剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
纽约市 1955年
弗兰基 接下来会发生什么 -闭嘴
Frankie, what's gonna happen now? Shut up.
他们正在监视我们
They're watching us right now.
一群愚蠢的警♥察♥会过来蒙我们
A bunch of stupid cops are gonna tell us a bunch of fucking lies.
你什么意思 弗兰基
What do you mean, Frankie?
他们会尝试吓唬我们 骗我们开口
They're gonna try to scare us into saying shit.
什么都别说就行 好吗
Just don't say nothing, OK?
什么都别说
Nothing.
但我不知道
But I didn't know. - No.
你什么都没做
You didn't do anything.
你只需要这么想就行 温斯顿
That's all I want you to think about, Winston.
是我做的 听到了吗
I did it. You got that?
是我做的
I did it.
是我做的
I did it.
是我做的
I did it.
多年后
大♥陆♥酒店
第一季第一集
你不应该在这里 弗兰基
You're not supposed to be down here, Frankie.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也不应该和已婚女士上♥床♥
I'm not supposed to be balling married ladies, either.
你告诉我
You tell me.
带个不该跟你在一起的女士 去哪最好
Where's the best place to take a lady you're not supposed to be with?
一个你不该去的地方
A place you're not supposed to be?
没错
Exactly.
好了
Now...
你不会告发我吧 劳伦斯
you're not gonna tell on me, are you, Lawrence?
毕竟
After all,
我不是唯一一个在别人的地盘上
I'm not the only one that's slipped and fallen
滑倒的人 对吧
in someone else's front yard now, am I?
告诉我
So tell me.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
在我开枪打你之前赶紧滚
Get your ass outta here before I shoot you.
好吧
All right.
新年快乐 劳伦斯
Well, Happy New Year, Lawrence.
应该会快乐的
Should be a good one.
你好
弗兰基 亲爱的
Frankie! - Darling.
弗兰基 -弗兰基
How you doing?
看起来不错 弗兰基 -嘿 弗兰基
How you doing, Frankie? - Hey, Frankie!
新年快乐 弗兰基
Happy New Year, Frankie!
科马克要你去他那桌
Cormac has requested your presence over at his table.
嘿 弗兰基 哥们 过来
Hey, Frankie, my boy. Come here.
嘿 各位
Hey, everybody,
我在街上捡了他 当时他还很小
I picked this one off the street when he was yay high.
我亲自训练的他 现在看看吧
Trained him myself, and now look at the son of a bitch.
给你
Here.
一家亲
Teaghlach.
一家亲
Family, huh?
一家亲 -一家亲
Family. - Family.
嘿 科琳 你去哪了
Hey, Corine, where ya been?
新年快乐
美食园
该死的嬉皮士
Don't fucking hit me.
好的 纽约市
All right, New York City,
开始倒计时
start the countdown.
十 九...
Ten, nine,
八 七 六...
eight, seven, six...
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
快点 走吧
Move it, let's go.
小伙子
Lad,
看看这些金子 -我不是为那个来的
look at all this gold. I'm not here for that.
把东西给我
Gimme the piece.
你真的想这样做吗
You really wanna do this?
因为这不是我们能轻易摆脱的事
This isn't the kinda thing that we just walk away from.
好孩子
That's a good boy.
现在没那么强硬了吧
Not so tough now, are ya?
我一直认为你是一个讲道理的人
I always thought you was a reasonable man.
东西给我
The piece.
开门
Everyone down!
弗兰基
Frankie.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
红灯亮起
Red light active.
大家快走
Go, go!
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Invicus on Continental grounds.
红灯亮了 -快走
Red light has been activated.
给我回来
敌人在大♥陆♥酒店内
Invicus on Continental grounds.
红灯亮了
Red light has been activated.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里需要更多人手
可恶 弗兰基
Aah! Damn it, Frankie!
弗兰基 住手
Frankie, stop!
弗兰基
Frankie!
随叫随到 休息中
上车
Get in!
开车
Drive!
大♥陆♥饭店
伦敦
我的工作是预见未来
My job is to see the future.
我们都知道
Now, we're all aware
随着高度限制的解除
with the height restrictions being lifted here,
建筑热潮正在兴起
there's a building boom going on.
如果你想加入无意义的竞争
And if you want to be part of the dick measuring contest
看看谁能建造更高的大楼
to see who can build a taller building than the next guy--
我理解
and I get it--
我甚至会给你买♥♥把尺子
I'll even buy you a ruler.
但那些人在争先恐后建造高楼时
But while everyone else is scrambling to get closer to the clouds,
都忽略了一个显而易见的事实
they're all missing the obvious.
那是什么
And what's that?
他们要把车停在哪里
Where the hell are they going to park?
停车场
So... car parks?
一个每天都会客满的 拥有4700个停车位的停车场
4,700 parking spaces filled every day of the week.
位于大家都渴望建造的
Central to all those oversized skyscrapers
超高摩天大楼群的中心
everyone's so eager to build.
我已拿到土地 混凝土和许可证
I've secured the land, the concrete, the permits.
达文波特先生 我知道两百万英镑是一大笔钱...
I know 2 million pounds is a lot of money, Mr. Davenport.
数字吓不倒我 小子
Numbers don't scare me, boy.
但是把我的钱交给一个 我从没听说过的小公♥司♥
But handing my money over to a little firm that I've never heard of
并且和从没听说过的人做生意
who do business with people I've never heard of
并不能让我安心
doesn't exactly soothe me.
谁想再来点甜品
Well, who wants more dessert? Hmm?
再来一杯马提尼怎么样
How about another dirty martini?
斯科特先生 你的烈酒品味不错
You have fine taste in spirits, Mr. Scott.
我很欣赏一个为了赚钱而花钱的人
And I admire a man who spends money to make money.
但恐怕...
But I'm afraid
我不能信服
I'm not convinced.
但我真的觉得你会错过...
But I really think you'd be missing out on--
我在那边很无聊 于是我想着来这边
I was bored over there, so I thought I'd come over here... mmm...
来体验更加无聊
and be even more bored.
友善点 亲爱的
Be nice, dear.
别叫我“亲爱的” 你叫你妈“亲爱的”
Don't call me dear. You call your mother dear.
你想说服我丈夫做什么 这位...
So what are you trying to lay off on my husband, mister...
斯科特 温斯顿斯科特
Scott. Winston Scott.
温斯顿斯科特 那你想说服我丈夫做什么
So what are you trying to lay off on my husband, Winston Scott?
在伦敦一块地皮上
A piece of London.
很大一块地皮上 建停车场
A big one. Car parks.
停车场 天啊
Car parks? Gosh.
这是一个有趣的提议
It is an interesting proposition.
真的吗 亲爱的
Really, hon?
停车场
Car parks?
温斯顿
Winston...
你知道我丈夫是做什么生意的吗
Do you know what my husband deals in?
我知道 -好
I do. - Right.
那你会意识到 尽管这个老笨蛋
Then you'll realize that this old duffer,
穿着昂贵的西装 有点谢顶 但他有自己的品牌
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表