剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
《内♥裤♥队长》前情提要
Previously on Captain Underpants...
乔治和哈罗德 我们的英雄
George and Harold, our heroes,
面临被开除的危险
were on the verge of being expelled
因为他们停不下恶作剧的脚步
'cause they couldn't stop pranking.
于是他们就去找了学校监管人
They went to the school superintendent,
维尔·恩登伊米斯博士进行抗♥议♥ 他说...
Dr. Vil Endenemys, to protest, and he said...
"校长不能编规则
"Principals can't make up rules.
你把克拉普改的校规簿拿来 我开除他"
You bring me the rule book Krupp changed and I'll fire him!"
但是克拉普老师把校规簿锁在保险箱里...
But Mr. Krupp locked the book in a safe and...
这熊头是怎么回事
What's with the bear head?
哥们 这复述太无聊了
Dude, this recap is boring.
-用熊头润色 -好主意 我说快点
- Spicing it up with bears. - Good call. I'll speed it up.
于是男孩们把一个屁变活
So the boys made a fart come to life
然后取名聪聪屁 然后叫他去拿规则书
and named him Smartsy Fartsy and told him to get the book,
但是聪聪变坏了 还想包围整个学校
but Smartsy got all mean and tried to trap the whole school
于是他们叫了内♥裤♥队长 拯救了这一天
so they got Captain Underpants and they saved the day.
以及梅尔文因为
Also, Melvin got banned forever
不准再进入他梦寐以求的高智商学校而怪我们
from going to the smart school of his dreams and he blames us.
我觉得好了 你到底在画什么
Okay, I think that's it. What are you drawing?
终极熊熊大战
The ultimate bear battle!
机械熊怪对战熊猫骑士
Robo-Grizzlies versus Panda Knights!
永恒的冲突
A conflict as old as time.
-还有熊 -太棒了
- And bears. - Awesome.
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心*
*Then accidentally*
*可能故意把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*kinda on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了 他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*And don't forget, when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第一季第十三集
屁仙的大♥麻♥烦
第一章
暴风雨前的蛋糕
记得上一集
Remember the previous episode.
最后梅尔文在纸杯蛋糕店
We last left Melvin in this cupcake shop
跟一个穿可怕斗篷的家伙说话
talking to this mysterious dude in the creepy robe.
只有你能控制你的未来
Only you control your future.
不 我明白
Yeah, no, I get that.
但是你是谁
But who are you
以及你为什么要穿着袍子
and what possible reason could there be for your robe?
这样有戏剧性
It's dramatic!
维尔·恩登伊米斯博士 学校的校监
Dr. Vil Endenemys, the school superintendent?
没错 谢谢你叫出我的名字和职称
Correct. Thank you for addressing me by my name and title.
我会利用我的权力让你进入
And I will use my power to get you accepted
伊丽塔纳蒂学院 只要你帮我一个忙
into Eliteanati Academy in exchange for a favor.
我做什么都行
For that, I'll do anything!
除了帮助乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
Except help George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
我需要你
I need you to...
帮助乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
...help George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
料到了
Saw that coming.
这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top.
哈罗德是右边的孩子
Harold is the one on the right
发型糟糕穿短袖
with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.
-请记住 -你们可能想知道
- Remember that now. - You're probably wondering
我为什么要你们来
why I asked you here.
-来吃洋葱圈 因为我们会吃的 -不
- To eat onion rings? 'Cause we will. - No.
我叫你们来
I brought you here
是因为我知道你们想得到我的规则簿
because I know you're trying to get my rule book.
所以我藏在你们找不到的地方了
So I hid it where you'll never find it.
如果你们想什么办法 我会抓到你们
And if you do somehow find it, I'll catch you trying to get it,
这样你们就会第五百次进我办公室
which will bring you to my office for visit 500.
我就会开除你们
And I'll expel you.
我不可能输
I can't lose!
好吧 吃一个
Fine. Have one.
我说一个
I said one!
你不会输 除非我们赢
You can't lose... unless we win.
-什么 -我们会的
- What? - Which we will.
什么 我不会...快嚼
What? I can't... Just chew!
-你不会输除非我们赢 -我们会的
- You can't lose unless we win. - Which we will.
很好 我们都明确我们的立场了
Very well. Then we know where we stand.
-没错 -我们立场明确
- Yes, we do. - Our positions are clear.
-那好了吗 -不 我们得等买♥♥单
- So we're done? - No, we have to wait for the check.
-我们能再多吃点洋葱圈吗 -不行
- Can we have more onion rings? - No!
如果你觉得这是牙仙 那你错了
If you're thinking this is the Tooth Fairy, you're close.
你过你想知道你为什么会看到 那是有原因的
If you're wondering why you're seeing it, there's a reason.
我们查一次进办公室就要被开除了
Ah, we're one office visit away from being expelled.
我们要把规矩簿交给维尔·恩登伊米斯博士
We gotta get that book to Dr. Vil Endenemys.
你把他的名字说对了 那课真的有用
You got his name right! That class really paid off.
恭喜 你知道怎么拼维尔·恩登伊米斯博士了
Congratulations! You know how to say "Dr. Vil Endenemys."
斯坦利 出什么汗呢
Hey, Stanley! What's sweating?
是我啦 你们有没有
Still me. Hey, have you guys
发现有人会在晚上溜进你们的房♥间
noticed someone sneaking into your room at night?
但是他们不偷牙齿 而是偷屁
But instead of taking teeth, they steal your farts?
你是说像屁仙吗
You mean like a Toot Fairy?
你知道我在说谁吗
Oh, you know who I'm talking about?
不 但这是漫画书的好灵感 谢谢
No, but that's a great idea for a comic book. Thanks!
没人信我 我需要证据
No one believes me. I need proof.
我要整晚熬夜抓到那个贼
I'm gonna stay up all night and catch that thief.
盯梢 好主意
A stakeout! That's a great idea!
我不要在斯坦利家过夜
I am not spending the night at Stanley's,
看他流汗放屁
watching him sweat and fart.
不是斯坦利家 是克拉普老师家
Not Stanley. Mr. Krupp.
我们去监视他 他会带我们找到簿子的
We're gonna spy on him, and he'll lead us to the book.
我们紧紧跟着他 盯梢
We'll be on him like white on rice. Stakeout!
米饭和牛排
Mmm, steak and rice.
第二章 牛排嗨
我承认 盯梢吃牛排很赞
I'll admit it. Steak on a stakeout works.
我们最好看一下克拉普
We better check in on Krupp.
你有遭受
Do you suffer from the suggestion
你可能受害于某个建议的建议的伤害吗
that you might be suffering from something suggested?
有趣的建议 有
Interesting suggestion. Yes!
问问你的医生 看他对你
Ask your doctor about what he suggests
被建议的受害的建议有什么建议
for your suggested suffering suggestions.
好主意 我会那么做的
That's a good idea, I'll do that.
他还在和电视说话 天 这家伙真的很孤独
He's still talking to the TV. Man, that is one lonely dude.
在他的头发卷起来之前他哪也不会去的
He's not going anywhere until his hairs are curled.
想画个漫画吗 我有个好主意
Wanna make a comic? I got a great idea.
我也是
Me, too.
屁仙
Toot Fairy!
第三章
内衣队长和毒屁仙
作者 乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
大家都知道牙仙
Everybody knows the Tooth Fairy,
一个晚上飞来飞去
who flies around at night and
用牙卖♥♥钱的仙子 很奇怪 但还好
trades teeth for money, which is weird, but okay.
牙仙有个弟弟
The Tooth Fairy had a little
叫屁仙 口字旁的响 响屁
brother named Toot Fairy, like with a "T." Toot!
但他很刻薄 他不收集牙 他收集屁
But he was mean, and instead of teeth, he collected farts.
是有目的的 为什么 因为他要建一个超级屁导弹
Like on purpose. What? 'Cause he was building a super fart bomb!
他把所有的屁都拿走了 让大家都无屁可放
He took all the farts and left everybody fartless, which, like...
你不喜欢别人的屁 但你喜欢自己的屁 对吗
You don't like other farts, but you like your own, right?
孩子们喜欢屁声
And the kids loved the fart noises,
就像"嘭" "嘣" "噗"
like "Brzzat" And "Frap" And "Weenk"
"突突突突" "嘶"
and "Ruppita, rup, rup, rup" And "Skeep."
你懂我的意思吧 现在 没屁了 他们都很悲伤
You get it. And now? No farts! They got all sad.
所以内♥裤♥队长过来
So Captain Underpants arrived
用气球动物哄他们开心
to cheer up the kids with balloon animals!
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表