剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
我说这是我的主意
It was my idea.
那一刻他看到了我们的潜力
That was the moment he saw something in us.
那是开始 也是结束
That was the beginning and the end.
你要对我做什么
What are you going to do to me?
帮你
Help you.
你看不出来你需要帮助吗
Can't you see you need help?
我当时的情况时
With me,
我被扔进了这个系统 然后被送走了
I was thrown into the system and then sent away.
所以我编了个新角色 用来伪装自己
So I invented a new persona, you know, something to disguise me,
但那只是一个谎言...
but it was just a lie
是为了掩饰我自己的耻辱
to hide myself from my own shame,
因为事实是 我从未摆脱过科马克
'cause the truth is, I never got away from Cormac.
是他决定了我的生活
He was the one who decided what my life was,
现在他正在这样...对你
and now he's doing that to you.
继续弹奏
Keep playing.
继续弹奏
Keep playing.
大家都会想念你的音乐的
Everyone's gonna miss your music.
我想我要再击一次
I think I'll take a mulligan.
加入我们吧
Join the club, you...
混♥蛋♥
motherfucker!
你让我无法呼吸
You... take... my breath away.
我刚得到消息 科马克在酒店杀了人
I just got word that Cormac has killed on hotel grounds.
什么都别做
Do nothing.
别告诉任何人
Tell no one.
让他们自相残杀 压币机就会出现
Let them eat each other, and the coin press will emerge.
或许看起来我们没有任何共同点
It may look like we have nothing in common.
但相信我
Trust me.
卡戎 我们的共同点比不同点多
We are more alike than we are different, Charon.
很不幸 我很清楚接下来会发生什么
Unfortunately, I have a pretty good idea of what's in store.
我要你做的事并不容易
What I'm asking you to do is not easy.
这可能会违背你所代表的一切
It may go against everything you stand for,
你的忠诚和诚实
your loyalty and your honesty,
这将意味着保守秘密和说谎
and it will mean keeping secrets
违背承诺 并牺牲任何他答应过你的东西...
and telling lies and breaking promises and sacrificing anything he has promised you...
比如把你父亲带到大♥陆♥酒店来
like bringing your father to The Continental, for example.
他惩罚过你们吗
Did he ever punish you?
他抓到你们在捞他油水的那次
The first time you met, when he caught you skimming?
第二天我在学校做读书报告
The next day, I was in school giving a book report,
走进来一个我从未见过的可怕男人
and in walks this terrifying man I'd never seen before.
他把一个盒子摔在我老师的桌子上
He slams this box on my teacher's desk
然后对我说:“打开盒子”
and says to me, "Open the fucking box."
你知道里面是什么吗
You know what was inside?
一双新鞋
A new pair of shoes.
父亲的角色是负责 教导你关于忠诚和家庭
A father figure is responsible for teaching you about loyalty and family,
人际关系和商业方面的事
relationships and business.
科马克可能会宣扬这一点 但他只关心一件事
And Cormac may preach this, but he only cares about one thing...
他自己
himself.
迟早你会意识到...
And sooner or later, you're gonna realize
不是你死就是他亡
it's either you or him.
我是在给你一个机会
I'm offering you a chance
在一切还来得及之前 决定你想成为什么样的人
to decide who you want to be before it's too late.
我们的大提琴手朋友
Our cellist friend...
我们这位德高望重的艺术家
...our oh-so-virtuous virtuoso...
原来非常不忠
turned out he was very disloyal.
他试图从我这里捞油水
He tried to steal from me...
我受够了这样的行为
and I am sick and tired of people stealing from me.
他认罪了
Oh, he confessed.
如你所见 我很生气
As you can see, I got pretty teed off.
像这样背信弃义的行为...
Breach of trust like this, well...
只会让我更感激
it just makes me more grateful
那些忠诚的人
to those who remain loyal.
考虑到这一点
And with this in mind...
我希望我们下一位常驻音乐家
...I want our next musician of residence
是我们认识的人
to be someone that we know...
一个有成就的国际艺术家
an accomplished international artist,
但却是...
and yet...
一个更像家庭成员的人
someone who will fit in more like a family member.
没错 你父亲
That's right... your father.
你父亲演奏的是什么乐器来着
What instrument did your father play, again?
小提琴
Violin.
先生 我...
Sir, I...
温斯顿斯科特组建了一个团队
Winston Scott has assembled a team.
他们想杀了你
They mean to kill you.
你怎么知道的
And how do you come to know this?
他要我加入他的团队
He asked me to join him.
你有什么感觉
How did that make you feel?
感觉就像...
It felt like
一个机会 -什么机会
an opportunity. Opportunity for what?
一个晋升的机会
An opportunity for advancement.
在我这里晋升 -是的 先生
Here with me? - Indeed, sir.
好样的
Good man.
先生 我能问你个问题吗
May I ask you a question, sir?
当然
Sure.
托马斯想偷什么
What was it that Thomas was trying to steal?
你
You.
忠诚
Loyalty.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表