剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
I helped build this place.
我不遵守他的规定可说不过去
Wouldn't make sense for me to live any other way.
不管是徒手搏斗还是用其他武器 你都可以选择
With hand-to-hand or any other weapon, you have a choice...
可以选生 可以选死
life or death.
但如果用枪 就别无选择
With a gun, there is no choice...
只有死亡
only death.
你想让我...好吧
You want me to... all right.
换位置
Come on, switch.
你为什么这么做 莱米
Why are you doing this, Lemmy?
因为你把我吓坏了 -不是指那个
'Cause you scare the shit out of me. No,
我指的是这次自杀任务
this suicide mission.
你并不喜欢弗兰基
You didn't love Frankie.
对 但我很喜欢迈尔斯
No, but I love Miles.
我知道
I know.
看看他给我的一切
I mean, look at everything he gave me, you know?
我在那工作 在那吃饭
I work there, eat there...
在那睡觉
sleep right there.
这里现在是我的散兵坑了
This is my foxhole now.
战争结束后
After the war,
如果不是迈尔斯
if it wasn't for Miles...
我会...
I would have...
我知道
I know.
叫她“女王陛下”属于低估了她
Queenpin... it's an understatement.
我不确定我看到了什么
I'm not exactly sure what it is I saw,
但我知道我们需要她和她的整个团队
but all I know is, we need her and her entire operation.
要多少钱
How much is it gonna cost?
显然她对钱不感兴趣
Well, she's not interested in money apparently,
她只要爱 -致命的嬉皮士 这才叫矛盾呢
just love. A deadly hippie... now, there's an oxymoron.
这是什么
What's this?
看这里 -这是弗兰基绘制的吗
Whoa, lookee here. Did Frankie make this?
谢谢 妍
Thank you, Yen.
你觉得这意味着她同意加入了吗
You think this means she's on board?
希望如此
Fingers crossed.
吉恩
Gene.
这和你记忆中的一致吗
This track with what you remember?
弗兰基画得不错 但这只是草图 不是蓝图
Frankie did a good job, but it's a sketch, not a blueprint.
那栋楼里应有尽有
There's everything in that building,
从暗门到科马克的防弹玻璃...
from secret doors to Cormac's bulletproof glass to
谁知道如今他还装了什么
who knows what else he's got in there now.
军械库门
就在那儿 -军械库
Right there. The armoury.
这个就是圣杯
That's your Holy Grail.
谁的圣杯
Holy Grail for who?
谁先拿到就是谁的
Whoever gets to it first.
为什么杀手住的酒店会有军械库
Why does a hotel for hit men have an armoury, anyway?
恶棍担心会有人跟踪他们
Crooks are always worried somebody gonna come after 'em,
不管是警♥察♥还是其他恶棍
whether it's cops or some other crook.
所以有个军械库能让他们睡得安稳
So the, uh, armoury helps them get a good night's sleep.
我们需要一个内线
We need an inside man.
以前或许能找到一个 但是...
In the old days, maybe, but...
现在那里只有两种人
now there's two kind of folk in there...
一种太邪恶不能信任 另一种被洗♥脑♥到不会背叛科马克
too evil to be trusted or too brainwashed to betray Cormac.
这已不是什么俱乐部了 这是个邪教
It's not a frickin' club anymore... it's a cult.
这里面肯定有个致命弱点
There's got to be an Achilles' heel in there somewhere.
好 你去查吧
Well, while you look into it,
我得去接货 不能迟到
I can't be late for this pickup.
妍 能帮个忙吗
Yen? Can you give me a hand?
左手 红色
Left hand, red.
伸展得漂亮 你做得很好 -她做到了
That's a stretch. You're doing good.
再来 右手 红色
Again, right hand, red.
右手 红色
Right hand, red.
把你的右手...
是的 好的 -谁请了别人过来吗
Who invited somebody over here, huh?
好的
天啊
Jesus.
你最近可真会给人制♥造♥惊喜
You're full of surprises lately, aren't you?
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
亲爱的 那是KD吗
Hon, is that KD?
进来玩吧 -好啊 我很乐意
Why don't you come in and play? Yeah, you know what? I would love to.
她今晚不行 亲爱的 她要工作
She can't tonight, sweetheart... she's working.
下次吧 给我一分钟
Another time. Just give me one minute.
你需要帮忙
You need a favor?
和那通电♥话♥有关吗 -是的 确实如此
Anything to do with that phone call? Yeah, it does.
老天 你真好闻 -好吧
God damn, you smell good. - All right.
你妻子离这还不到十米
Your wife is 30 feet away.
我知道她在哪 小声点
Yeah, I know where she is. Just keep your voice down.
你到底帮不帮我
Yeah, well, are you gonna help me or what?
那得看看你想要什么
Depends on what you want.
我要在唐人街找一辆绿色大众巴士
I need to find a green VW bus in Chinatown.
没有搜查令 -是啊 没有搜查令
Without a warrant? - Yeah, without a warrant.
我很抱歉 但你突然不按规矩办事
Well, I'm sorry, but it's a little arousing,
还是挺让人兴奋的
you trying to bend the rules all of a sudden.
你知道吗
You know what?
我从来没有过家庭游戏之夜 扭扭乐看起来很有趣
I never had a family game night. Twister looks real fun.
好吧 我会帮你
All right, all right, all right, I'm gonna help you.
很高兴见到你 珍妮丝
It was nice seeing you, Janice.
下次吧 好吗
Maybe next time, all right?
好的 下次见
Okay, you too.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
真是的
Fuck.
我需要你告诉我你会按计划行事
I need you to tell me you're going to stick to the plan here.
我们要做什么
What are we doing?
以前排里的战友欠我一个人情
Old platoon buddy owes me a favor.
给我留下了一辆车 装满了我们需要的装备
Left me one of the vehicles-- filled with gear we need.
对讲机 监视器...那些东西
Walkie-talkies, monitors... the works.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
我不用眼睛听
I don't listen with my eyes.
我要跳过栅栏 把卡车弄过来
I'm going to jump the fence and snag the truck.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
把车开回去
Drive the van back.
垃圾计划
Shit plan.
你大老远带我来 就是为了开车
You brought me all the way here to drive the van?
配合一下吧
Just be a team player.
好吗
Okay?
最伟大的战士 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥阿里
世纪之战
Fight of the century?
不是
No.
他真正的世纪之战
His real fight of the century was against going
是反对去越南
to Vietnam.
政♥府♥试图毁了他
The government tried to destroy him,
拒绝让他打拳击 命令他坐五年牢
refused to let him box, ordered him to do five years in jail,
但他反抗了...
but he fought
那是在他事业的巅峰时期
that at the peak of his career...
一路走到最高法♥院♥并赢得了胜利
went all the way to the Supreme Court and won.
没有牢狱之灾 没有参加越战
No jail time, no Nam.
邦亨河
Banghiang. Banghiang River?
是的
Yeah.
但对我和弗兰基来说 那是战争中最喧闹的一天
But to me and Frankie, it's what we called the loudest day of war.
我是说 那里有20毫米口径的火炮
I mean, there was 20-millimeter cannon fire...
武装直升机 B-52轰炸机
helicopter gunships, B-52 payloads.
你听不到旁边的人说话
You couldn't hear the guy next to you.
我们部队的剩余兵力 被夹在中间无处可逃
And what was left of our unit was caught right in the middle,
没有无线通讯 敌人正在逼近
nowhere to run, no radio, enemy advancing.
你能做的只有祈祷
All you could do was pray.
我们祈祷了 准有几个小时吧
And we did for what must have been hours.
但在某个时刻 我意识到 我能听到弗兰基在和上帝说话
But at some point, I realized I could hear Frankie talking to God...
没有炸♥弹♥
no bombs...
没有直升机
no helicopters...
周围一片寂静
total silence.
那是最奇怪的感觉
It was the weirdest feeling...
就像战争突然结束 但他们忘了告诉我们
like the war suddenly ended, but they'd forgotten to tell us.
所以当我们回到基地时
So when we got back to base...
我们意识到战争确实已停止 因为...
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表