剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, do I?
有一点
A little bit.
弗兰基
Frankie!
就是那辆车 那是他的野马
There's the car. That's his Mustang.
一个叫“尼罗”的组织答应我 如果我帮他们偷这个 我们会有出路
A group called the Nile has promised us a way out if I stole this for them.
他们会给我们钱 足够我们重新开始
They were gonna give us some money, enough to start over.
足以让科马克找不到我们
Enough so that Cormac couldn't find us.
然后我就这样被耍了
And then they fucked me.
弗兰基
Frankie.
得让他知道
He needs to know.
这是什么
What is it?
这是一个古老的压币机
It's an ancient coin press.
科马克因为这个想让你死
Cormac wants you dead over this thing?
现在科马克是一回事
Now Cormac's one thing,
但他为之工作的人
but the people he works for,
他害怕的人
the people that he fears,
绝不会为此放过我 温斯顿 他们控制了一切
after what I did to him-- Winston, they control everything.
他们到处都有耳目
They have eyes and ears everywhere.
他们能让人消失
They make people disappear.
能让整栋建筑消失
They make whole buildings disappear.
我有钱 弗兰基 我现在有很多钱
Well, I have money, Frankie. A lot of it right now.
我可以帮你买♥♥回你被抢走的出路
I can buy you that way out that you were robbed of.
你可以去任何地方 你可以成为你想成为的任何人
You can go anywhere you want. You can be anyone you want.
没用的 温斯顿 -你有别的计划吗
That's not gonna work, Winston. You have another plan?
他们跟着他找到了我们
They followed him right to us.
我们得离开这里
We need to get the hell out of here.
再次开火
Fire again.
我们留下来战斗
We stay and fight.
我们得离开
We need to leave.
不行
No.
妍
Yen,
打开门
open the door.
弗兰基
Frankie.
上
Let's go, let's go.
现在就走 妍
Right now, Yen.
立刻给我开门 妍
Open the fucking door right now, Yen.
你答应过的
You promised.
我们会留下来战斗
We'd stay and fight.
一起战斗
Together.
但这里已经没什么值得留恋的了
But there won't be anything here for us.
这是我们的家
This is our home.
哪儿都可以是我们的家
Our home can be anywhere.
我们本要组建一个家庭的
We're supposed to start a family.
弗兰基 我们得走了 快点
Frankie, we have to go. Now.
快
Go, go, go, go!
这里安全
We're clear here.
没人
No one, no one, no one.
这里看起来没问题
Seems clear here.
空荡荡 -什么也没有
'S empty. I got nothin'.
这里安全 我们找错地方了
All clear up here. We hit the wrong building.
不是这辆车
It's not the car.
你现在明白了吗
You get it now?
是的 我想我明白了
Yeah. I think I get it.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们要去见查理
Well, we're going to see Charlie.
可靠船长吗
Captain Reliable?
本该在我们小时候 照顾我们的那个人The guy that was supposed to look after us when we were kids--
这...就是你的计划 -其中一部分 好吗
that's your plan? Part of it, all right?
我正在想办法呢
I'm working on it.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
他会救我们出去的
He's going to get us out of here.
他就是我们要死的原因
He's the reason we're going to die.
你真会挑女人
You sure know how to pick 'em.
你说的可是我老婆 温斯顿
That's my wife you're talking about, Winston.
她很讨人喜欢
She's delightful.
如果是科马克把你拖了回来
And you know, if Cormac dragged your ass back here,
有机会时你为什么不离开
why didn't you just leave when you had the chance?
你是我哥哥 弗兰基
You're my brother, Frankie.
你是我唯一的亲人了
You're all I have left.
快点 卡尔 -嘿
Hey, now we're talking.
卡尔 敢碰我的牌 我就捅烂你脖子
Cal, touch the fucking cards, I will stab you in the fucking neck.
我什么都没做
I didn't do shit.
毫发无损 谢天谢地
Unscathed. Thank you, Lord.
弗兰基
Frankie.
查理 -很高兴见到你 孩子
Charlie. - Good to see you, kid.
是呀
Yeah.
说实话 你跟你哥一起回来我很高兴
I'm glad you're back with your brother, honestly.
谢谢 -好 我们进去吧
Thanks. - Yeah. Let's just go inside.
我宁可永远待在 那个可怕肮脏的剧院里
I would have stayed in that terrible, dirty theater forever.
温斯顿是我们唯一的
Winston is our only shot
救命稻草
at keeping us alive.
你本该让我杀了他
You should have let me kill him.
他从他们手中救了我们
He saved us from them.
他让他们找到了我们
He brought them to us.
不是的
No.
是我的错 妍
It's my fault, Yen.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
确保你弟弟不会带更多人来杀我们
To make sure your brother didn't bring more people to kill us.
织物内衬有凯夫拉防弹填充物
The fabric lined with the internal Kevlar
以防止聚束
ballistic filler in an effort to prevent bunching.
很轻
It's light.
抱歉打扰了
Forgive me for interrupting.
我们找到了
We found it?
很遗憾他们躲过了我们的追捕逃走了
Unfortunately, they eluded our team and escaped.
好了 是时候外包了
OK. It's time to outsource.
也许我们的一些客人可以...
Perhaps some of our guests are available.
把怪人找来
Get me the Weirdos.
哪个
Sir?
你说得对 他们都很奇怪
Oh, yeah. You're right. They're all weird.
双胞胎 把双胞胎找来
The Twins. Get me those twins.
就是汉塞尔 格蕾特 不管他们叫什么
Hansel, Gretel--whatever the fuck they're called.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
614房♥
晚上好
Good evening.
我很高兴看到你...
I'm pleased to see you returned from...
下班了
Work.
奥康纳先生想知道
Mr. O'Connor wondered if you had room
你能否在百忙之中 抽空完成另一项任务
in your very busy schedule for another assignment.
对不起 梅休
备案表 弗朗西斯帕特里克斯科特
档案记录摘要 任务中失踪
任务中失踪
纽约警♥察♥局 B.20320 弗朗西斯斯科特
可靠船长呢
Where's Captain Reliable?
他在准备我们的车
Oh, he's readying our ride.
是的 我们很快就得去跟他碰头
Yeah, we have to meet him soon.
还记得你以前偷查理的棒球卡
Remember when you used to steal Charlie's baseball cards
然后卖♥♥给邻居家的孩子吗
and sell them to the neighborhood kids?
始终是商人 即使在那时
Always the businessman, even then.
我们本来要一起接管纽约的 记得吗
Yeah. We were supposed to take over New York together, remember?
是的 好吧 老爸误导了你
Yeah. Well, Dad put that in your ear.
我不知道你还记不记得
I don't know if you remember,
但因为向科马克奥康纳借贷 而失去了家庭住所
but losing your family home because you took a loan from Cormac O'Connor
并不是一个成功商人的标志 对吧
isn't exactly the mark of a great businessman, is it?
那你为什么还回去为他工作
Then why the hell did you go back to work for him?
因为我有个计划 温斯顿
'Cause I had a plan, Winston.
爸爸也是
So did Dad.
别再拿我跟他比了 听到了吗
Don't you ever compare me to him again, you hear me?
你没有告诉妍我的事
You didn't tell Yen about me.
没有
No.
我来纽约帮助我哥哥
So I come to New York to help my brother
而他甚至没有告诉他的妻子我的存在
and he didn't even tell his wife that I exist.
你不是自愿来纽约的 温斯顿
You didn't come to New York on your own will, Winston.
但我留下了
But I stayed.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表