剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
所以内♥裤♥队长飞来
So Captain Underpants flew in and was like,
"这个小丑皱眉了 所以他完了"
"This clown's making frowns, so this clown's going down!"
那让黏土怪皱眉了
That made Claylossus frown,
他追着内♥裤♥队长
and he chased Captain Underpants
到了自♥制♥披萨的地方
to one of those make-your-own-pizza places
那里的烤箱很热
where the ovens are really hot
因为人们不想再等着披萨
because people won't wait for pizzas anymore.
黏土怪俯冲进去要抓内♥裤♥队长
Claylossus dove to catch Captain Underpants,
但他失手掉进了披萨烤箱
but he missed and fell on the pizza oven
"我要被披萨的温度融化了"
and was all, "Ouch, I'm getting melted by pizza heat,"
黏土怪融进了路里
and Claylossus melted into a road.
所以内♥裤♥队长和孩子们
So Captain Underpants and the kids
进行了大游♥行♥来庆祝
had a parade on him to celebrate,
有大气球
with giant balloons and
游♥行♥乐队 街舞舞者和蒸汽碾路机
marching bands and break-dancers and steamrollers
坦克 大象 当然还有小丑
and tanks and elephants and, of course, clowns.
特别多小丑
So many clowns!
他们都踩在黏土怪的脸上
They all stomped on Claylossus' face,
大象在他身上拉了很多
and the elephants pooped on him a lot,
所以黏土怪放弃了他的小丑梦
so Claylossus gave up his clown dreams--
和乳制品 大结局
and dairy. Okay, the end.
在这之后没人会怕波·赫维姆斯
Yep, no one's gonna be afraid of Bo Hweemuth after this.
-也许吧 -拜托
- Maybe. - Oh, please.
你们这些大傻子 黏土怪
You poor fools. Claylossus?
波看了你的破漫画书
Bo read your vile comic book,
他并不开心
and he's not happy!
波·赫维姆斯
Bo Hweemuth!
真讨厌认识你们
It was dreadful knowing you!
你和你的身高一样聪明
You're as smart as you are tall.
他在撒谎 别相信他
He's lying! Don't believe him!
等等 我们为什么要跑
Wait, why are we running?
为了活命
For our lives!
因为梅尔文这么说
Because Melvin said so?
我们不能相信梅尔文
We can't trust Melvin.
我们甚至都不认识波 我们没和他说过话
We don't even know Bo. We've never even talked to him.
所以也许我们应该和他聊聊
So maybe we should talk to him.
最坏的情况是什么
I mean, what's the worst that can happen?
那可多了
That's a long list.
超级多 我想我知道我们能在哪找到他
It's a pretty long list. I bet I know where we can find him.
来这里就是个错误
This was a mistake.
他会把我们捶得比那黏土还稀巴烂的
He's gonna pound us worse than that clay.
名单上就有这一项
That's on the list.
这是
You...
你们干的吗
did this?
我们正准备开始
Uh-oh, we're about to start a...
追寻蒙太奇的剪贴手法
Chase montage!
来 我们最好继续跑
Come on. We better keep moving.
乔治 伙计 乔治
George? Buddy? George?
别紧张 我在这里
Easy, man. I'm right here.
来 我们得继续跑
Come on, we got to keep moving.
我想知道他怎么不踢开这个厕所隔间
I wonder why he didn't kick in this stall.
-可能他得去洗手间 -我们就在洗手间里
- Maybe he had to go to the bathroom. - We're in the bathroom.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我们好像甩掉他了
I think we lost him.
瞧见没 没什么好担心的
See? Nothing to worry about.
乔治 快看
Hey, George, look!
不要思考 只要服从
"Don't think. Just obey."
屁♥股♥会思考吗
"Do butts think?"
我是骗你的 我担心死了
I was lying. Worry your butt off.
我有东西要给你们
Oh, I've got something for you.
会疼吗
Does it hurt?
是那个我叫不出名字
Is it one of those spiky ball weapons
布满尖钉的球棒吗
that I don't know what it's called?
-狼牙棒 -不是
- A mace. - No.
是这个
It's this.
那是内♥裤♥队长的真人活动玩偶
That's a real Captain Underpants action figure!
我可是忠粉
I'm a huge fan!
我非常喜欢你们的漫画 这是我做的
I love your comics so much, I made this!
太棒了
That's awesome!
谢谢 我做了很多东西
Thanks. I make a lot of things.
想看看吗
Want to see?
这是我的一些雕塑品
These are some of my sculptures.
-全都是我们的反派角色 -还有我们
- Whoa, it's all of our villains. - And us!
-我们的手办就该是这样的 -没错
- Our toys should totally look like this. - Exactly like this.
原来波不是一个邪恶的怪物
It turned out instead of a twisted monster,
而是一个天才雕塑家
Bo was a gifted sculptor.
其实 他充满了惊喜
In fact, he was full of surprises.
我也弹班卓琴
I play banjo, too.
我弹班卓琴
I play banjo.
没有大脚怪 没有月亮
No bigfoots, no moon.
我们对你的所有了解都是错的
Everything we know about you is wrong!
上即是下 白天即是黑夜
Up is down. Day is night.
土豆即是马铃薯
Potato is "Potahto."
下一次 你会说你不喜欢芝士
Next, you're gonna say you don't like cheese.
我弹班卓琴
I play banjo.
厉害 什么
Whoa! What?
棒棒哒
Yee-haw!
我们要把你的事告诉大家
We got to tell everybody about you.
其他孩子不喜欢我
The other kids don't like me.
-他们不会喜欢你 -他们会爱死你
- And they won't like you. - They'll love you!
第三章
鲨鱼比鱼饵更糟糕
虽然花了一番功夫去说服大家
Though it took convincing,
但是其他孩子很快就喜欢上了波
the other kids quickly warmed up to Bo.
所以你的毒液不会把我的头壳融化掉吗
So your venom won't melt my skull?
不会 我和你一样只是个孩子
No, I'm just a kid like you...
我能变成一辆有剑齿的卡车
who can turn into a saber-toothed truck.
-什么 -只是说笑的
- What? - Just kidding.
你现在还是曾经和山羊吸血怪做过朋友
Are you now or have you ever been friends with chupacabra?
问他 他就在你后面
Ask him. He's right behind you.
波享受着他的无怪兽时光
Bo was enjoying his un-monstering.
大家也是
So was everyone else.
不是所有的人
Well, not everyone else.
波?已经从恐吓变成了英雄
Gah! Bo has gone from threat to hero.
你怎么会让这种事发生呢
How did you let this happen?
我吗 我做好了我的本份
Me? I did my job.
我是天才 不是巫师
I'm a genius, not a wizard.
要怪就怪乔治和哈罗德
Blame George and Harold.
孩子 我也算是水族馆专家
Son, I'm a bit of an aquarium expert.
是吗 那拼一下水族馆
Oh? Spell "Aquarium."
Shui
Uh, A...
水
K... uh...
我不需要会拼
I don't need to spell.
我掌管一所学校
I run a school!
重点是 水族馆需要有鲨鱼
The point is, an aquarium needs a shark
把其他的鱼吓作一团
to scare the other fish into line.
这显然不是真的
That is demonstrably untrue,
你的水族馆及群体目前的状况
evidenced by the current state of your aquarium
都证实了这一点
and its occupants.
这所学校就是我的水族馆
This school is my aquarium,
而波·赫维姆斯就是我的鲨鱼
and Bo Hweemuth was my shark.
如果你不再让他去吓唬人
If you don't make him scary again,
这个地方就会变成一个学习与和谐的地狱
this place will become an abyss of learning and harmony!
然后你会给我写推荐信吗
And then you'll write my recommendation?
只有这样我才会更开心
Nothing would make me happier.
谎言 谎言
Lie! Lie!
骗子 他永远也不会放你走的
Liar! He'll never let you go!
你的考试成绩
Your test scores keep the school afloat!
出去
Ah, get out!
-你叫我吗 -没
- Did you call me? - No!
你的鲨鱼跑了
Your shark is gone.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表