剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
想喝杯水什么的吗 滚出去
Want a glass of water or something? Get the fuck outta here!
快点
达席尔瓦呼叫梅休
Di Silva for Mayhew.
喂
Yo.
你在忙吗
You in the middle of anything?
我想在金融区发财 你呢
I'm trying to get rich in the Financial District.
你 去把车停好
You? - You--park the fucking car!
我在跟踪买♥♥家
I'm tailing the buyer.
你有他们完成违♥禁♥品♥交易的证据吗
Do you have evidence that contraband traded hands?
还没有
Nah, not yet.
作为辖区第一个女侦探
First female detective in the precinct,
你却已经搞砸了
you're already fucking it up.
我告诉过你 我的上司是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, I told you. My superior's an asshole.
去你的
Ha ha ha. Fuck you.
等等 有发现吗
Hold on. Anything?
他一句话也说不出来
Couldn't get a word out of him
因为他的下巴被打断了
'cause his jaw was busted.
买♥♥家在行动 我在徒步追捕
All right, buyer's on the move. I'm in pursuit on foot.
你在哪里
What's your 20?
就在附近 珍珠巷和莱瓦这边
Uh, close by. Pearl and Leva.
不要追 我再说一遍 不要追
Do not pursue. I repeat, do not pursue.
达席尔瓦
Di Silva.
KD
KD.
该死
Shit.
喂 你在干什么
Yo, what the hell are you doing?
上车
Get in the car.
等等 你说什么
Excuse me? Excuse me--no, you're not!
给我上车
Get in the fucking car.
我们没事
We're all right.
马上就走
Be outta your hair in seconds.
你是想在巷子里聊聊吗
What? You want a fuckin' conversation in the alley?
你想谈谈吗
You want to talk about this shit?
是吗 你想谈谈 就谈谈
Yeah? Yeah? You wanna talk? Fucking talk.
怎么回事 你...你有什么毛病啊
What the hell? What the fuck is wrong with you?
别说了... -把你的手拿开 梅休
Stop talking. Get your hands off of me, Mayhew.
你早就可以抓到他们了
You coulda had these guys a long time ago.
你觉得你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
听着 我在找供货商
Look, I'm looking for the supplier.
我觉得他在里面
And I think he's in there.
他叫弗朗西斯斯科特 他失踪了
His name is Francis Scott, and he is a ghost.
我们在这里没有权限
We have no authority here.
无论发生什么 我们都不能插手 -你认为我会放弃这案子
Whatever goes on there goes on. So you think I'm just going to drop a case
回去跟你上♥床♥ 假装这次谈话从没发生过
and go back to making it with you like this conversation never happened?
我的工作就是跟你上♥床♥ 是这么回事吗
My job is to fuck you. Is that what's going on?
小声点
Keep your voice down.
你在袒护谁 -我没在袒护任何人
Who are you protecting? - I'm not protecting anybody.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
告诉我是怎么回事 梅休
So tell me what it is like, huh, Mayhew.
你得离那儿远点 明白吗
You stay the fuck outta there. You understand me?
嘿 查理 打算开门吗
Hey, Charlie, you gonna open up this gate?
温斯顿
Winston?
是你 对吧
It is you, right?
我在这儿都冻僵了
I'm freezing out here.
天啊 你都长这么大了
Geez, you're all grown up, huh?
你打算让我进去
You gonna let me in?
我当然会让你进来
Of course I'm gonna let you in.
过来 天啊 看看你
Come here. Jesus, look at you.
看看你
Look at you.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
嘿 你们还记得温斯顿吧
Hey, guys. You remember Winston, right?
是的
Right.
这个小混♥蛋♥以前经常骗我的钱
This little prick used to take money off me.
骗走了我们所有人的钱
Took money from all of us.
教一个十岁的孩子玩扑克牌
Charlie thought it'd be a good idea
查理觉得这是个好主意
teach poker to a ten-year-old.
是啊 我的钱包至今后悔不已
Yeah, my wallet still regrets that shit.
查理 你有个不经意的小动作 你总是咬嘴唇
Well, Charlie, you had a tell. You always bite your lip.
什么
What?
不是吧 你怎么回事
Mother of fucking Jesus. - What the fuck is wrong with you?
我还在和这些白♥痴♥打牌
I still play cards with these idiots.
我没什么小动作
I don't have a tell.
嘿 听说你在伦敦
Hey, heard you were up in London.
看起来你混得不错
Looking like you're doing all right.
是啊 也许你带回了一点好运
Yeah, maybe you brought back a little good with you, huh?
现在的纽约真是个烂地方
New York these days is a proper shit-hole.
讨厌的垃圾罢♥工♥ 害得我们日子很难过
Fucking garbage strike is crushing us.
卡尔 我们没事
Cal. We're doing OK.
我们和东区的人有一项赚钱的计划
We got a hustle going up with the East Side people.
私人垃圾处理
Proper garbage disposal.
其中有个家伙付钱让我用直升机
Yeah, one of those guys pays me to fly his rich ass in
载他这个有钱人进城出城
and out of the city in a chopper.
当然比在岘港被枪杀要好
Sure beats getting shot at in Da Nang.
告诉我们 温斯顿
So tell us, Winston.
你回来做什么
What are you doing back home?
我觉得你需要一个新的咖啡师
Oh, I think you need a new coffee guy.
很抱歉我没有为您准备茶 大人
Well, I'm sorry I don't have tea for you, my Lord.
听着...
Look...
这是他可能会在的地方 好吗
This is where he may be, OK?
唐人街 那里是个有点危险的地方
Chinatown. It's a rough neck of the woods,
他要求把给他的退伍军人福利支票 寄到那里 所以...
but that's where he's having his VA check sent, so...
伯顿空手道 始于1952年
伯顿空手道 你觉得他住在这吗
"Burton Karate." You think this is where he lives?
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
但是有传言说他和他的战友
But there's a rumor going around that he's running guns
一起走私枪♥支♥
with some of his war buddies.
我有三四个月没见过你哥哥了
I ain't seen your brother in three, four months.
据我所知 温斯顿 他和那个混♥蛋♥是一伙的
For all I know, Winston, he's working with that crooked cocksucker.
显然以前是
Well, apparently, he was.
然后他偷了他的东西
And then he stole something from him.
真的吗
Really?
他拿了什么 -我不知道
What'd he grab? - I don't know.
不管是什么 都重要到
Whatever it was, it was important enough
让科马克派几个人把我拉出伦敦
for Cormac to send a few guys to pull me out of London.
抱歉
I'm sor--
那一定是一次非常有趣的旅行
It must have been a very interesting trip.
不 有什么意义呢
No, what's the point?
真的
Really.
我感觉自己又被卷进了
I feel like I'm getting dragged back into
弗兰基的另一个马蜂窝
another one of Frankie's hornet's nest.
重点是 他是你的家人
The point is, he's your family.
他是家人 -这才是重点
He's family? - That's the point.
我都不知道他是谁了
I don't even know who he is anymore.
因为我哥哥从越南回来
And I'm supposed to throw away everything
回去为那个毁了我们生活的怪物工作
that I've built because my brother returns from Vietnam
所以我就该抛弃我所建立的一切吗
and goes back to work for the monster that ruined our lives?
那人抢了我们的房♥子 害我们一家流落街头
Took our house, put our family on the street
让他在监狱里腐烂
and let him rot in jail.
别对你哥那么苛刻 好吗
Why don't you give your brother a break, OK?
他没有像你一样拿到金奖券 只是...
He didn't get a golden ticket to someplace posh like you did.
他蹲过战壕 也蹲过监狱
Just--look he got rat tunnels and he got prison bars.
我是说 已经多久了
I mean, Jesus Christ, what's it been?
二十多年了
20 some-odd fucking years,
你们都不接电♥话♥
and neither one of you picked up a fucking phone?
温斯顿...
Winston,
人生凄惨 没人会帮你接那个电♥话♥
life has got a real fucked up way of picking that phone up for you.
所以够了 好吗
So enough, please, OK?
你来这里不是为了喝我的咖啡
You didn't come here to drink my coffee.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要在科马克之前找到弗兰基
I'm gonna find Frankie before Cormac does.
好的
All right.
我能帮你什么吗
And how can I help you?
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表