剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
where the other Misfarts went.
你绝对用小想的方式思考了...
You've definitely put the think in Thinks, and--
-她走了 -我们干得真棒
- She's gone. - Good job, us.
*超无搜冒队*
*The Misfarts!*
超无搜冒队的成员都要发挥专长才能让我们来到这里
You know, it took the unique skill of each Misfart to get here.
所以超无搜冒队才这么棒
That's what makes the Misfarts such a great team.
太遗憾了 是我们在这而不是他们
Too bad we're here instead of them.
是啊 他们能在我们吃谷物
Yeah. They could find Krupp
冲浪的时候找到克拉普
while we eat cereal and pool surf.
当然 我们画漫画
Of course. We make comics,
所以我们知道哪里才是冒险
so we know how to figure out adventures.
那是克拉普的丛林帽吗
Is that Krupp's jungle hat?
看 他离我们很近 快
See? He's close. Let's go.
一个巨大的球滚了过来 为什么
A giant rolling ball! Why?
欢迎来到丛林
Welcome to the jungle.
是啊
Yeah.
我的漫画直觉告诉我快跳入这些灌木丛
And my comic book instinct says to dive into these bushes!
什么
Wha...?
我们好棒 你觉得克拉普在那个头发神殿吗
We're killing it. You think Krupp's in that hair temple?
太好了
Yes!
-太好了 -是的
- Yes! - Yep.
我找到了
I found it.
生发泉 生发之泉
The Fountain of Hair. El Hairado.
我又会有头发了 我的人生终于有意义了
I'm gonna have hair again! My life will have purpose!
真可惜这是个骗局
Too bad it's a scam.
我们快了结此事 这样就能回家了
Let's get this over with so we can go home.
你很可能是对的
You're probably right.
真正的魔法泉水应该受到守护
A real magic fountain would be guarded.
我是毛神
I am Furculees.
生发泉的守护神
Guardian of the Fountain of Hair.
今天这个坏"发"日就是你们的末日
And this bad hair day will be your worst.
等等 所以你真的存在
Hold on. So you're real?
我看起来像假的吗 我当然是真的
Do I look real? Yes, I'm real!
你有身份证明吗
Do you have any ID?
给
Here.
它过期了 但所有信息都正确
It's expired, but all the info's correct.
驾驶证
毛神
有效期 公元前
好了 是时候召唤
That works. Time for...
-内♥裤♥队长了 -内♥裤♥队长来了
- Captain Underpants! - Tra-la-la!
这头熊需要修剪毛发了
That bear needs a haircut.
什么 你胆敢"发"声训斥我
What? You dare hair-angue me?
你是在自"发"灭亡
Now you will be oblit-hair-ated!
第八章
无敌暴♥力♥连环画
以秀发连环画的形式呈现
Presented in Hair-O-Rama.
因为没什么比洗发水广♥告♥更抚慰人心的了
Because nothing is more soothing than a shampoo commercial.
陶醉于"发"降袭击
Luxuriate in a Hairborne Attack.
秀发连环画
Hair-O-Rama.
放松在一股"发"明治中
Relaxify with a Hair Strandwich.
秀发连环画
Hair-O-Rama.
享受五十连环"发"的宁静
Serenitize in a 50-Hair Pileup.
秀发连环画
Hair-O-Rama.
-你值得拥有 因为 -秀发连环画
- You deserve it. Because... - Hair-O-Rama!
那毛发太强大了 我好奇它用什么洗发水
That hair is mad strong, yo. I wonder what shampoo it uses.
传奇秀发 能让古老的 以发为生的
Legendary Locks, making ancient, fur-based,
神奇生物自古以来就神采焕发
supernatural creatures look great since the dawn of time.
你在店里买♥♥的还是订购的
You buy it at a store or order it?
订购的
Order it.
站住别动 我要举起这块巨石砸扁你
Now stay still while I lift this boulder to crush you.
我们要找到他的弱点
We gotta find his weakness.
他的毛发 一定是 他只有这个
Hair. It's gotta be. That's all he is.
-所以呢 -快去拽 拽他的毛发
- So? - Pull it. Pull his hair!
但那样我会得到惩罚
But I'll get a penalty!
你想不想打赢
Do you wanna win or not?
想 打赢是唯一的目标
Yes! Winning is the only thing!
不 现在它太重了
Oh, no. Now it's too heavy!
我们是对的 毛发是他力量的源泉
We were right. Hair is the source of his power.
那是时候给他弄个平头了
Then it's time for a buzz cut.
有了食人鱼谁还需要剪刀呢
And who needs clippers when there's piranhas?
住手 这不公平
Stop it! Not fair!
不对 因为你是个毛发旺盛的怪兽
Nope, because you're a hair monster,
我头上却寸草不生
and I'm bald as an egg.
-快去河边 队长 -收到
- Head to the river, Cap! - Roger that!
向熟食店进发 谁想要咸牛肉
On my way to the deli. Who wants corned beef?
是河边
River!
-飞高一点 -我尽力 你的毛发太重了
- Fly higher! - I'm trying! Your hair is heavy!
-好多气泡 -太多气泡了
- Lot of bubbles. - Too many bubbles.
什么情况 为什么我只穿着内♥裤♥
What's going on? Why am I in my underwear?
我的毛 有了毛发才能活
Hair... Need hair to live.
我听到了 兄弟 等我一找到衣服
I hear you, brother. So right after I find my clothes,
就马上用那泉水把头发长回来
I'm gonna go use that fountain and get my hair back.
达科他·克拉普永不放弃
Dakota Krupp never gives up!
即使毛神是坏人 我们也不能把他这样丢下
We can't just leave Furculees like that, even if he is a bad guy.
不能 漫画书不是冷血无情的
Nope. Comic books aren't heartless.
达科他·克拉普会放弃一个倒霉的可怜人吗
Does Dakota Krupp give up on someone who's messed up?
是的 我的卷毛是天生的
Yes, my curls are natural.
-我希望这个泉水能有用 -它当然有用
- I sure hope this fountain works. - Of course it works.
它为什么会没用 它必须有用
Why wouldn't it work? It has to work.
因为我需要它有用 所以它就会有用
Because I need it to work. So it'll work.
有用 有用 有用 求你了
Work, work, work, please!
第九章
它有没有用呢
长回来了 宝贝 比以前更浓密
It's back, baby! Thicker than ever!
它确实有用 但
It sure did, but...
你把泉水都用完了
You used all the water!
是的 真抱歉
Yeah. Sorry about that.
现在我的人生永远不会有意义了
Now my life will never have purpose!
我永远不会开心了
I'll never be happy!
肺腑之言倒计时 三 二 一
Heartfelt sentiment in three, two, one.
你的人生并不需要头发 克拉普老师
You don't need hair for that, Mr. Krupp.
你在当我们的校长时 人生很有意义
Your life had purpose when you were our principal.
还有许多你应该
And there's a bunch more reasons
再回来当校长的理由
why you should come back and do it again.
-第一条 -不 我接受
- Number one-- - No, I'm sold.
我又秃又穷 急需一份工作
I'm bald, broke, and badly in need of a job.
-我们走吧 -太好了
- Let's go. - Great.
如果我们快点的话 就能在
And if we hurry, we'll get home
应该从假野外考察返程的时刻到家
right when we are supposed to from our fake field trip.
当一切解决时感觉真好
It's nice when things work out.
你们不想留下来一起玩吗
You sure you guys don't wanna hang out?
我可以做玉米饼
I could make tacos.
玉米饼
Tacos?
这就是大家的丛林头发奇妙冒险
And that was the end of the Great Jungle Hair Adventure for everyone.
-说"头发" -头发
- Say "Hair". - Hair!
但不包括其他索菲
Everyone except Other Sophie.
因为她成为了鳄鱼蝙蝠新加冕的王后
Because she was the newly-crowned queen of the Crocobats.
*鳄鱼蝙蝠*
*Crocobats!*
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表