剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
Fuck off. - No!
你这个背信弃义的混♥蛋♥
You faithless cocksucker.
你会后悔来到世上的
You'll wish you were never born.
你会希望爬回你…我究竟在哪
You'll wish you crawled back in... Where the fuck am I?
双胞胎杀手在哪个房♥间
Twins, where?
这是干什么
What is this?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
双胞胎杀手
Twins.
我不会告诉你的
Never.
我们得按计划行事
We need to stick to the plan.
我自己去找
I'll find them myself.
这是通往礼品店的路吗
Is this how you get to the, uh, gift shop?
科马克跑了 他带着钥匙去军械库了
Cormac is in the wind. He's headed to the armory with the key.
全都因为卡戎
Thank you, Charon.
进入第二阶段 在军械库会合
Go to phase two, rendezvous at the armory.
你的肩膀怎么办 温斯顿
What about that shoulder, Winston?
我刮胡子时受过更重的伤
I've done worse shaving.
跟我来 -好的
Come with me. - Okay.
你不能来这里
You can't be down here.
把那个放下
Put that down.
对不起 有些物体会对我说话
Sorry. Some objects speak to me.
现在是我在跟你说话 这些可不是玩具
Well, I'm speaking to you. These are not toys.
主人要来找你了
Master's coming for you.
是吗 让他来吧
Oh, yeah? Well, let him come.
不 他现在要来索你的命
No. He's coming for you now.
混…
You son of a...
我应该把你的腿也砍下来
I should have taken your legs, too.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
如果你逼我叫出我哥和他朋友 这件事会变得很血腥
This will get very messy if you force me to bring out my brother and his friends.
问题就在这里 他们不在这里
That's just it. They're not here.
据我所知 他们永远不会回来了
From what I'm hearing, they won't be back, ever.
从现在起 这地方关门了 -胡扯
As of now, this place is shut down. Bullshit.
我父亲建造了这个地方
My father built this place.
他选择死在这里 我也一样不会离开
He chose to die here, and I'm not going nowhere.
希罗尼姆斯伯顿 杀死了建造这个地方的那家人
Hieronymus Burton killed the family that built this place.
他毫不犹豫就搬了进来
Without blinking an eye, he moved right in.
当权者允许他这么做 只要他继续为他们工作
He was allowed to by the powers that be, as long as he continued to work for them.
不可能
That's not true.
这些都是事实
Those are facts.
他是个职业杀手
He was a gun for hire.
杀戮是你的天性
Killing is in your DNA.
他一直声称自己从没用过枪
He always claimed he never used a gun.
事实是 这就是他的枪
Truth is, this one...
这对他来说很特别
this one was special to him.
这枪里有子弹
It's loaded.
没有人比你哥更了解这个故事
Nobody knows the story better than your brother.
希罗尼姆斯
所以他才瞒着你 你太敏感了
This is why he kept it from you. You're sensitive.
可惜你没机会问他了
Too bad you'll never get a chance to ask him about it.
进去
Get inside.
别让他带走我
Don't let him take me.
就知道乞讨
Always a beggar.
这是什么东西
What is this stuff?
一种专利药物 在这家酒店很受欢迎
A proprietary drug, quite popular at this hotel.
天啊 太不可思议了
Oh, my God. That's incredible.
没开枪打死科马克 我很懊悔
I'm sorry I didn't shoot Cormac.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, so am I.
希望我们能有第二次机会
Let's hope we get a second chance.
开始了
And away we go.
红灯亮起
Red light active.
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Inimicus on Continental ground.
红灯亮了
Red light has been activated.
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Inimicus on Continental ground.
红灯亮了
Red light has been activated.
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Inimicus on Continental ground.
红灯亮了
Red light has been activated.
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Inimicus on Continental ground.
红灯亮了
Red light has been activated.
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Inimicus on Continental ground.
红灯亮了
Red light has been activated.
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Inimicus on Continental ground.
各位 红灯亮 按计划行事
Red light, everyone. Stick to the plan.
他此时可能已组织了一个小队 到达了军械库
By now, he may have assembled a team and made it to the armory.
很好 那他们可以让我们进去了
Well, good. Then they can let us in.
行动起来 快点 开门 快点
Up and at 'em. Shake a leg. Open up. Come on.
出来 快点 动作快点
Come on out. Hurry up. Get a move on. Come on.
还在等什么 尽情猎杀温斯顿斯科特的时候到了
What are we waiting for? It's open season on Winston Scott.
前往最近的气罐
Proceed to the nearest pneumatic canister. Proceed to the nearest pneumatic canister.
敌人 悬赏捉拿
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我认识你 你是警♥察♥
Hey, I know you. You're a cop.
搞什么…
What the...?
不 我以前是警♥察♥
No. I was a cop.
敌人 悬赏捉拿
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我是莱米
I'm Lemmy.
不 我是个好人
No, I'm a...I'm a... I'm a good guy.
我是好人 我不会伤害你的
Nice guy. Yeah, I'm not gonna hurt you.
那是虫子纹身吗
Is that a... is that a worm tattoo?
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want trouble.
不 你不用打电♥话♥给任何人
No, no. You don't have to call anybody.
只是…这是条蛇
Just...just... Oh, it's a snake.
当我靠近时 能看出那是章鱼 很酷
And when I get closer, I see it's an octopus. That's cool.
又来
Again?
天啊 为什么都对着我脖子打
Christ, why does everybody keep hitting me in the fucking neck?
我们为什么要打架 我不想这么做
Why are we fighting? I don't want to do this.
天啊
Jesus.
天啊 你有什么毛病
Jesus, what the fuck is wrong with you?
喜欢割喉的贱♥人♥
Throat-chopping bitch.
我们在军械库 大家都在哪个位置
We're at the armory. What's everyone's 20?
妍擅离职守 莱米失踪了
Yen is AWOL. Lemmy's MIA.
我被困住了
I'm pinned down.
手雷
谢谢 吉恩
Thanks, Gene.
我们的目标是让您满意
We aim to please.
来吧 棉尾兔科马克 把头伸出来
Come on, cottontail. Stick your head out, now.
你可以的
You can do it.
新手混♥蛋♥
Rookie-ass motherfucker.
再来一个 先生 你个不靠谱的家伙
Uno más, señor, you little jive turkey.
快点 小子 你在哪儿
Come on, boy. Where you at?
不管你在哪 出来吧
Come on out, wherever you are.
妍擅离职守 罗尼 你那边怎么样
Yen is AWOL. Ronnie, what's your status?
我无法接入 得想办法重置网络
I can't tap in. Got to figure out how to override that grid.
这里简直太混乱了 温斯顿
It's a goddamn zoo in there, Winston.
好吧 按计划行事就行
All right, just stick with the plan.
你觉得他在里面吗
Do you think he's in there?
只有一个办法能知道
There's only one way to find out.
把枪交出来 靠墙站好
Hand over the gun. Up against the wall.
动起来
Move.
西装挺漂亮
Nice suits.
卡戎 这太容易了
Ah, Charon, this was just too easy.
这一切都是因为 那个眼球突出的大提琴手
All of this because of that bug-eyed cellist?
他只是在这里演奏音乐
All he did was play music.
他确实是个演奏家
Well, he sure was a virtuoso.
可惜你没能看到他最后一场精彩表演
Too bad you weren't there for his last impactful performance.
我让他选歌♥ 你知道他选了什么吗
You know, I told him to choose the song. You know what he picked?
《唐璜》里的《忠于主人》
"Loyalty to the Master" from Don Giovanni.
那位大提琴手确实了解他的听众
The cellist did know his audience.
但是《忠于主人》 他就是这么告诉你的
But "Loyalty to the Master," that's what he told you it was about?
有意思 真有意思
That's funny, really funny.
他专门为我选的曲子
He chose it just for me.
是的 但其实那一曲说的是天谴
He did. But what it is about is damnation.
其中心思想是:你和你的罪行
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表