剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
My calendar says it's today.
我的日历啥都没有
And my calendar is wide open.
你们下周六徒步旅行吗 中午左右
You guys wanna pencil in a hike for next Saturday? Noon-ish?
污点不在这里 他会在哪里
Well, if Splotch is not here, where is he?
好像在看一面黑暗邪恶的镜子
It's like looking into a dark and evil mirror.
-只能有一个 -什么 三明治吗
- There can only be one! - One what? Sandwich?
不 我们中的一个 长袍统治
No. One of us. Robes rule!
第七章
极度暴♥力♥画面用长袍动画呈现
血腥暴♥力♥的章节
Presented in Robe-O-Rama.
用的是长袍 不是机器人
That's robe-o as in robes, not robo for robots.
因为长袍柔软又舒适
Because robes are soft and comfortable,
不像机器人 它们既硬又不舒服
unlike robots, which are hard and uncomfortable.
从头到脚的长袍
Robe-O-Toe-To-Toe!
抱歉 我说了 这是长袍不是机器人
Oh, sorry. As I said, this is a robe thing, not a robot thing.
长袍肘击
Robe-O-Elbow.
什么 不是机器人肘击 没有机器人 请离开
What? No. No robot elbows, no robots. Please leave.
长袍低肘
Robe-O-Low-Blow.
这很不爽
Well, this is uncomfortable.
该说点什么了
Someone should say something.
我说了 机器人兄弟
I did! Hey, robo-buddy,
我们需要机器人的时候再叫你 好吗
we'll call you when we need a robot, okay?
我们太配了 我们应该一起买♥♥艘船
We're perfectly matched. We should buy a boat together.
我不可能跟你合买♥♥船的
I'll never go halfsies on a boat with you.
你也配不上我 因为我拥有长袍的力量
And you are no match for me, for I wield the power of robes.
有这个力量 我就能用长袍统治世界
And with my power, I shall achieve robal domination!
-然后呢 -什么 还不够吗 好吧
- Uh-huh. And then what? - What? That's not enough? Hmm. Fine.
你把屋顶掀了 脏脏的我 但是好丑
You just raised the roof, dirty me. But not in a good way.
他控制了长袍联盟的所有长袍
Whoa, he took control of every robe at Robe-I-Con.
把它们变成了长袍龙♥卷♥风♥
And turned them into a robe-nado.
我把长袍联盟的长袍变成龙♥卷♥风♥了
I've turned the robes of Robe-I-Con into a robe-nado!
我们刚说过
We just said that.
什么 抱歉 我 太吵了
What? Oh, sorry, I-- It's very loud.
我喜欢旋转木马 但不是这个
I like spinny rides, but not this one!
换个方向 逆着长袍飞
Go the other way. Fly against the robe-o-flow!
抱歉
Sorry.
我很努力了 但没用啊
I'm flying righty-tighty-whitey and it's not working!
长袍咬了我的屁♥股♥
Those robes bit my butt!
事实上
Actually...
*那不是咬 是静电*
*It wasn't a bite, it was a shock*
*长袍摩擦你的屁♥股♥*
*Because when robes rub your butt*
*你产生静电 电*
*You create static electricity, Electricity*
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here!
不 你得进去
No, you need to get in there
-创造更强的静电 -用你的屁♥股♥
- and create a bigger shock! - With your butt.
好吧 这是备用方案
Oh, okay. That was my Plan B.
疼
Tingly.
等等 我身上有垃圾
Wait! There's junk on my trunk!
干得好 长袍 你们赢了 从屁♥股♥开始
Good work, robes. You're winning butt first.
不 我要先输屁♥股♥了
Oh, no. I'm losing butt first!
太柔软 太奢侈了 我喘不过气
Too soft! Too luxurious! Can't breathe!
什么 为什么没用
What? Why isn't it working?
*有时会带电 带电*
*Sometimes it's shocky, Shocky*
*有时粘住 粘住*
*Sometimes it's clingy, Clingy*
粘住了 我们得消除静电
It's clingy. We need to get rid of the static cling
不然内♥裤♥队长就要被软长袍淹死了
before Captain Underpants drowns in fluffiness.
-用这个 -你从哪儿弄来的
- With this? - Where'd you get those?
-就在那边 -免费的暖床袍烘干纸
- Right over there. - Free Bed of Robeses?
运气太好了
Talk about a lucky break.
让它们飞吧
Let them fly!
-没用啊 -为什么我们会觉得有用
- Well, that didn't work. - Why'd we think that would work?
因为烘干纸 哪怕是邪恶的 都能抗静电
Because dryer sheets, even evil ones, fight static cling.
是的 确实有用
Oh, yeah. It did work.
好险 我以为我的屁♥股♥要没了
Well, that was a close one. I thought my butt was a goner.
你的屁♥股♥是快没了
Your butt is a goner!
长袍革命才刚开始
The robe-olution has just begun.
长袍统治
Robes rule!
要脱长袍 我们得搞定长袍的老大 污点
To disrobe the robes, we gotta disrobe the robe ruler, Splotch.
楔形鞭子能创造奇迹 楔形鞭子能创造奇迹
A wedgie whip will work wonders. Wedgie whip will work wonders.
好拗口
That's hard to say.
楔形鞭子能创造奇迹
Wedgie whip will work wonders!
长袍联盟
Robe-I-Con.
不知道他们有没有和服 长袍联盟
Wonder if they got any kimonos. Robe-I-Con!
棒
Yeah.
交给我们吧
We'll take it from here.
-长袍耶丝 -长袍耶丝
- Robius! - Robius!
这件外星长袍必须装起来
This alien robe must be contained.
我们会把它装在特殊容器里
So, we'll contain it in our special containment container.
好
Okay.
为了表彰你们的勇敢
And for your bravery,
我邀请你们加入长袍协会
I'm inviting you to join the Society of Robes.
-谢谢 但我们不想看到长袍了 -明年吧
- Thanks, but we're taking a robe recess. - Maybe next year.
布料太多了
Uh, that is way too much fabric for me.
这扇窗户不能挂窗帘 对吧
Can't put a curtain on this window. Right?
很好 祝你们好袍
Very well. I bid you good robings.
等等 我们要这些长袍
Wait! We'll take those robes.
我们很荣幸能加入你们的协会
And we'd be honored to join your society.
让我们跟富豪比肩吧
Let us rub elbows with the fat cats.
明年吧
Maybe next year.
朱塞佩
Giuseppe!
你的外星主人很快就会来了
Your alien owners will be here soon.
在此之前 希望你和你的新狱友相处融洽
Until then, I hope you get along with your new cell mate.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表