剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
把漫画给我
Give me those comics!
给我
Give me that!
还有你
And-- ooh-- that!
应该全部都在这里了
That's all of 'em... I think.
但他错了 还剩下一本
But he thinks wrong. There was one left.
什么 什么 是我吗
What? Quoi? Moi?
这是最简单的清理方法了
Easiest cleanup ever.
对 我们只需要更机智 不用更努力
Yep, we worked smarter, not harder.
你的脚湿了吗
Hey, are your feet wet?
糟糕
That can't be good.
第四章
不 不C行
我们要疏通厕所
We got to unclog these toilets,
否则克拉普要把我们冲走了
or Krupp is gonna flush us.
放轻松 兄弟 我们可聪明了
Relax, buddy, we're golden.
看
Look!
"清除堵塞就用超级无敌堵塞清除剂"
"Gone to The Clogs Mega Ultra Maximum-Strength Clog Remover."
"一滴就搞定"
"Just use one drop." Hmm.
不如整罐倒下去
How about the whole jug?
整罐都倒了吗 你害了大家
The whole jug? You've doomed us all.
那东西是试验性的
That stuff's experimental,
效果不可预测 也很贵
unpredictable, and kind of pricey.
杰罗姆·霍维茨小学的水管
The pipes at Jerome Horowitz
只能承受冲走47本漫画
were rated to handle the flushing of exactly 47 comics,
一加仑的堵塞清除剂
one gallon of de-clogger,
还有五百卷厕纸
and 500 rolls of toilet paper.
只要不再多冲走一本...
As long as no one flushes one more...
什么 垃圾
Quoi? Garbage.
这就是那不可承受的一本
That would be the "One more."
便便
Oh, poo.
我是女王
I am the queen!
厕纸女王
The queen of TP!
我是厕纸木乃伊
I am the TP Mummy!
给我厕纸
Give me TP! Oui, oui, oui!
一整罐太多了
Okay, the whole jug was too much.
我们会死的
We're gonna die!
如果你们想活命 就跟我来
If you want to live, come with me.
第五章
加速仇恨
尤老师
Ah, Ms. Yewh.
我看你用湿厕纸
I, um, uh, huh... see you've draped yourself
装饰自己
in wet toilet paper.
是法国风格的最新流行趋向吗
Is that the latest in French style?
什么 看
What? Ah, look!
正如你所看到的 我自己是个大♥法♥国迷
As you can see, I'm a big French fan myself.
那是什么
What is that?
-蜗牛 蜗牛 -蜗牛
- Escargot. Snails. - Snail?
对 当然
Uh, yes. Of course.
太法国了 想...
Mmm, so French. Want--
我想要所有的厕纸
I want all the TP!
一旦我拥有了所有厕纸 所有人都臣服于我
And once I have it, all will bow down before me
要么就永远都别再去厕所
or never go to the bathroom again!
那是个很大的请求
Uh, well, that's, uh, that's a big ask. Oof!
真难以置信 在学校下面竟然有个秘密厕所实验室
I can't believe there's a secret toilet lab under the school.
没人应该知道 但那怪物会抓住你们的
No one's supposed to know, but that monster was gonna get you,
所以我别无选择
so I had no choice.
那么 你是某种秘密厕所代理吗
So, what, you're some kind of secret toilet agent?
以前是 我负责制♥造♥厕超祛器
Used to be. I was in charge of making T.E.R.D.S.
-好恶心 -是首字母缩写
- Gross! - It's an acronym.
全称是厕所超危险物质祛除器
It stands for Toilet Eliminator of Really Dangerous Stuff.
但是如果你是秘密厕所的人
But if you were a secret toilet guy,
你为什么在学校工作
why did you work at the school?
失物招领
我主要保管
Uh, mainly, I get to keep anything
在失物招领处放了超过一个月的东西
that's been in the lost and found more than a month.
真的吗 就这样
Really? That's it?
好了 好了 我告诉你们
All right, all right. I'll tell you.
别缠着我了 行吗
Just quit hounding me, will you?
在二十世纪九十年代代末 政♥府♥雇我制♥造♥厕超祛器
In the late 1990s, the government hired me to make T.E.R.D.S.,
一个大的 巨大的厕所
a huge, massive toilet to
来消除地球上最严重的威胁...
eliminate the most serious threats on Earth--
有毒的化学品 大规模杀伤性武器 信封
poisonous chemicals, weapons of mass destruction, envelopes.
信封
Envelopes?
有被这些坏家伙割伤过吗
Ever gotten a paper cut from one of those bad boys?
不管怎样...
Anyway...
在我们第一次试冲的时候 把手卡住了
During our first official test flush, the handle got stuck.
快跑
Run!
大洪水
Massive flooding.
我尝试摇晃它 但把手并没有动
I tried to jiggle it, but the handle wouldn't budge.
我摇啊摇
I jiggled.
我摇啊摇
I jiggled and jiggled and
摇啊摇 摇啊摇直到...
jiggled and jiggled and jiggled until...
不
No!
厕超祛器
人们受伤
People got hurt.
都是我的错
It was all my fault.
他们关停了我们 留下了破碎的
They shut us down, and I left T.E.R.D.S. behind me,
厕超祛器
shattered.
等等 也许我们能利用厕超祛器
Wait a minute. M-maybe we could use T.E.R.D.S.
来阻止木乃伊
To stop that mummy.
你不能放弃 如果霍雷肖·邓普放弃了
You can't give up. If Horatio Dump had given up,
就到处都是垃圾了
there'd be trash everywhere.
霍雷肖·邓普 那个霍雷肖·邓普
Horatio Dump? The Horatio Dump?
他是我进入消除科学领域的原因
He's the reason I got into the field of elimination sciences.
所以你加入了 因为我们真的需要你的厕超祛器
So you're in? 'Cause we really need your T.E.R.D.S..
-你得帮我们 -拜托
- You got to help us. - Come on.
好
Yeah.
停 停下来 你们没看到吗 你们不明白吗
Stop! Just stop. Don't you see? Don't you get it?
-不太明白 -我也是
- Not really. - Me neither.
抱歉 孩子们 但是我不再想厕超祛器的事了
Sorry, boys, but I flushed T.E.R.D.S. away,
太糟了
which is too bad,
因为就像是把我放在这里
because it's almost as if I was put here to solve
来专门解决这类特别的问题的
this very specific problem.
不管怎样 祝你好运
Anyway, good luck.
-那可真是浪费时间 -是啊
- Well, that was a huge waste of time. - Yeah.
-去叫内♥裤♥队长吧 -好
- Let's go get Captain Underpants. - Yeah!
一个标语 "小心 湿的时候厕超祛器很滑"
Ooh, a sign. "Caution: T.E.R.D.S. Slippery when wet."
-没必要改这标语了 -不需要改 已经最完美了
- No need to change this sign. - Nope. Can't beat perfect.
厕纸...在...哪
Where... is... TP?
不知道 厕所
I don't know. The bathroom?
我们总是有巴黎自助餐厅
We'll always have cafeteria Paris.
快 内♥裤♥队长
Come on, Captain Underpants.
内♥裤♥队长 厕纸木乃伊在为害四方
Captain Underpants, there's a TP Mummy on the loose.
好 无论那是什么意思 听起来都很糟糕 我喜欢
Right. Whatever that means, it sounds bad. I like it.
哪一边
Which way?
木乃伊 我来擦掉你
Hey, mummy. I'm gonna wipe you out.
明白吗 因为厕纸
Get it? 'Cause toilet paper.
接下来的画面太过于暴♥力♥
The following scene is so violent,
警告
我们用经常出现在厕所中的
we're presenting it in the harmless graffiti
无害的涂鸦来呈现
often found in public restrooms.
请欣赏连环画
Enjoy Stall-O-Rama.
曾经有个穿内♥裤♥的人
There once was a man who wore undies.
他和木乃伊苦战
He had a tough time with a mummy.
他想回击 她却给了他一巴掌
He tried to fight back, but she gave him a smack.
最后
And in the end,
"吉米·斯拉夫斯到此" 等等 什么
"Jimmy Slapthighs was here." Wait, what?
来人啊 叫水管工
Somebody call a plumber!
我要所有的厕纸
I want all the TP!
-我们要怎么阻止她 -用厕超祛器
- How are we gonna stop her? - With T.E.R.D.S.!
是雷先生
It's Mr. Ree!
你说得对 孩子 该用厕超祛器了
You were right, boys. It's time for T.E.R.D.S..
没错
Yeah!
要是我们能让这个厕纸木乃伊跟着我们
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表