剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
艾瑞卡是吸乐鬼了
Erica's a vimpire.
她才不是 吸乐鬼是我们瞎编的 记得吗
She's not a vimpire! We made vimpires up, remember?
哈罗德 你没发现吗
Harold, don't you see?
我错了 她不喜欢那个漫画
I was wrong. She hated the comic.
现在她在用恶作剧报复我们 我来证明
And now she's pranking us to get even. I'll prove it.
这是我第十四个蝙蝠翅膀了
O-M-Yeah! This is my 14th bat wing,
我甚至不喜欢它们
and I don't even like them.
你干得不错 索菲一号♥
You're doing a great job, Sophie One.
其他索菲 你的新发型太烂了
Other Sophie, your new "Harcut" Is so bad,
简直无"发"直视
it's "Harlarious"!
用未经测试的仪器指向他的潜在灵魂伴侣
Melvin was nervous about pointing an untested experimental weapon
艾瑞卡 令梅尔文很紧张
at his potential soul mate, Erica.
其他索菲
Oh, Other Sophie!
所以他指向了杰西卡
So he pointed it at Jessica.
杰西卡 你是否愿意成为科学历史的一部分
Jessica! How would you like to be part of scientific history?
这会令我头发更有弹性或光泽吗
Will it give my "Har" More bounce and/or shine?
非常不可能
Highly unlikely.
虽然很不幸 但是为爱牺牲的必要手段
Hmm, unfortunate, but a necessary sacrifice for love.
杰西卡 杰西卡
Jessica? Jessica?
我不再是杰西卡·戈登了
I'm not Jessica Gordon anymore!
我是梅西卡·蛇发女怪
I'm Messica Gorgon!
而且我想吸取你的快乐
And I want to suck your joy!
哪里搞错了
So what went wrong?
原来梅尔文的幽默感糟透了
Turns out Melvin's sense of humor is atrocious,
所以他上传了这些有趣的视频
so he uploaded these "Funny" Videos.
细胞有丝分♥裂♥ 太搞笑了
Cellular mitosis! Hilarious!
方向偏离的核冷却棒
Misaligned nuclear cooling rods!
太经典了
Ah, classic!
自然的笑点 腐烂
Nature's punch line! Rot!
那些令人烦恼的视频让杰西卡十分悲伤
Those disturbing videos made Jessica very sad.
和她正在吃的蝙蝠翅膀结合
That, combined with the bat wing she was eating,
把她变成了真正的吸乐鬼...
turned her into a real vimpire...
不可抑制的渴望喜悦
...with an unquenchable thirst for joy.
你对我的...
Ugh! What did you do to my...
"头毛"做了什么
..."har"?
她的头发一团糟
And her hair was a disaster. Meow.
那是男更衣室
That's the boys' locker room!
没有正常女孩会进去的
No normal girl would ever go in there!
太多屁了 她撑不下来的
There's so many farts, she'd never survive!
她在追那个孩子
She's gonna go after that kid!
哈罗德 她不是吸乐鬼 看
Harold, she's not a vimpire! Watch!
哈罗德 她是吸乐鬼
Harold, she's a vimpire!
棒极了 我是对的 还有...
Yes! I was right! Also...
快跑
...run!
哥们 别撞到网球那里
Dude! Don't run into those tennis balls!
很好
Nice.
求你了 别拿走我们的快乐
Please, don't take our happiness!
我们不能这么小就悲伤
We're too young to be sad!
我计划快乐到30岁左右呢
I was planning to be happy until I was 30 or so!
天啊
Oh, man!
骗到你们了
I got you guys so good.
很棒的恶作剧
Oh. That was an amazing prank.
什么恶作剧 她是吸乐鬼 她有尖牙
What prank? She's a vimpire. She has fangs!
对啊 在她手里 是塑料的
Yeah, in her hand. They're plastic.
你捉弄到我们了
Wow. You did get us guys so good.
所以很明显 吸乐鬼不是真的 对吗
So, just to be clear, vimpires are not real, right?
当然不是 吸乐鬼绝对不是真的
Of course not. Vimpires are absolutely, positively not real.
快跑 吸乐鬼是真的
Run! Vimpires are real!
都是我的错
And it's my fault!
他说得对 我是真的
He's right! I am real!
而且就是他的错
And it is his fault!
太巧了吧
Huh. What are the odds?
还是太早了 孩子 还有很多表演
Hey! Still too soon, kid! Lot of show to go!
现在可能正是让某人去做某事的时候
Now might be a good time to get you-know-who to do you-know-what.
无论是什么 我都要加入 所以别告诉我让我待在这
Whatever it is, I'm in, so do not tell me to stay here.
艾瑞卡 待在这 我们来搞定
Erica, stay here. We got this.
好 我就在这
Cool. I'll be right here
当你们需要我保释你们的时候 笨蛋
when you need me to bail you out, boneheads.
他在哪
Where is he?
不
Oh, no.
他戴着耳机 他听不到
He's got earbuds in! He can't hear!
如何让孩子们痛苦 第五章"发痒的毛衣"
How to make children miserable. Chapter 5: "Itchy Sweaters."
如果我们吸引不了他的注意力 我们就完了
If we can't get his attention, we're doomed!
这下省事了
Well, that was convenient.
是啊
Yes, it was.
谁...
Hey, who--
野餐结束了
Picnic over.
内♥裤♥队长 你得阻止吸乐鬼
Captain Underpants! You got to stop the vimpire!
当然了
Of course I do! Tra-la-la!
又是只剩你和我了 小小
Just you and me again, Tiny.
放开那手肘
You need to lay off those elbows!
还有去美个发
And get to a salon. Zing!
大家好 我是威尔·博里耶医生 一名普通医生
Hello. I'm Doctor Will Boryew, a generic doctor.
接下来的画面太过暴♥力♥
The following scenes are so violent,
我们必须以乏味的小册子的形式体现
we must present them as a bland pamphlet
让你的大脑不会融化
to keep your brain from melting.
还有 我不是真正的医生
Also, I'm not a real doctor.
内♥裤♥队长
You see, Captain Underpants
以为乔治说的是"吸血鬼"而不是"吸乐鬼"
thought George had shouted "Vampire" instead of "Vimpire,"
所以他的做法被误导了
so his approach was misguided.
又来臭臭招
又来臭臭招
Stink Again.
大蒜并不起效果
Garlic was an ineffective treatment.
不 银器
Oh, No, Silver.
不 银器
同样 银器也没有解决了问题
Likewise, silver did not resolve the issue.
大错排
Big Misteak.
大错排
那甚至都不是正确的那种木桩
That wasn't even the right kind of stake.
诊断失败
Diagnosis, failure.
不
Oh, no.
不是我的...
Not my...
笑骨 我超悲伤
Funny bone! I'm mad sad, yo!
哭哭踢
Crying Kick!
那能伤到人吗 你踢得像个婴儿
Was that supposed to hurt? You kick like a baby.
别评判我 我在和我的情感作斗争
Don't judge me. I'm also fighting my emotions!
不高兴上钩拳
Unhappy Uppercut!
我从没养过小狗
I never had a puppy!
说真的 你这软绵绵的拳头让我悲伤
Seriously, your weak punches are making me sad.
悲伤之屁
Tear Gas.
你过界了 兄弟 你过界了
You crossed the line, man. Crossed the line.
为什么大家都反对我 我只是一个...
Why is everyone against me? I'm just a man...
穿内♥裤♥的人
in underpants!
我们赢不了
We can't win!
当我们见面的时候我们就赢了
We won when we met!
既然我们永远都不会再快乐了...
Since we're never gonna be happy again...
我想让你知道那是我一生最快乐的时光
...I want you to know that was the happiest day of my life!
没有我和你度过的每一天开心
Not as happy as every day I got to spend with you!
不 发生了什么
Oh, no! What is happening?
你在干什么 你应该去和梅西卡战斗
What are you doing here? You're supposed to be fighting Messica!
好吧 我会去和那位女士战斗 但我不喜欢
Okay. I'll go fight that lady. But I won't like it!
嘟嘴拳
Pouty Punch!
我十几岁的时候就开始秃头
I started going bald in my teens!
哭泣冲击
Weeping Wallop!
还好预缩棉吸收性这么好
Good thing preshrunk cotton is so absorbent.
乔治 我知道我们需要什么了
George, I know what we need--
一名强悍的女性角色
help from a strong female character!
我们之前从来没尝试过 但是这可能真的有用
We've never tried it before, but it just might work.
艾瑞卡
Erica!
艾瑞卡 听着
Erica! Uh, listen.
我们有点...
We, well, kind of...
-你们需要帮助 对吧 -帮助这个说法有点重
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表