剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表
这是乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森
This is George Beard and Harold Hutchins.
乔治是左边的孩子 平头戴着领带
George is the kid on the left with the tie and the flat top.
哈罗德是右边的孩子
Harold is the one on the right
发型糟糕穿短袖
with the T-shirt and the bad haircut.
请记住 他们可不喜欢这些桌子
Remember that, now. And they are not a fan of these desks.
克拉普老师总是很坏 但是这些新桌子太过分了
Mr. Krupp's always mean, but these new desks cross the line.
我的左屁♥股♥没有感觉了
I've lost feeling in my left butt.
克拉普老师在一个叫《恶劣对小孩》的杂♥志♥中
Mr. Krupp found the desks in a catalog
孩子是我们最大的资源
找到这种桌子
called Kid Unfriendly.
恶劣对小孩
学校反学生的顶尖供给源
The leading source of anti-student school supplies,
他也是在那里搞到了休息时间警报
it's also where he got the idea for air raid sirens at recess...
-冷冻厕所圈 -好冷
- ...frozen toilet seats... - Ah! Cold!
还有电击储物柜
...and shock lockers.
*乔治和哈罗德画漫画书*
*So George and Harold make comic books*
-我们好着呢 -我也是
- We're cool! - Me too!
*但是他们有个指手画脚的老校长*
*But they had a mean old principal Who told them what to...*
*于是他们做了个催眠戒指先让他跳舞*
*So they got a Hypno-Ring And first they made him dance*
*然后不小心*
*Then accidentally, kinda*
*可能故意把他变成了内♥裤♥队长*
*on purpose Turned him into Captain Underpants!*
*一声响指 他是队长可能不是最聪明的人*
*With a snap, he's the Captain Not the brightest man*
*别忘了*
*And don't forget*
*他一碰水你就得从头开始*
*when he gets wet You're back where you began*
*开始闹吧能出什么问题呢*
*Put it all together What could possibly go wrong*
*内♥裤♥队长之歌♥到这里就结束啦*
*Now, this is the end Of the Captain Underpants song*
*由乔治·彼尔德和哈罗德·哈钦森所作*
*By George Beard and Harold Hutchins*
内♥裤♥队长大冒险
第一季第十一集
汗啸的救赎
第一章
蛤♥蟆♥会旅行吗
我感觉我像一根扭曲的吸管
Man, I feel like a twisty straw.
我讨厌这些新桌子
I hate those new desks.
真希望有办法能让克拉普变成一个好人
I wish there was a way to make Krupp a nice person.
-或者至少不一样 -或者变成海豚
- Or at least a different person. - Or a dolphin!
我能帮你们
I can help with that.
你能把克拉普变成海豚
You can make Krupp a dolphin?
不 听着 没人生出来就很坏
Yeah, no. Look, nobody was born mean.
我相信克拉普肯定就是
I'm pretty sure Krupp was.
可能是真的
That could be true.
我只是想说一般
I'm just saying there's almost
几乎所有恶霸的人生中都有痛苦的瞬间
always one bad moment in most bullies' lives
让他们变成恶霸
that made them a bully.
温度刚刚好 但丁
Perfect temperature, Dante.
这家伙是谁
Hey, who's this guy?
这是但丁 我的新私人助手
Oh, this is Dante, my new personal assistant.
别举手
And don't raise your hand.
-那帕克呢 -不行
- What happened to Parker? - Didn't work.
帕克超棒的 他的布朗尼超润口
Aw, Parker was the man. His brownies were so moist.
想知道为什么克拉普是恶霸吗 问知道的人
You wanna find out why Krupp's a bully? Ask someone who knows.
-他的牙医 -邮差
- His dentist? - The mailman?
他的妈妈
His mom.
克拉普老师还有妈妈
Mr. Krupp has a mom?
那可能是真的
That could be true.
抱歉 会议电♥话♥
Sorry, conference call.
没错 他比帕克好多了
Yeah, he's way better than Parker.
你能想象有好克拉普老师的生活吗
Can you imagine life with a nice Mr. Krupp?
我想要奶昔
I'm feeling milkshake.
好的 给 先生们
All right, here you are, gentlemen.
-想听歌♥吗 -不想
- Hey, in the mood for a song? - No.
*孩子 孩子 真是太好....*
*Oh, kids, kids, they're so swell...*
孩子们找到了克拉普农场的地址
The boys found the address for Krupp Farm,
农场主伯尼斯·克拉普的家
home of cattle rancher Bernice Krupp. -
伯尼斯
一个硬派的农场女士
One tough, cattle-rustling lady.
抱歉 以为你们是奶牛
Sorry. Thought you were the cows.
奶牛会按门铃
The cows ring the doorbell?
按一整晚
All night long.
-你是克拉普老师的妈妈 -没错
- So, you're Mr. Krupp's mom? - Yep.
他是我的小心肝 最失望的人 懂吗
He's my sweet little bundle of major disappointment. Ribeye?
-好吧 -我们是她的学生
- Um, okay. - Well, we're students of his.
-抱歉 -我能问问你 有没有...
- Sorry. - And can I ask you, was there...
发生了什么事让他...
Did something make him so...
-变得又坏又吵 -是的
- Completely annoying and mean? - Yeah.
我有点记得
Well, I sort of remember that
好像是四年级的才艺秀不是很顺利
fourth grade talent show not going so good.
这儿好像有照片
Got a picture around here somewhere.
那该死的照片在哪里 我发誓我就放在...
Now, where's that daggone picture? I swear I just put--
没错 那里 你很坏 那简直是一场灾难
Oh, yeah. Right there. He was real bad. It was a disaster.
这些水果和蔬菜哪里来的
Where did all those fruits and vegetables come from?
我带的 传给我
I brought them. Passed them out.
该死 他本来应该帮我照顾奶牛
Dang it, he was supposed to be helping me with the cows.
才艺秀又挤不出牛奶
You can't get milk out of a talent show.
-真奇怪 -但是很真实
- Weird. - But true.
他一直很介怀
He never got over it.
那呆子后来就变得很坏
Nitwit's been a grumpy bully ever since that day.
他怎么回事
What is wrong with him?
-可能是你的问题 -T骨牛肉
- You, maybe? - T-bone?
好
Sure!
是那些奶牛
It's the cows.
确定了克拉普老师变成恶霸的确切时间
Having identified the exact moment Mr. Krupp became a mean bully,
乔治和哈罗德决定劫持...
George and Harold decided to hijack-- Uh,
借用梅尔文的时间蟾蜍2000
borrow Melvin's Time Toad 2000
回到那时候 看看有什么可以补救的
to go back in time and see what they could fix.
你觉得他在做什么梦
What do you think he's dreaming about?
我们知道那个小行星会终结生命
That asteroid will end life as we know it.
-没什么能救我们了 -除了科学
- Nothing can save us now. - Nothing but science!
我爱你
I love you.
那很棒
Yeah, that's cool.
在他醒之前行动吧
Let's do this before he wakes up.
问题来了 如果你借用了时间机器
Here is the question: If you borrow a time machine
在你离开前还了回来 你真的借了吗
and return before you left, did you actually borrow it?
我希望艾瑞卡是对的
I hope Erica was right.
第二章 克拉普效应
-这地方看起来一模一样 -是啊 太傻了
- This place looks exactly the same. - Yep. Total dump.
好了 克拉普老师在哪
All right, where's Mr. Krupp?
我是DJ克瑞奇·克拉普
I'm DJ Krazy Krupp!
四年级才艺表演
*我叫克瑞奇·克拉普 我在这里*
*My name is Krazy Krupp And I'm here to stay?*
*我喜欢遵循规则 尤其是自己制定的*
*I like to follow the rules Particularly the ones I make up myself?*
-太糟了 -本尼
- So bad. - Benny!
-你为什么没有看着奶牛 -妈 我饶舌呢
- Why aren't you watching the cows? - Ugh! Mom, I'm rapping!
随意开火吧 孩子们 我需要那孩子去挤奶
Fire at will, kids. I need that boy milking!
别理我 我受够了
Leave me alone! That's it!
从现在开始 我要变得刻薄 暴躁
From now on, I'm gonna be mean and grumpy,
然后成为这所学校的校长
and then become principal of this school
这样我就能让所有的孩子感觉比我还糟
so I can make all kids feel worse than I do!
所以乔治和哈罗德回到那个时候重来
So George and Harold went back for a do-over
那会改变克拉普老师的一生
that would change Mr. Krupp's life.
我是DJ克瑞奇·克拉普
Yo, I'm DJ Krazy Krupp!
我是DJ爵士乔治
And I'm DJ Jazzy George!
DJ爵士乔治
我是DJ重金属哈罗德
And I'm DJ Heavy Harold! Wicka-wicka.
DJ重金属哈罗德
我们会摇滚你的世界
And we're gonna rock your world!
什么
What?
DJ爵士乔治和DJ重金属哈罗德
And so, DJ Jazzy George and DJ Heavy Harold
让小孩克拉普变得很酷
made kid Krupp awesome.
-我不知道你们是谁 但是谢谢 -不用谢
- I don't know who you are, but thank you! - You're welcome.
-感觉很好 对吗 -对 就像我能做到任何事
- Feeling good, right? - Yeah, like I can do anything.
打熊 飞 甚至做生意
Punch bears, fly, even open a business!
对 就是这个
Yeah, that's it.
-我要成为最棒的商人 -任务完成
- I'm gonna be the best businessman ever! - Mission accomplished.
第三章
时间污渍
我确定我们改变了克拉普老师
剧集 | 内裤队长传奇(2018) | 导航列表