♥ 长尖牙还很凶
Flying butts with fangs and bad attitudes!
我们大错特错了
We were so wrong!
第一个迹象是一阵微风
The first sign will be a gentle breeze
然后是无情的屠♥杀♥
followed by a merciless onslaught.
不 微风来了
Oh no! A gentle breeze!
再见 目标们
See ya, butt targets!
-他去哪里 -谁管他呢
- Where's he going? - Who cares?
有一群杀人屁♥股♥跟在我们屁♥股♥后面
We've got killer butts on our butts!
终于正了
Finally, straight.
又浪费了我生命中宝贵的两小时
There's two hours of my life I'll never get back.
我以为这只会发生在动画片里 你怎么会在这里
I thought this only happened in cartoons. Why are you in here?
微风 变异体
Gentle breeze! Mutants!
胡桃派 开始了
Pecan pie! It's happening.
现在没人能进来了 我们安全了
Now nobody can get in. We're safe.
没错 但我们现在可是被困在这里了
Yes, but now you and I are stuck in here indefinitely.
-是永远吗 -也许吧
- Does that mean forever? - Maybe.
救命
Help!
好了 我觉得我们甩掉它们了
Okay, I think we lost them.
除非它们会从这些窗户里闯进来
Unless they, like, crash in through those windows and stuff.
求仁得仁
Well, that's just asking for it.
-快点 去餐厅 -对 那里没有餐厅
- Quick, the cafeteria! - Yeah, there are no windows in there!
放我进去 屁♥股♥入侵了
Let me in! It's a butt-vasion!
你为什么听不到
Why can't you hear me?
你这是第三杯奶昔了 不如直接来一桶吧
That's your third milkshake. Why don't you just get a bucket?
这里的厕所在哪里 我得去一趟
Where's the bathroom in here? 'Cause I really gotta go.
不 我忘记建造厕所了
no. I forgot to put a bathroom in here.
如果在惊慌的时候不能进惊慌室
What good's a panic room if you can't use it
那还有什么作用
when you're panicking?
-我们到了 -没错
- Made it! - Yep!
现在只要关上这扇门 没人能进来了
Only thing left to do is shut this door, and no one can get in.
等等
Wait!
我们该让他进来吗
Should we let him in?
我不知道 他消灭了课间
I don't know. He killed recess.
没错 但是是我们做了屁蝇
True, but we're here and we made the butt-erflies.
没错 但那是他的机器
Yeah, but it was his machine.
真是个困境 我们列一下利弊吧
This is a real dilemma. Let's make a list of pros and cons.
梅尔文 你来了
Hey, Melvin. You made it.
跟你们这两个破电梯没有关系
Well, no thanks to you two broken escalators!
现在我们被困在这里了
Now we're trapped.
别担心 我来求救
Don't worry. I'll call for help.
-没有信♥号♥♥ 一条都没有 -你怎么知道有没有条
- No signal. Not a single bar. - How do you know if you have bars?
天啊 我没有条
OMG. I have no bars.
这简直就像世界末日
it's, like, the end of the world.
条没了 被我吃了
The bars are gone. I ate them.
这是什么声音
Hey, what's that sound?
因为听起来像那些屁蝇
Because it sounds like the butt-erflies
正在咬穿墙壁
are eating through the walls,
那样我就会被吓瘫的
and that would paralyze me with fear.
不 那些屁蝇正在咬穿墙壁
No. The butt-erflies are eating through the walls.
这些墙壁是用什么做的
What are these walls made of?
问得好
Excellent question.
是这样的 这些新花蜜墙非常便宜
Here's the thing. These new nectar walls are dirt cheap.
只有两件事要注意
Just two things. Okay.
如果有无线手♥机♥
If they ever invent a wireless phone,
这些宝贝会屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
these babies are gonna block the signal.
但是没有没什么线的
But wires ain't going nowhere.
而且还会吸引蝴蝶
and they attract butterflies.
虽然很奇怪 但的确是这样 很疯狂 蝴蝶
Strange thing to say, but it's true. Like crazy! Butterflies.
你还记得那一幕...都是蝴蝶的吗
You remember the scene in the-- With the butterflies?
什么都比不上 但是蝴蝶能做什么呢
Nothing compared to this. But what harm can they do?
一只蝴蝶能做什么呢
What harm can a butterfly do?
我们得趁这些饥饿的屁♥股♥咬出一条路来
We gotta get Captain Underpants before those hangry butts
把我们全吃了前找到内♥裤♥队长
chew their way through and make us dessert.
-我才不出去 -我也不出去
- Well, I'm not going out there. - Well, I'm not going out there.
-也许他会找到我们 -好的 就这么办吧
- Maybe he'll find us. - Yeah, let's play that out.
我没有工具能修复被你弄坏的触摸板
I don't have the tools to repair the keypad you destroyed!
那说明我们被困在这里了
That means we're stuck in here.
看来我们只能待在一起了
I guess we'll just have to get along.
好吧 你喜欢音乐吗
Okay. Do you like music?
-我恨乡村音乐 -我也是
- I hate country music! - So do I!
不
No!
第四章
责备是可耻的
我觉得内♥裤♥队长不会来了
You know what? I don't think Captain Underpants is coming.
这些墙马上就要被咬穿了
And these walls aren't getting any thicker.
我们得想办法把大家都救出去
We gotta think of a way to get everyone out of this mess.
那些都没用 听好了
None of that will work. Listen up!
我们需要有人去被他们咬掉屁♥股♥ 引开他们
We need someone to, like, go out there and get butt munched
这样才能拯救我们其他人和我的头毛
to save the rest of us and save my har.
就像梅尔文一样 这都是他的错
Like Melvin. This is his fault
因为他很聪明 搞什么科学的
'cause he's smart and does science and stuff.
就像一个女巫 男孩子的
Like a witch, but, um, like, a boy?
-你是说巫师吗 -看 看
- You mean a warlock? - See? See, see, see?
你的头脑对我们来说全是威胁
Your brain is, like, a threat to us all.
索菲们 把他扔出去
Sophies, throw him out.
把他扔出去 把他扔出去
Throw him out! Throw him out!
我们不能让梅尔文帮我们背锅 我们得坦白
We can't let Melvin take the fall for us. We've gotta confess.
或者我们挖一条隧♥道♥出去找到克拉普
Or we dig a tunnel outta here, find Krupp,
让内♥裤♥队长来拯救世界 大家都会没事了
have Captain Underpants save the day, and no one has to go down.
听起来不错 我加入
Looks good on paper. I'm in.
这臭味是什么
Ooh! What's that awful smell?
就像浸在卷心菜中的腋窝
It's like an armpit soaked in cabbage juice.
不 屁蝇想要把我们熏出去
No, the butt-erflies are trying to smoke us out.
但是它们用的是屁
But instead of smoke, it's farts!
把他扔出去 把他扔出去 把他扔出去
Throw him out! Throw him out! Throw him out!
后退 你们这些穷途狂徒
Back, you angry mob of dead ends!
别管这些洞了 我们必须要解决这件事
Forget the hole. We gotta fix this,
不然我们就得一起完蛋
or we're all going down together.
太好了 挖洞太累了
Good. Digging is hard work.
伙计们 不是梅尔文
Guys, it wasn't Melvin.
是我们 我们造出了屁蝇
It was us. We made the butt-erflies.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表