剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is on the left with the tie and flat top.
哈罗德是右边的孩子 发型糟糕穿短袖
Harold is on the right with the T-shirt and bad haircut.
请记住 还有他们上学要迟到了
Remember that, now. Also, they're late for school.
什么 天啊
What? Oh, man!
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心*
*Then accidentally, kinda*
*可能故意把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了*
*And don't forget*
*他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第一季第九集
臭臭袜子怪的奇妙物语
艾瑞卡 你在干什么
Uh, Erica? What are you doing?
你知道我们今天要上学的吧
You know we have school today?
我不用 我...被停学了
Not me. I got... suspended.
为什么
Why?
你懂的 有事
You know, stuff.
有事
"Stuff"?
有事
是啊 有事最烦了
Yeah. Stuff is crazy.
但你看起来不像被停学了
But you don't look like you're suspended.
你看上去好像在度假
You look like you're on vacation.
我知道
I know.
他们骗我们的 被停学最爽了
They lied to us. Being suspended is great.
看看我做的事拼接
Check this montage of stuff I've done.
*周二过山车*
*Roller coaster Tuesday*
*还有冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋*
*And ice cream, ice cream, ice cream*
*周三滑雪*
*Wednesday hit the slopes*
*还有冰淇淋 冰淇淋 冰淇淋*
*With ice cream, ice cream, ice cream*
*周四骑牛*
*Rodeo on Thursday*
*但主要是冰淇淋*
*But mainly ice cream*
也太多冰淇淋了吧
That's a lot of ice cream.
都是你干的吗
You did all that?
我被停学了
I'm suspended.
我想干什么都行
I can do whatever I want.
也许我们也该被停学[悬挂]
Maybe we should get suspended.
你们没有被停学的资本
You don't have what it takes to get suspended.
什么 我们昨天就被挂起来了
What? We got suspended yesterday!
救命 我们挂在我们的绳梯上 绝不是故意的
Help! We're suspended in our rope ladder and not on purpose!
我也是
Me too!
不 是被学校停学
No, suspended from school.
那我们走着瞧
Oh. Well, we'll see about that.
说真的 你从哪里搞来的这么多冰淇淋
Seriously, where are you getting all that ice cream?
第一章
怀疑停学
乔治少爷和哈罗德少爷
Master George and Master Harold,
你们的太空树屋
your sky tree house is now
如你们所要求的已经可以进行太空飞行
capable of space flight as you requested.
谢谢你 机器人管家
Thank you, Robot Butler.
需要我带你们进去吗
Would you like me to carry you in?
这还用问吗
Do you have to ask?
真不敢相信我们的停学快结束了
I can't believe our suspension is almost over, George.
我知道 我们三天内做了好多事
I know. We did a lot in three days.
艾瑞卡错了
Erica was so wrong.
我们完全有被停学的资本
We had exactly what it took to get suspended.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear me?
不 那都不是真的
Nope, that wasn't real.
什么叫你们想被停学
What do you mean you want to be suspended?
-我们知道你很想开除我们 -继续说
- Well, we know you're dying to expel us. - Go on.
所以我们觉得你可能想
So we thought you might want
先现在把我们停学进行预演
to get a sneak preview by suspending us now.
紧急情况
I call this emergency session
召集克拉普大脑议会
of the Krupp Brain Council to order!
乔治和哈罗德想被停学
George and Harold want to be suspended!
我们怎么说 快乐克拉普
What say us? Happy Krupp?
好 一千个好
Aye! A thousand times aye!
太开心了 饥饿克拉普
So cheerful. Hungry Krupp?
好 还要肉
Aye to that! And gravy!
真让我恶心
You disgust me!
哭哭克拉普
Weepy Krupp?
好
Aye.
我就想回到床上
I just want to go back to bed.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
别哭了 赶紧把这些纸巾清理干净
Stop crying and clean up those tissues!
我也投同意
And I vote aye, too!
达成一致
It's unanimous!
怎么了 多疑克拉普
What is it, Paranoid Krupp?
-你们又不叫我开会 -不 你太多疑虑了
- Are you meeting without me again? - No! You're being paranoid!
我不信任你 我也不信任乔治和哈罗德
I don't trust you, and I don't trust George and Harold.
我投反对
Uh, uh, uh, uh, I vote nay!
你毁了一切
You ruin everything!
你的确被漏了
And you are being watched!
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道
I knew it.
-喂 -我们要打电♥话♥叫人吗
- Hello? - Should we call someone?
我的回答是反对 我是说不 不停学
My answer is nay. I mean no. No suspension.
-不 -不
- No? - No.
-不 -不
- No? - No!
-不 -不
- No? - No!
-不 -不
- No? - No.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
-不 -不
- No. - No!
-但是为什么呢 -因为你们另有计划
- But why? - Because you're up to something.
所以我不仅现在不会停学你们
So not only will I not suspend you now,
我永远不会停学你们
I'll not suspend you forever!
这些鸟
Those birds...
这些鸟在说我坏话
Those birds are talking about me.
别再说我坏话了
Stop talking about me!
看来我们的确没有被停学的资本
Guess we don't have what it takes to get suspended.
-谁知道呢 -艾瑞卡知道
- Who knew? - Erica knew.
艾瑞卡说得对
Erica was right.
-我永远是对的 -你为什么会在这里
- I'm always right. - Why are you here?
我被停学了 我想去哪里就去哪里
I'm suspended. I can go wherever I want.
我不该来这个地方 所以...
This is the place I'm not supposed to be, so...
厉害
Cool.
但你们还在这里 因为你们失败了
But you're still here because you're licked,
就像这个冰淇淋
like this ice cream.
不 我们只是在逗你玩呢
Nah, we're just toying with you.
-是吗 -没错
- We are? - Yep.
我们绝对能停你的两倍学
We're gonna get twice as suspended as you.
走吧 哈罗德
Come on, Harold.
我能来点冰淇淋吗
Hey. Can I get some ice cream?
当然了 只要你承认你没有被停学的资本
Sure, if you admit you don't have what it takes to get suspended.
永远不要
Never!
第二章
恶作剧
但是不恶作剧
想得美 孩子们 但是不停学
Nice try, boys, but no suspension!
把音乐停下
Stop that music.
各位同学请注意
Attention, students.
为了庆祝你们的成就
In celebration of your achievements,
带上你们的体育课臭袜子来洗衣房♥
bring your stinky gym socks to the laundry room now!
到底要做什么才能在这里被停学
What does a kid have to do to get suspended around here?
我们还没停学就要被逮捕了
Yeah, we're gonna get arrested before we get suspended.
这些袜子属于学校财产 明讷老师
These gym socks are school property, Mr. Meaner.
这是你的责任 它们很脏
They're your responsibility, and they're filthy!
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表