剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
Why is that guy mowing his lawn at night?
联调局要在大半夜访问我的文件
The FBI needs to access my files in the middle of the night,
-他们派一个孩子过来 -我是这一行最棒的
- and they sent a kid to do it? - I'm the best in the business.
与政♥府♥签了很多约 算了
I have a lot of government contracts and... Oh, never mind.
-梅尔文 黑的怎么样 -这就是你的后援 他
- Melvin, how's the hacking going? - This is your backup? Him?
等等 后援 倒车请注意 倒车请注意
Wait. Back up? Okay. Beep, beep.
你对汉克做了什么
What did you do to Hank?
我给他喷了点强效噩梦喷雾
I sprayed him with a very potent nightmare agent.
他没事的
He'll be fine.
我们得在那个邪恶的屁厌倦梅尔文他妈之前
We gotta get that rule book
拿到校规簿
before that evil fart gets bored of Melvin's mom.
你竟敢这么说
How dare you!
第五章 安全保管库
这也没那么糟
Hey, this isn't so bad.
有鳞的管子在漏气
Scaly pipes are leaking gas!
那东西对蛇也适用
That stuff works on snakes too?
过得怎么样啊 兄弟们
'Sup, guys!
他们会没事的
They'll be fine.
别担心 朋友们 我来搞定
Don't worry, chums, I got this!
太棒了
Yes!
我要把我的小内内打一个结
I'm getting my undies in a knot.
我们继续前进吧
We gotta keep moving.
这些真的是更可怕的蛇
These are scarier snakes.
为什么这下面有一条河
Why is there a river down here?
-哈罗德 你在干什么 -我在拍好东西
- Harold, what are you doing? - I'm getting great stuff.
这东西好奇怪
This one's just weird.
将军
Checkmate.
我是狮身机器人面像
I am the robot sphinx,
秘密安全保管屋的最后守护者
final guardian of the Hidee-Holes.
猜对谜语可以通过 否则就等死吧
Answer my riddle and pass. Fail and perish.
开始吧
Let us begin.
幻影手指和舞蹈弯刀
A phantom finger and a dancing scimitar
正在编织时光
were weaving the strands of time...
天哪 我的鼻子
Ow, jeez, that's my nose.
兄弟 这太臭了
Man, that really stings.
拜托 为什么不砸别人
Oh, come on! It isn't gonna hit anybody else?
没时间管这个了
No time to figure that out.
就是这里 十七号♥金库
This is it, vault 17.
现在我们只需要一个聪明屁就能进去了
All we need to do is make a smart fart and we're in.
真恶心 为什么我们不用别的气体
Disgusting! Why don't we use literally any other gas but that?
好啊 你有什么别的气体
Sure. What other gas you got?
好吧 屁赢了
Fine. Fart wins.
乔治 放屁吧
George, let 'er rip.
马上 但大家都友好点
Will do. But everyone be nice.
我们可不需要另一个聪聪屁
We don't want another Smartsy.
-我活了 -他和上一个屁听上去一样
- Hi, I'm alive now. - Whoa! He sounds like the last fart guy.
那是因为我们没钱雇别的演员
That's because we can't afford another actor.
是啊 等等 什么
Yeah. Wait, what?
我们需要你的帮助
So we need a favor.
你能从这里进去并从里面打开这扇门吗
Can you get into that door and unlock it?
当然可以了
I don't see why not.
太好了
Yeah!
那就是校规簿
There's the rule book.
底座有点夸张
The pedestal's a bit much.
我们不用再担心被开除了
We don't have to be afraid of being expelled anymore.
我们去开除校长吧
We've got a principal to fire.
我们能先吃个派吗
Can we stop and get pie first?
在那之后能告诉我我是谁和我生命的意义吗
And after, tell me who I am and give my life meaning?
当然 如果吃完派还有时间
Sure, if there's time after pie.
和我预想的一样
So predictable.
你们做的都是我意料之中的事情
You did exactly what I expected you to do
并把放屁军团拱手给了我
and handed me my fart army!
让终极气态新纪♥元♥开始吧
So begins a new era of ultimate gassiness!
不 这不好笑 这是件严肃的事
No! That's not funny. I'm saying a serious thing!
不如我们都做朋友吧
Can't we all just be friends?
-不 -屁屁合成
- No. - Fart synthesis?
多么野蛮又令人陶醉
Barbaric and beautiful.
-你这个怪兽 -他都还没尝过派
- You monster! - He never even got to taste pie.
你触犯禁忌了 派的禁忌
You crossed the line, the pie line.
屁屁军团 屁攻击
Fart soldiers, farttack!
第六章
令人难以置信的暴♥力♥图像章节
这次我们将展示令人难以置信的暴♥力♥图像
This time we're gonna show you the incredibly graphic violence.
我们用手♥机♥拍的
We caught it on our phones
上传后你就可以在视频连环画上看了
and uploaded it so you can watch in Vide-O-Rama,
中间有广♥告♥ 抱歉
with commercial interruptions, sorry.
无声但是致命
Silent But Deadly.
*闪亮马桶 如果你要*
*Twinkle Toilet! If you're going...*
像切芝士一样
Cuts Like A Cheese.
热气小丑
Hot Air Buffoon!
汉克秘密安全保管屋
Hank's Hidee-Holes!
你要需要保管的东西吗 我们有保管屋
Got something to hide? We got a hole for you.
请救救我 一个疯屁把我关在保管屋里了
Please save me. A crazy fart locked me in one of my own holes,
我快没有氧气了
and I'm running out of oxygen.
*快救救汉克因为他快挂了*
*Please rescue Hank He's got minutes to live*
*汉克秘密安全保管屋*
*Hank's Hidee-Holes*
不 屁是只出不进的
No! Farts go out, not in.
皮皮军团 给他们都充上气
Fart soldiers, infartrate them all!
你逃不了的
You won't get away with this!
他已经逃了 看看我们
He already did. Look at us.
现在我要把你们永远封印在这保管屋里 拜
And now I will seal you in this Hidee-Hole forever! Toodle-loo.
我动不了 压力好大
I can't move. So much pressure.
好主意 哈罗德 我们可以放屁通往自♥由♥
Good thinking, Harold. We can fart our way to freedom!
什么 是的 没错
What? I mean, yes, exactly!
大伙儿 像风一样放屁
Guys, fart like the wind!
我们过不去了
We're not gonna make it!
我已经用尽全力放屁了
I'm farting as hard as I can!
当然只有我没出去
Of course.
不好 他们到处都是
Oh, no, they're everywhere!
这对旅游业可不太好
Well, this isn't good for tourism.
你们逃出来了 好吧
You've escaped? Oh, well.
你们刚好赶上了终极屁爆♥炸♥
You're just in time for Fartmageddon!
终极屁爆♥炸♥
Fartmageddon!
不 这不好笑 这是个正经词
No! That's not funny. That's a serious word!
你们没有被困 只需要放屁就能自♥由♥
You're not trapped. You can fart yourselves free.
收缩屁屁然后用力放屁
Just put your cheeks together and blow!
所以 皮奎肿胀的居民们
So... the bloated residents of Piqua...
通过放屁让一切恢复原样
...farted their way back to normal.
屁屁军团 如果人类不服从我们
Fart army, if the humans will not obey,
就让他们因屁爆♥炸♥
make them fartsplode.
在爆♥炸♥前我们需要把这些屁屁家伙都抓起来
We gotta round up all these fart guys before we all explode.
但我们怎么困住它们呢
But how can we contain them?
可以给我一个气球吗 求你了
Ooh, can I get one of these? Please!
给我待在这里
And stay in there.
我永远都去不掉这恶心的味道了
I'll never get this taste out of my mouth!
是真的 去不掉了
It's true. He won't.
不 你们嘲笑一切有关屁的东西
No! You've made a mockery of all things fart!
气球 怪声 玩笑
The balloons, the noises, the jokes.
但我不是个玩笑 我是个屁
But I am not a joke. I am a fart.
有活力并且自豪
Alive and proud.
我想被歌♥颂 而不是嘲笑
I want to be celebrated, not ridiculed.
赞美 而不是嘲笑
Admired, not mocked.
我这样要求
Is it too much to ask
难道很过分吗 有人喜欢我吗
that instead of being laughed at, I am liked?
事实上 有很多人给你点赞
Actually, you're getting lots of likes.
你说什么 喜欢[点赞]
What's this? Likes, you say?
有人喜欢我吗
...I am liked?
他们尊重我
They respect me.
从今以后
From this day forward,
人类能与屁和平共处
humans and farts can live together, in peace.
只要我能持续
As long as I continue to
得到路人们理论上的赞美
get theoretical admiration from strangers.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表