剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
无法想象我哥哥竟然是最可靠的同事
Can't imagine my brother was the most reliable co-worker.
有天晚上我们要进一批枪
We had a gun buy one night.
弗兰基本该去取的 但他没出现
Frankie was supposed to pick it up, but he never showed.
莱米最后受伤了
Lemmy ended up getting hurt.
射中了我的会阴
Shot in my perineum.
就在我的蛋蛋和屁♥股♥之间
Right in between my balls and my ass.
丢了我的货 我的钱
Lost my product, my money.
这不是你哥哥第一次搞砸了
Wasn't the first time your brother fucked up.
那是你最后一次见到他吗
Yeah, and that's the last saw of him?
如果他那晚真的出现的话就是啊
Yeah, if he'd actually showed up that night.
不久之后我听一个买♥♥家说
A little while after that,
他搬进了一家酒店
I heard from a buyer that he, uh, moved into a hotel.
大♥陆♥酒店
The Continental.
你知道什么样的人会躲在那里吧
So you know what kinda people are holed up in that place?
那边大多数人都是慢慢才习惯杀戮的
Most of the guys over there had to get used to all the killing.
但弗兰基却上手很快
But Frankie just took to it.
有些人只需要拿起东西就能做到
There's people that just pick things up and can do it.
如果他拿起一把枪 一把刀 或者其他你在这看到的东西
If he picked up a gun, a knife, shit, anything you see here,
他的动作快到手里的武器都跟不上
the gun's gon' be trying to keep up with him.
能擅长这个可真不赖
Well, that's a hell of a thing to be good at.
你和他在战场上关系好吗
Were you close with him over there?
我们多次救过彼此的性命 当然关系不错
Saving each other's lives enough times'll do that.
如果你需要一个人 在关键时刻救你的命
If you need someone in charge of saving your life,
我绝对会挑弗兰基
I'll take Frankie every time.
绝对地
Every time.
有那么一段时间 他似乎在改过自新
For a minute, seemed like he was getting himself straightened out.
在海外认识了个女孩 戒了瘾
Met a girl overseas, cleaned up,
开始胡言乱语什么命运
started talking all this hippy dippy stuff about fate.
然后他到了纽约 结果惹上了麻烦
Then he lands in New York and ends up getting into some shit.
我开始明白那是什么感觉了
I'm starting to see what that's like.
要知道 你不是唯一一个在找他的人
You ain't the only one looking for him, you know.
像弗兰基这样的人 他有那样的技能
Guy like Frankie, a skill set like he's got--
除非他想让你找到他 否则你是找不到他的
you're not gonna find him unless he wants you to find him.
他就像卡斯珀 一个不友好的鬼马小精灵
He's like Casper, the... unfriendly ghost.
我总得找个突破口
Well, I have to start somewhere.
他过去常在字母城混
Well, he used to roll around down in Alphabet City.
我们以前常去的地方 字母城
Our old stomping ground. Alphabet City.
好吧 我想那就是我要去的地方
Well, that's where I'm headed I guess.
可以吧
May I?
可以 但是...
You may. But, uh...
你最好把这个也带上
you might wanna take this with you also.
今天有很多人给我枪
A lot of people offering me guns today.
这把不一样
Not like this one.
伯顿空手道
裁决部门
东西在哪儿
Where is it?
我已经告诉过你
I already told you.
弗兰基拿走了 我发誓
Frankie took it. I fucking swear.
你以为自己比高桌聪明吗
You thought you could outsmart the High Table?
你真傻
How foolish of you.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
有人付钱让我♥干♥活 结果搞砸了
I got paid to do a job, and that job got fucked up.
那个混♥蛋♥把我留在里面等死
And that motherfucker left me in there to die.
你是指别人给你钱 让你背叛的那个混♥蛋♥吗
Are you talking about the motherfucker that you were paid to betray?
你很惊讶我知道这事
You're surprised that I know.
你究竟知不知道你偷的是什么
Are you even aware of what it is you stole?
我能问问你偷这个的报酬是多少吗
May I ask you how much you got paid to steal it?
四万
40 grand.
以微薄的价钱获得通往世界的钥匙
Keys to the world for a pittance.
倒不是说有谁能给它定价
Not that anyone can put a price on it--
这个文物的价值
the value of an artifact that could
足以颠覆一个早于罗马帝国的组织
topple an organization that predates the Roman Empire.
我跟你分享的是非常机密的信息
What I'm sharing with you is very privileged information,
这种信息我只跟一种人分享
information I only share with one kind of person.
就是那种快死的人
The kind who are about to die.
不 求你了 不要...
No, please. Please, you don't have--
你想让我怎么处理科马克
What do you want me to do about Cormac?
不需要
Nothing.
也许他的统治终于要结束了
Perhaps his reign is finally coming to an end.
《后会有期》
嘿 我正要过马路呢
小心 女士
Look out, lady.
要点什么
What can I get you?
能给我一杯纯威士忌吗
Uh, yeah. Can you get me a scotch neat, please?
有什么能帮你的吗 女士
How can I help you, miss?
能给我开个房♥间吗
Yeah, can I get a room, please?
对不起 我们已经订满了
I'm sorry. We're fully booked.
但附近有很多不错的酒店 如果你想的话 我可向你推荐
But there are many fine hotels in the area I can recommend, if you'd like.
女士
Miss?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
环球国际影城
猜猜是谁
Guess who.
啄木鸟伍迪
弗兰基
Frankie?
你去死吧
住手
Stop.
温斯顿
Winston?
弗兰基
Frankie.
你认识他
You know him?
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
弟弟 你有弟弟
Brother? You have a brother?
帮个忙
A little help?
你说过没人知道这个地方
You said this place was a secret.
你来这里干什么 温斯顿
What are you doing here, Winston?
我也很高兴见到你 弗兰基
It's nice to see you too, Frankie.
谢谢你的热烈欢迎
Thanks for the warm welcome.
他为什么来这里
Why is he here?
他怎么找到我们的
How did he find us?
我正在问呢
I'm trying to find out.
我知道有段时间没见了 温斯顿
I know it's been a while, Winston.
但我需要知道你为什么来这里
But I need to know why you're here.
我来这儿 是因为有人说你闯了祸 弗兰基
I'm here because apparently you fucked up, Frankie.
是吗 谁说的 -科马克
Oh, yeah? Says who? - Cormac.
他跟科马克是一伙的
He's with Cormac?
说吧
Spill.
他的手下在伦敦抓了我
His goons bagged me in London.
他让我找到你 不然就杀了你
He told me to find you or he'd kill you.
听着 我不在乎你从他那 偷了什么或者为什么
Look, I don't care what you lifted from him or why.
但你得赶紧离开这里
But you need to get the hell out of here.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
我晚点再跟你解释
I'll explain everything later.
我们要留下来
You see, we're staying.
你听到了吗 -是的
You hear me? - Yes.
因为我把大家卷进了这个烂摊子
'Cause I got us into this mess,
按自己选的方法死
and it's better to die on your own terms--
总比像老鼠一样被打死要好
Than get shot down like fucking rats.
你想躲在这里等他们来杀你吗
You wanna hole up in this place until they come and kill you?
这不是计划 弗兰基 这是计划外的葬礼
That's not a plan, Frankie. That is an unscheduled funeral.
我们会战斗
We'll fight.
你和我
You and me.
你来这里是个天大的错误 温斯顿
You made a big fucking mistake coming here, Winston.
好吧 为时已晚
Well, it's too late for that,
因为我们现在都在逃亡
because we're all running now.
我可以帮你们
I can help you.
你们两个 相信我
Both of you. Trust me.
我们不太信任别人
Yeah. Well, we're not big on trust.
我才不管呢
Tough shit.
你知道我们面对的是什么了 温斯顿
You already know what we're up against here, Winston.
科马克已经不是 我们小时候认识的那个人了
Cormac isn't the same guy you knew when we were kids.
他比暴徒 博♥彩♥公♥司♥ 或断指团伙都更强大
He's bigger than goons or bookies or broken fingers.
他是一个犯罪集团的一部分 该集团的势力超越了大♥陆♥酒店
And he's part of this criminal world that expands beyond that hotel,
超越了你的城市 超越了你的想象
beyond your city, and beyond your imagination.
弗兰基 你听起来像个妄想狂
Frankie, you sound fucking paranoid.
是吗
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表