剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
- Hey, Mr. Krupp! - Mr. Krupp, stop!
不 我不能被看到和你一起
Oh, no, I can't be seen with you!
我不在这里
I'm not here!
别忘了我的推荐信
Don't forget my letter!
显示我的鲨鱼 然后这个
First my shark, now this!
还有这个
And this!
我需要一个斗篷
Hmm, I need a cape.
等会再说 我们需要帮助波
Later. We need to help Bo.
当然了 波是条狗吧
Sure. Bo's a dog, right?
来 波 波 波 波 波 波 波
Here, Bo! Here, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo,
波 波 波 波 波 波 波 波
Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo!
-不 他是 -来 波
- No, he's a-- - Here, Bo,
波 波 波 波 波 波 波 波
Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo, Bo!
-来 -内♥裤♥队长
- Here-- Huh? - Captain Underpants!
他是个黏土怪
He's a clay monster,
但他还是我们的朋友 所以你不能伤害他
but he's also our friend, so you can't hurt him!
那有点难
Ooh, that's a wrinkle.
后退
Get back!
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
放开他 梅尔文
Let him go, Melvin!
别插手
Stay out of this!
只有压紧他才能帮他
The only way to help him is to smoosh him.
别压 别压
No smoosh! No smoosh!
你要弄坏了
You're breaking it!
不
No... Ah!
欢迎来到皮奎 这里都是黏土人
Welcome to Piqua, population: clay.
太棒了 看看你都做了什么
Great, look what all of you did.
一切都是黏土的 连我们都是
Whoa, everything's clay, even us!
太疯狂了 太棒了
This is nuts! And awesome.
还很贵
And expensive.
所有东西都和我肚子一样有弹性
Everything's squishy like my belly.
好了
All right!
你看
Hey, check this out!
斗篷有了
Ra-la-cape!
全是黏土 全是我
All clay! All me!
好了 黏土时间到
Okay, clay time's over.
我们要在变成他的一部分之前阻止他
We got to stop him before we're a part of him.
我们要怎么改变他 梅尔文
How do we change him, Melvin?
很简单 我只要改变他体内黏土流的组成结构
Easy. I reverse the dynamicaflob of the flookensplooger hodank
把变黏土结构
to turn the Inte-claytion station
变成去黏土结构
into a de-inte-claytion station.
但我明明讨厌你 为什么要帮你
But why would I help you when I loathe you?
不
No!
这就是一个原因了
Well, there's one reason.
那只狗看起来像是怪物
That dog looks like a monster.
因为它不是一只狗
'Cause he's not a dog.
你得阻止它
You got to stop him.
-强硬一点 -但是要温柔
- Be tough. - But gentle.
你们传达给我的信息含糊不清
You're sending me mixed messages.
第八章 无敌图解暴♥力♥篇
Chapter Eight: The Incredibly Graphic Violence Chapter,
由廉价动画的方式呈现
presented in cheap-o-rama.
下面的内容太过暴♥力♥
The following is too violent to show you,
所以请观赏廉价动画
so enjoy cheap-o-rama,
由办公用品以及我们的实习生迪尔德丽主演
featuring office supplies and our intern Deirdre,
因为他们是免费的
because they're free.
纸张翻阅员
Paper Pushers.
订书钉打斗
Staple Stir-Up.
垃圾分拆
Trash Talk Takedown.
那只狗可真不简单
Man, that dog means business.
等等 我们为什么变得这么臃肿呢
Wait, why are we so blobby now?
节约成本 必须得快点打完
Cost-saving. Have to fix this fast.
如果没钱了 这一集就停拍了
If the money runs out, the episode just stops.
我们得快点打完
We got to fix this fast.
我们需要利用梅尔文的小发明把一切都变回来
We need to use Melvin's gizmo to change everything back.
易如反掌
Oh, it's easy!
只要逆转他体内黏土流的组成结构就行了
Just reverse the dynamicaflob of the flookensplooger hodank.
你是怎么记住的
How'd you remember?
都是好玩的词
They're just fun words.
我做不到 但是我可以说
I can't do it, but I can say it.
黏土流的组合结构
Flookensplooger hodank!
我们需要梅尔文
We need Melvin.
你能去把他找来吗
Can you go get him?
当然 好玩
Sure, sounds fun.
我去也
Tra-la-splat!
找到他了
Found him!
那是一辆车
That's a car.
没错 马上回来
Right. BRB.
黏土流
Flookensplooger!
我们真的越来越廉价了
Whoa, we really are getting cheap.
你得把他变回来 梅尔文
You've got to turn him back, Melvin.
为什么
Why?
如果你不变 我们的学校和小镇就没有了
If you don't, we have no school, no town!
那又怎样
So?
-伊丽塔纳蒂学院也没有了 -我去做
- No Eliteanati Academy! - I'll do it.
快点 各位
Hurry up, guys!
我陷入苦战了
I'm in a real dogfight over here.
-看招 -是我 不是狗
- Hiyah! Oh! - Me not dog!
-正在弄 -双手快干活
- Working on it. - Hands, do your thing!
没有钱做手了
No more money for hands.
既然这样 我们用滚的吧
In that case, let's roll.
-梅尔文 启动那个小发明 -我尽量
- Melvin, start up that gizmo! - I'll try!
带我一起滚
Don't forget about me!
我不知道能否成功 屏幕是用黏土做的
I don't know if this is gonna work. The screen is made of clay.
长话短说 在紧要关头
Long story short, in the nick of time,
梅尔文改变了黏土流的组成结构
Melvin was able to flookensplooger the hodank.
你救了我
You saved me!
我们自救了
We saved us.
因为朋友和朋友救了朋友
Because friends save friends with friends who are friends.
-所以我们是朋友吗 -没错
- So we are friends? - Yep.
你们不是利用我来做手办吗
And you're not using me to make toys?
不会有意利用
Not intentionally.
好棒
Yeah!
我们应该养只狗
We should get a dog.
还没结束呢 我要...
This isn't over. I'm going to-- gah!
我在哪里
Where am I?
我的裤子呢
Where are my pants?
我的鲨鱼呢
Where is my shark?
第九章
失踪的黏土
最终篇
无敌黏土
你昨晚看了《乌龟律师》吗
You watch Turtle-Lawyer last night?
嗯 没有《猩猩律师》
Yeah. It's no Gorilla-Lawyer.
《猩猩律师》
类人猿律师
手办还有多久做好
How much longer on the toys?
你得问我们新任的首席玩偶总监了
You'll have to ask our new CTO.
-首席玩偶总监 -你觉得呢 波
- That's Chief Toy Officer. - What do you think, Bo?
一个月吧
Um, a month?
开始接受预订
Now accepting preorders.
他在这里 他找到我了
He's here. He found me.
山山山山山山山羊吸血怪
Chu-chu-chu-chu-chu-chu-chupacabra!
我找到我的鲨鱼了
I found my shark!
但是他不开心
He is not happy!
快看 大脚怪
Look, bigfoot!
我的天
OMG.
我们将看到史上最伟大的比赛
We're gonna see the greatest matchup in history!
鲨鱼 山羊吸血怪与大脚怪对决
Shark versus chupacabra versus bigfoot!
抱歉 我们支付不起
Sorry, we can't afford that.
-别这样嘛 -什么 不是吧
- Aw, come on! - What? No way.
好吧 也许就看一眼吧
Okay, maybe just a peek.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表