剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
we realized the war had stopped because...
全世界都在广播
being broadcast all over the world,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥阿里和乔弗雷泽 正在麦迪逊广场花♥园♥进行比赛
Muhammad Ali was fighting Joe Frazier at Madison Square Garden.
双方停止了互相残杀 时间刚好够听完比赛转播的
Both sides had stopped killing each other just long enough to listen.
弗兰基和我
Frankie and I...
坐在收音机前
sat over that radio...
分享了一件我们都没有经历过的事
and shared something I don't think either of us had ever experienced...
一个真正的和平时刻
A true moment of peace...
因为双方都没有敌人
'cause on both sides, there was no enemy.
我说的你都听懂了吗
Did you understand everything I said?
我还没谢谢你呢
I never thanked you.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你帮弗兰基把我带来了这里
For helping Frankie bring me here.
那个是暗号♥
That's the signal.
如果发生什么事 就离开 别等我
If anything happens, just leave without me.
糟糕
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
发生什么事了 停电了吗
What's going on? We have an outage?
是的
Uh, yep.
对讲机里没人报告呀
Nobody on the radio called it in.
真奇怪 你确定吗
That's weird. You sure?
你能下车吗
Can you step out of the vehicle?
嘿
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
垃圾计划
Shit plan!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
不 停下
No, stop!
这是我一天中最美好的时光
Always the best part of my day.
你过奖了 卡戎
You flatter me, Charon.
又在给你父亲写信
Writing to your father again?
是的
Yes.
我正在告诉他你有多有才华呢
I was just telling him how brilliant you are.
我肯定没他那么有才华
I'm sure I'm not as talented as he is.
那边那栋楼
That building right there...
是我能制♥造♥最大破坏的地方
that's where I can do the most damage.
看起来像公♥寓♥楼
Looks like apartments.
找到空房♥的几率有多大
What are the odds we can find a vacant one?
交给我吧 我是你在外面的人
You leave that to me. I'm your guy on the outside.
你应该关注你在内部的人
Worry about your guys on the inside.
你想过离开吗
You ever think of leaving?
酒店 -是的
The hotel? - Yeah.
外面有太多可以体验的东西了
There's so much to experience out there.
没错
True.
但我觉得没有我 奥康纳先生活不下去
But I don't think Mr. O'Connor can survive without me.
或者没有他你也活不下去
Or you without him.
你父亲知道这个地方吗
Does your father know about this place?
当然 我告诉过他
Yes, of course. I've told him.
你真的告诉他了吗
Have you really told him?
你知道这里发生了什么吗
Do you know what goes on here?
我听到了传言
I've heard rumors.
当我离开我的国家时
When I left my country,
我父亲把所有积蓄都给了我 这样我就能来美国
my father gave me everything he had saved so I could come to the U.S.
一个他从未有过的全新开始
A fresh start he never had.
我给他发了一张 我站在这里俯瞰城市的照片
I sent him a photo of me standing right here with a view of the city.
你猜怎么着
And guess what.
他哭了
He cried...
为我的成功喜极而泣
tears of joy for my success.
你必须明白 在我的家乡 暴♥力♥猖獗
You must understand... where I'm from, violence is rampant.
在这里 至少混乱得到了控制
Here, at least the chaos is controlled.
我在这里比在家里更有安全感
I feel safer here than I ever did back home.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
你还记得那个红灯吗 -是的
You remember that red light? Yes.
科马克按下那个按钮 每个房♥间都亮起红灯
Cormac mash that button, red light comes on in every room,
包括厕所 然后
including the shitter, and voilà...
在酒店内杀人就将被允许
killing on hotel grounds is allowed,
我们整个计划还没开始就结束了
and our whole goddamn plan is over before it started.
如果我们做得对
If we do it right,
科马克在按下那红色按钮之前就会死
Cormac's dead before he can mash that red button.
等那个鬼地方的其他人
And by the time the rest of that godforsaken place
知道他死了 就太晚了
knows he's dead, it's too late.
我们将拥有不可否认的战术优势
We'll have the undeniable tactical advantage.
好的
Okay.
我们到底要怎么接近科马克
How exactly do we get to Cormac
才能获得不可否认的战术优势
so as to attain that undeniable tactical advantage?
你说过大♥陆♥酒店里有两种人 对吧
You said there were two types of people in The Continental, right?
邪恶的和被洗♥脑♥的 干吗
Evil and brainwashed. Why?
哪个是哪种
Which one's which?
你可真聪明呀
Well, aren't you smart?
我是想告诉你
I wanted to tell you,
我被爱尔兰的一所音乐学院录取了
I've been accepted to a music conservatory in Ireland.
我很快就要离开这座城市了
I'll soon be leaving the city.
这对你有好处
That will be good for you.
也许你可以和我一起去
Perhaps you could come with me.
我绝不能那么做
I-I could never do that.
为什么
Why not?
我刚来的时候
When I first arrived,
康纳先生答应我一旦我证明了自己
Mr. O'Connor promised he would bring my father over
他就会把我父亲带过来
once I'd proven myself.
我很快就能证明自己了
That time is soon.
我希望他会信守诺言
I hope he keeps his promise
那大提琴手只是个雇工 可那个小伙子
The cellist is just a hired hand, but the kid...
我不知道 温斯顿
I don't know, Winston.
科马克已经训练他一段时间了
Cormac's been grooming him for some time.
风险很高
It'd be high risk.
回报也很高
Also high reward.
邮局
贾马尔唱片酒吧
好兄弟 -好哥们
My man. - My brother.
你好吗 -我很好
How you doing, man? - I'm good.
有什么要求吗
Any requests?
给我个惊喜
Surprise me.
好极了 兄弟
Ah, right on, brother. Right on.
亲爱的卡戎...
卡戎
Charon?
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Yes.
谢谢你 贾马尔
Thank you, Jamal.
我不知道该写什么作为回复
I have no idea what to write in response.
言语难以表达
Words fail me.
家里有麻烦吗
Trouble back home?
很不幸 我想如果你的店开在我老家
Unfortunately, I think if your shop were in my city,
今天就没有这家店了
there would be no shop today.
他似乎是冲着所有人来的
He seems to be coming for everybody...
毫无意义
senseless.
过来一下
Come over here a minute.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
能帮你忘却此事
Take your mind off it.
给
嘿 过来
Hey! Get over here!
嘿
该死的 站住
Damn it! Stop!
过来 你这个小混♥蛋♥ 为什么总砸我的窗户
Come here, you little shit! Why you keep breaking my windows, huh?
放开他
Get your hands off him.
进去
Get in.
玻璃需要清理
Glass needs picking up.
要么他做 要么你做
Either he does it, or you do it.
尼克宋江中华美食
你已经让他们够丢脸了
You've embarrassed them enough.
你们都很可悲
You're all pathetic.
回家吧
Go home.
请
Please.
凤爪
Chicken feet.
这地方是你的吗
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表