剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
Note to self: no more glass ray guns.
斯尼德利家 我是梅尔文
Sneedley residence. Melvin speaking.
为什么 没错 我的冰箱有用[在跑]
Why, yes, my refrigerator is running.
我最好去抓住
I better go catch it?
什么 不
What? Oh, no.
不
Oh, no!
就算我知道能成功
Even though I knew it would work,
我还是不敢相信竟然成功了
I can't believe that worked.
我们就是那么厉害
We're good that way.
谁能想到梅尔文的房♥间竟然这么酷
Who'd have thought Melvin's room would be so cool?
太酷了
Way cool.
孩子 孩子 你被恶作剧了
Kid, kid, kid, kid, you got pranked.
"你的冰箱在运作[跑]吗" 拜托
"Is your refrigerator running?" Come on.
书上最老套的玩笑的
Oldest one in the book.
在你书上可能是玩笑 但我的冰箱真的
Perhaps in your book, but my refrigerator actually--
梅尔文的秘密时间蟾蜍室
"梅尔文的秘密时间蟾蜍室"
"Melvin's secret Time Toad room."
有铭牌的话就不是秘密
Not a secret if you have a sign.
这房♥间闻上去一股尿味
"这房♥间闻上去一股尿味"
"This room smells like pee."
-好多了 -而且是真的
- Much better. - And it's true.
这是梅尔文时间蟾蜍2000
Behold Melvin's Time Toad 2000,
一架精巧的时间旅行机器
an amazingly sophisticated piece of time-travel technology
由花生酱供能
powered by peanut butter.
伊基上说
It says here on Iffypedia,
家庭作业是在古埃及
homework was invented in ancient Egypt
由图坦卡蒙法老在一个房♥间的金字塔里发明的
by Pharaoh Tutankhamun in a one-room pyramid.
-还说石头和水果也是他发明的 -没错
- It also says rocks are fruit. - True.
学校
A school?
看来伊基没说错
Huh. Guess Iffypedia is right.
这些学生看上去都像我们的同学 是不是很奇怪
Is it weird that all these kids look like our classmates?
-我们动画预算就这么多 -听着 孩子们
- Not on our show's budget. - Okay, listen up, kids.
说你呢 阿蒙霍特普 你也是 奈弗普塔
That means you, Amenhotep. You too, Neferuptah.
在包木乃伊的时候
Now, as you wrap the mummy,
一定要包好头部
make sure to be snug around the head.
-怎么样 托勒密 -其实 我...
- How is it, Ptolemy? - Actually, I'm--
这样就好了
Uh-huh. And when you're done, boom!
永恒的来生
Eternal afterlife.
同学们 今天就上到这里
All right, class, that's all she carved.
明天我们来阅读防腐处理
Tomorrow we read up on embalming.
回去享受你们的自♥由♥时间吧
Now go have fun with your free time
你们可以好好玩 好好成长
that's all yours to enjoy and grow in.
不好意思 法老
E-excuse me, Pharaoh.
也许我们能带纸草本回家
Perhaps we could take our papyrus home
继续我们的学习
and continue our study there,
这样拉下次来看我们时
so to be better prepared
能做好准备
when Ra favors us with another school day.
你是说回家做学校作业 梅尔文涅特斯
You mean schoolwork at home, Melvinites?
就是这样
This is it.
家庭作业就是现在发明的
This is the exact moment when homework was invented!
就知道是古梅尔文的主意
Figures it was Ancient Melvin's idea.
我想把这取名为"家庭作业"
I was thinking the name "Homework."
没错 家庭作业
Yes. Homework.
家庭作业
Homework! Ha!
从现在开始 以伟大的阿瑞斯努菲斯之名
From now on, by the grace of Arensnuphis-is-is-is,
我们将学校生活通过好几小时
we will continue your school day into the night
痛苦的家庭作业延续到晚上
with multiple hours of painful homework!
家庭作业诞生了
Homework is born!
诞生了 诞生了 诞生了...
Born! Born. Born...
怎么了
What?
现在怎么办 事已至此
Now what do we do? It's already happened.
头脑风暴
Brainstorm!
-等等 -时间蟾蜍
- Wait! - The Time Toad!
我们回到几分钟之前 就能阻止这一切
We go back a couple of minutes, we can stop it.
他们就是这么干的
Which is exactly what they did.
几分钟之后
准确地说 几分钟之前
现在 当你包裹木乃伊时...
Now, as you wrap the mummy--
不好意思 法老
Excuse me, Pharaoh.
我很肯定梅尔文涅特斯今天想当木乃伊
I'm pretty sure that Melvinites wants to be the mummy today.
什么 我不确定...
What? I'm not so sure--
你可以得到额外的加分
You get extra credit.
好 但我有个想法...
Okay, but an idea--
我们把草纸带回家怎么样
what if we took our papyrus home?
包好之后 放进去
And when you're done, boom!
就能获得永恒的来世
Eternal afterlife.
同学们 今天的内容讲完了
All right, class, that's all she carved.
现在去享受课后时光吧
Now go have fun with your free time
你们尽情在其中享受和成长吧
that's all yours to enjoy and grow in.
我们做到了 我们摆脱了家庭作业
We did it! I think we just got rid of homework.
第五章
家庭作业真的消失了吗
一切看起来都还是一样
Huh. Everything looks exactly the same.
对 你不能相信一个法老
Yeah. You can't trust a pharaoh.
伙计们
Hey, guys!
真是很棒的一天 哪天不是呢
Great day, huh? But what day isn't?
我说得对吗 对吗
Am I right? Am I right?
伙计们 放学后来参加我的泳池派对吗
Hey, guys, you in for my swim party after school?
太棒了
Yeah!
是我 还是所有人都变得更开心了吗
Is it me, or is everyone a lot happier?
开心极了
Crazy happy.
这太奇怪了
It's so weird.
事情会变得更奇怪 三 二...
And things get weirder in three, two...
激光去胸毛
Laser chest hair! Ooh!
快开始吧 越早上课 就能越早放学
Let's roll. Sooner we get to class, sooner we get out of class.
怎么... 那是梅尔文吗
What the-- Was that Melvin?
看起来是他
It looks like him.
但那家伙...好酷 怎么会这样
But that guy was... cool. How did that happen?
也许我们的计划成功了 乔治
Maybe it worked after all, George.
也许我们真的摆脱了家庭作业
Maybe we got rid of homework.
待会儿就知道了
Only one way to find out.
三...
Three...
二...
Two...
-来了 -一
- Here it comes. - One.
下课
Uh, class dismissed.
没有家庭作业吗
So no homework?
-没有什么 -家庭...
- No what? - Home--
没什么
Nothing.
太不真实了 没有家庭作业了
Unreal. Homework's gone!
我们现在干什么
What do we do now?
老样子 随心所欲
Same as always. Whatever we want!
自♥由♥时间
我们来刻画一些沙纹吧
Let's carve some grains!
和朋友一起的自♥由♥时间 欢乐无限
Free time with friends! The fun never ends.
你有朋友 又有自♥由♥时间
You've got friends, and you've got free time,
这意味着和你的朋友一起
and that means with your friends
自♥由♥ 友好的朋友
that free and friendly with your friends
还有友好的自♥由♥时间
and free time friendly,
自♥由♥时间 朋友 朋友
free time, friends, yeah, friends.
没错 一切都很友好 自♥由♥ 沙棒
That's right! It's all friendly, free, and sand-tastic!
沙棒
-这棒极了 -你说哪个部分
- That was epic! - Which part?
皮奎有沙丘 还是梅尔文解放天性了
That Piqua has sand dunes or that Melvin rocks?
都很棒 兄弟 我们摆脱家庭作业了
Both! Buddy, we got rid of homework!
应该庆祝一下
We should celebrate!
对 用漫画来讲述我们的英雄事迹
Yeah, with a comic that tells the world of our heroism.
-内♥裤♥队长 -乔治和哈罗德
- Captain Underpants! - And George and Harold!
《内♥裤♥队长》乔治和哈罗德
英勇击败家庭作业恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之首
英勇击败家庭作业恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之首
And the Heroic Hammering of the Homework-Headed Horror!
从前有两个酷酷的美男
Once, there was these cool and super-buff guys,
乔治和哈罗德 他们特别不喜欢家庭作业
George and Harold, who did not like homework at all.
"我们讨厌家庭作业" "我也是"
"We hate homework!" And, "Me too!"
别的孩子也如此
So did the other kids,
家庭作业排队处
特别是那些只剩手骨的孩子
especially the one who had a skeleton hand.
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表