剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
好 有498个人了
Yep! And that makes 498.
现在离得到靴子还差两个人
Now you're just two visits away from getting the boot.
我甚至为此买♥♥了双新靴子
I even bought a new boot for the occasion.
-看起来不错 -这怎么能算到办公室
- That is a nice boot. - How does this count as an office visit?
我们甚至都不在你办公室
We're not even in your office.
今天天气太好
It's too nice a day to
所以我把办公室搬到了室外 但还是算的
keep my office inside, but it still counts!
安特罗普老师 又一根头发
Miss Anthrope! Another hair!
第三章 泡泡
这些泡泡服真天才
These bubble suits are pretty genius.
穿这个就不可能惹上麻烦了
No way we can get in trouble wearing these.
-不 躲避球 -不
- Oh, no. Dodgeball! - Oh, no.
你们两个 这不是长♥期♥的办法
Guys, this is not a long-term solution.
-我们只有这个办法 -我们命悬一线了
- It's all we got. - We're hanging by a thread.
我的尊严
Oh! My dignity!
要是能摆脱克拉普老师就好了
If only we could get rid of Mr. Krupp.
在他摆脱我们之前
Before he gets rid of us.
唯一能做到的人
Well, the only person who can do that
就是学校监管人 维尔·恩登伊米斯博士
is the school superintendent, Dr. Vil Endenemys.
优雅
Amenities?
-恩登伊米斯 -安佩尔诺尼斯
- Endenemys. - Emperornoknees?
-不 是恩登伊米斯 -牙医
- No, Endenemys. -And dentistries?
-恩登伊米斯 -冒险树
- Endenemys. - Adventuretrees?
-恩 登 伊 米斯 -保留不同意见
- En-den-em-ys. - Agree to disagree.
但我们加入 能把我们解放出来吗
But we're in. Can you pop us free?
当然 让我先解决了他们
Sure, just let me finish them.
我需要做一张脑部扫描...
I'm gonna need a brain scan for--
我们一起度过了一段时光
We had some times together.
托皮卡 克利夫兰 锡达拉皮兹
Topeka, Cleveland, Cedar Rapids.
但都结束了 发兄
But it's the end of the road, Wigsworth.
安特罗普老师
Miss Anthrope!
你叫...
Did you call--?
把这些假发捐给无毛的猫还是什么的
Donate these wigs to hairless cats or whatever.
我不再需要假发了 再也不需要了
I'll never need a wig again! Never!
除了这个 我们度过了美好的时光
Except this guy. We had some times.
聪聪屁
Smartsy Fartsy?
聪明气体 那的确是个好主意
Intelligent gas. That's actually a good idea.
那种能让我进伊丽塔纳蒂学院的好主意
The kind of good idea that could get me into Eliteanati Academy.
多亏了乔治和哈罗德
And I'd owe it all to George and Harold.
不 不准有这种想法
No! Snap out of it!
维尔·恩登伊米斯博士
我猜恩迪德尔斯博士就长这样
Whoa. So I guess this is what Dr. Endiddlebees looks like.
恩登伊米斯
Endenemys!
*放屁罐*
*Fart-A-Tart!*
我一直在等你们 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
I've been expecting you, George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
-你怎么知道我们的名字 -你们打电♥话♥了
- How do you know our names? - Well, you called.
-我是乔治·彼尔德 -还有哈罗德·哈钦森
- This is George Beard... - And Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边系领带 梳平头的人
George is the one on the left with the tie and the flat top.
哈罗德是
Harold is the one on--
我们的校长
Yeah. Well, our principal,
克拉普老师在校规簿上写了条校规
Mr. Krupp, wrote a rule in the rule book
-声称假如我们 -停
- that says if we-- - Stop!
他在校规簿上写了条校规 手写
He wrote a rule in the rule book? By hand?
对 实际上他写了好多呢
Yeah, a bunch of them, actually.
校长无权制定他自己的规则
No principal has the authority to write his own rules!
他拼写也不准确
His spelling's not good, either.
把校规簿带给我 克拉普老师就出局了
Bring me that book and Mr. Krupp is out of there!
-去休假 -像棒球出局一样
- Like vacation? - Like baseball?
-被开除 -他被开除就不能开除我们了
- Like fired! - If he gets fired, he can't expel us.
我们要做的就是溜进他的办公室拿到那本书
All we have to do is sneak into his office and get that book.
那就去做
So do it!
计划A
我 明讷老师 我们在 我在
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I, Mr. Meaner, we're here-- I'm here to...
走吧
Let's go.
外面有个新的我
There's a new, yeah, yeah, yeah, me on the loose.
计划B
先生 毒气泄漏 离开这里并留下校规簿
Sir, there's a toxic spill! Evacuate and leave the rule book!
-绝不 -我们会保护好它
- Never! - We'll keep it safe.
给我
Give me!
海计划[计划C]
海洋的又一次胜利
Another victory for the sea.
你保证这保险柜保险吗
So, you guarantee this safe is safe?
因为我要把它放进保险柜来让它保险
Because I need to keep this book safe by putting it in a safe.
我把学校所有椅子钱花到保险柜上就为这个
That's why I spent the school's entire chair budget on a safe.
保险 保险
Safe. Safe.
说了那么多遍之后
When you say it a bunch of times,
它都听起来不像词了
it doesn't sound like a word anymore.
保险 保险 保险
Safe. Safe. Safe.
保险
Safe?
等等 谁来把它抬进去 安特罗普老师
Wait, who's gonna carry this in? Miss Anthrope!
-保险箱很容易打开对吧 -没这个容易
- Safes are easy to crack, right? - Not as easy as this.
*放屁罐*
*Fart-A-Tart!*
我的朋友 你是屁专家啊
You are a fartiste, my friend.
第四章
关键时刻
"打开保险柜的方法 一 爆破"
"Ways to open a safe. One, explosives."
排除 还有什么
fresh out. What else?
"二 强度足以溶解金属的酸"
"Two, acid strong enough to dissolve metal."
科学实验室应该有吧
Think they have that in the science lab?
没有 但咖啡馆说不定有
No, but maybe in the cafeteria.
-欢迎光临 -这烦人的声音是梅尔文的
- Welcome! - That whiny voice was Melvin's.
他忙着排练 因为
He's busy rehearsing because he
他邀请了伊丽塔纳蒂学院来他的《明日谈话》
invited Eliteanati Academy to his Tomorrow Talk.
欢迎 尊敬的伊丽塔纳蒂学院来宾
Welcome, esteemed members of Eliteanati Academy.
请看我最伟大的发明 赋生机2000
Behold my greatest invention, the Elevapor 2000!
它能给惰性气体以生命
It can bring inert gas to life!
这是我们的主意
Hey, that's our idea!
-恰好思路一样 -不
- Coinkydink? - No.
谢谢你 拍手2000
Thank you, Clappyhands 2000.
输入无生命的气体 获得有自我意识的云
Lifeless gas goes in and an intelligent cloud comes out!
为什么不起作用
Why is this not working?
我成了被拍的傻瓜了
I'm being clapped silly! Ah!
现在我被拍手劫持了
Now I'm being clap-handled! Ah!
哈罗德 活气体可以进入克拉普的保险柜
Harold, a living gas cloud could get into Krupp's safe!
-但我们上哪找气体 -认真的
- Sure, but where are we gonna get gas? - Seriously?
傻问题
Of course. Dumb question.
快 趁梅尔文回来之前
Quick, before Melvin gets back.
放吧
Let it rip!
你好
Greetings!
生命被恩赐与我
The gift of life has been bestowed upon me.
这不是我不能无视的恩泽
It is a gift I shall not take for granted.
哈罗德 这是我们漫画里的聪聪屁
Harold, it's Smartsy Fartsy from our comic,
除了很聪明
only smart!
并且臭的如同户外厕所
And stinky like an outhouse!
我完全没有预见到的疯狂剧情转折
What a wild plot twist incident I didn't see coming at all.
我的名字是聪聪屁
So, my name is Smartsy Fartsy?
我们从一本书里找到的
Uh, yeah, we got it from a book.
文学 大脑的琼浆玉露 我能看看吗
Ah! Literature. Nectar for the mind. May I read it?
首先 让我们玩个叫做"破坏保险游戏
First, let's play a game called "Safecracker."
听起来很有趣 怎么玩 用球拍
Sounds delightful. How does one play? With a racket?
一枚羽毛球
Perhaps a shuttlecock?
不 兄弟 有本书在保险箱里
No, man. There's a book in a safe.
你拿到就赢了
And if you get it, you win.
但你得一个人在晚上玩 那时这里没人
But you play alone, at night, when no one is here.
我赢了 为我欢呼
I won! Huzzah for me!
敬礼
Salutations!
尔等应以
You shall be elated upon the
吾获取汝心仪之卷为喜
discovery of my procurement of your desired tome!
-我拿到了你们的书 -太好了
- I got your book. -Yes!
现在我们拿着书去找恩度斯考普博士
Now we need to do is to take the book to Dr. Endoscopys
我们就不会被开除了
and we won't be expelled.
既然我们已经无敌了
Right after we play with Smartsy here,
那就等我们和聪聪屁玩过再去
since we're invincible now.
另一个游戏 我希望这个更有难度一些
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表