剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
真的
I-I truly did.
我的天啊
Well...
我很感激你所做的一切
Please know how much I appreciate what you're doing.
不 小事一桩
No. Pooh.
关于老鼠 有一点我很清楚 它们…
One thing I know about rats, they, uh...
它们讨厌阳光
they hate the sunlight.
瞧瞧这风景 为此我愿付出一切
Now, there's a view I'd kill for.
詹金斯需要穿透力更强的武器
Jenkins is gonna need something stronger.
温斯顿在哪
Where the fuck is Winston?
问得好
Very good question.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we even doing this?
我不知道
I don't know.
知道了就告诉我们
Let us know when you find out.
缅怀 希罗尼姆斯伯顿 3月7日 星期二
葬礼 中午11点 曼哈顿浸信会教堂
嘿 我需要一些穿甲弹 你能帮我去趟泽西市吗
Hey, I need some armor-piercing rounds. Can you make a run to Jersey for me?
怎么了
What's up?
也许只是我想多了 但我一直觉得
Maybe I'm just tripping, but I've been getting
有些事不对劲
this feeling that something just ain't right.
我也有这种感觉 就像温斯顿说的 没有保证
I'm going through it. Like Winston said, there's no guarantees.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
那你在说什么
What are you talking about, then?
爸爸知道詹金斯在那里有个房♥间吗
Did Dad know that Jenkins had a room in that place?
我想知道吧
I guess.
还有那个新来的姓陈的混♥蛋♥
And what about this new Chen motherfucker
逼我们在这放台香烟机
forcing us to put a cigarette machine up in here?
为何向我问责啊 -为了知道真♥相♥
Why you putting me on the stand? For some truth.
你不会想知道的 相信我 真的
You don't want that. Trust me, you don't.
你想知道我的想法吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得你抓住机会去那家酒店
I think you jumped at the opportunity to go to that hotel
是因为你愿意做任何事 只要能跟他不一样
because you would do anything just to be different than him,
只要能证明你跟他的立场相反
anything to be the opposite of what he stood for.
这个真♥相♥怎么样
How's that for some truth?
这不是真的
It's all lies.
如果你能帮我去趟泽西市就告诉我
Let me know if you can make that run to Jersey for me, okay?
我们时间不多了
We're running out of time.
海滨高地
暂停服务
今天的运营结束了
Done with service for today.
请下车
Please disembark the vehicle.
我说了给我…天啊
I said get the fuck...
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb you, but do you recall
但你还记得为与我私下见面 付钱给你的那个男子吗
the man that paid you to have a private meeting with me?
我们想知道你把他送到哪儿了
We need to know where you dropped him off.
听着 我一天要去几十个地方
Look, I make a few dozen stops a day.
我不知道我把他送到哪儿了
I don't know where I dropped him...
公园附近某个酒店吧 我不确定在哪
Uh, some hotel near the park. I'm not sure where.
我建议你说具体点
I suggest you be more specific.
好吧 我把我知道的都告诉你了
Okay, okay, okay. I-I'm telling you everything I know.
拜托 就像我说的 人太多了
Please. Like I said, there's too many people.
我知道的都说了 我不知道…
No, I don't know.
我把他送到罗德酒店了 我就知道这些 求你了
I dropped him off at the Rhodes Hotel. That's all I know. Please. Please.
你来了
You came.
给你五分钟
You have five minutes.
请
Please.
你知道吗 我一直想不通 你之前不想要我的钱
You know, I couldn't get it out of my head that you didn't want my money.
而现在我们却在一家银行
And here we are, at a bank.
是啊 有点讽刺 不是吗
Yeah, it's a bit ironic, isn't it?
当我还是个孩子时 我妈妈上夜班
You see, when I was a kid, my mother, she worked nights,
在一家像这样的银行打蜡和擦拭地板
made about $16 a week polishing and scrubbing floors
每周赚大约16美元
at a bank a lot like this one.
我记得有天晚上她回到家
I remember her coming home one night
发现一张驱逐令钉在我们家门口
to find an eviction notice nailed to our front door
我们那个醉醺醺的没用的老爸在哭
and our drunk, useless old man crying.
我妈是个骄傲的人
Well, Mother, she had pride.
所以第二天早上 她带着我和弗兰基去了银行
So the next morning, she marched over to the bank, me and Frankie in tow,
找到了贷款部
and she found the loan department.
我们只能坐在旁边 看着她的骄傲消失殆尽
All we could do is sit and watch, though, as all that pride vanished
因为那个穿着西装的男人
as this man in his suit told her to take her dirty kids
让她带上穿着自♥制♥衣服的脏孩子 滚出去
and their homemade clothes and get the hell out.
然后我妈妈做了一件 我从没见她做过的事
And then my mother did something that I've never seen her do before.
她跪下来 乞讨要钱
She got on her knees, and she begged for money.
她屈服于一个穿西装的男人
She submitted to a man in a suit.
他只是对她咆哮
And he just snarled at her.
“你不知道这是什么地方吗
"Don't you know what this place is?
“你以为你是谁 居然敢来这里 ”
Who the hell do you think you are, coming in here?"
我妈妈 她跪在地上 抬起头来…
And my mother, she looked up from her knees...
她说:“我是清洁这些地板的人”
And she said, "I'm the person who cleans these floors."
你要求我讲述我的故事 梅齐
You asked for my story, Mazie.
银行一直以来都是打♥压♥穷♥人♥的行业
Banks have always made it their business to break the poor.
即使这样一个空荡荡的银行 也是一种象征
Now, even an empty one like this, it sits as a symbol,
是不幸者头顶上空的乌云
casting a shadow over the less fortunate...
所以我觉得在你的社区里
which is why I felt it was only right that in your neighborhood,
你应该拥有这家银行
you should own this one.
好好利用吧
Put it to better use.
你买♥♥了这家银行送给我
You bought me this bank?
但我还有更多的礼物要送你呢
Oh, but I have more gifts to bear.
我不太相信“人靠衣装”
I'm not a big believer in the suit makes the man.
那就把它们当成工作服吧
Well, then think of them as work clothes.
因为你若允许 我会让你的人去工作
With your permission, I'll put your men to work.
此外 我想我们都同意 穿什么衣服并不重要
Besides, I think we both can agree it's, uh... not the suit.
重要的是穿衣服的人
It's what's inside the suit that counts.
罗德酒店 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Rhodes Hotel. How can I help you?
请接温斯顿斯科特的房♥间
Winston Scott's room, please.
斯科特先生不在
Mr. Scott is not in.
好的 给他留言
Okay, leave him a message.
我是卢 请告诉他 有人跟踪我 我马上过去
It's Lou. Tell him someone's following me and I'm on my way.
我要问你几个问题
I need to ask you a few questions.
混♥蛋♥ 王八蛋
That's right, motherfucker!
纽约市警局 梅休
该死
Fuck.
罗德酒店
斯科特先生 您有一条紧急留言
Mr. Scott, you have an urgent message.
紧急留言
Urgent message?
谢谢
Thank you.
诚信行为 裁决部门
我们找到他了
We found him.
压币机呢
And the coin press?
我们很快就会知道
We'll know shortly.
卡戎 准备灵丹妙药
Charon, prepare the elixir.
什么
Sir?
你知道的 快乐气 我需要我的药
You know... The fun fumes. I need my medicine.
如你所愿 先生
As you wish, sir.
谁
Who is it?
我是卢
It's Lou.
你收到我的留言了吗
You get my message?
是的 你来这里做什么
Yeah. What are you doing here?
你是不是有事瞒着我
Is there something you're not telling me?
什么 你在说什么 -我说的是警♥察♥
What? What are you talking about? I'm talking about cops.
早些时候 有个条子来道场打听你
Earlier this pig comes poking around, asking about you,
一个女警
some chick.
今晚又有个男警♥察♥跟着我
And tonight another one follows me.
他们怎么会注意到我们
How are we even on their radar?
我不知道
I have no idea.
事情越来越危险了
Things are getting dicey.
这让我有点难以相信
It's getting a little hard for me to trust here.
我在盘子里放的还不够吗
Didn't I put enough in the plate?
认罪太少了吗
Too few mea culpas?
把这个浪子还给我
Return this prodigal son to me,
我保证会向他施以正义的惩罚
and I promise I will rain Your justice down upon him.
互相帮助 互相支持
I scratch Your back, You scratch mine.
能说句“阿们”吗 卡戎 -阿们
Can I get an amen, Charon? - Amen.
你真的是一个虔诚的教士
You truly are a man of the cloth.
真爽啊
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表