剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
我只是在说...
Well, I'm merely suggesting...
还是饥饿的威胁 不可避免的强♥奸♥和掠夺
Or was it the threat of starvation, the inevitable raping and pillaging,
以及灭门之灾
the eradication of their bloodline
促使这些人重整旗鼓 余烬复起
that motivated these men to pull themselves back from the fire?
你知道 这是可以理解的
You know, it's understandable.
像你这样出身富贵的人
People who are born into wealth as you were,
遇到逆境时 往往会寻求安慰
they often seek comfort in the face of adversity.
也许该是 让你感到不适的时候了 对吧
Perhaps it's time for you to feel uncomfortable. Yeah?
我的意思是 不适是最好的平衡器
I mean, discomfort is the great equalizer.
因为你们昨晚制♥造♥的混乱
Because the mess your people made last night
引起了高桌对失踪压币机的注意
has brought the missing coin press to the attention of the High Table.
我会找到的 我有人... -你已经只剩个空壳
I'll find it. I got people in the field... You're a shell of yourself.
你自己的人在偷你的东西
Your own people are stealing from you.
我想要高桌的资源 -你有三天时间
I want the High Table's resources. You have three days.
你有三天时间找到压币机
You have three days to locate the coin press
把那些罪魁祸首带到我们面前
and bring those responsible to our feet.
如果你失败了 高桌会宣布空位期
If you fail, the High Table will declare interregnum,
停了你的职 直到我们找到接替者
suspend your position until we can name a successor.
你的镀金笼子会坍塌把你挤死
Your gilded cage will come crashing in on you.
请慢用
Enjoy your meal.
惨了
Fuck.
现在怎么办 先生
What now, sir?
现在
Now?
我还在设法忘记她的脸
I'm still dealing with her face.
伯顿空手道
好球
Strike.
让我们想想 我们有哪些优势
Let's think about this. What do we have going for us?
首先 酒店里的杀手
Okay, for starters, the killers in that hotel,
不过是男人和女人 对吧 他们和我们一样会流血
they're men and women, right? They bleed just like we do.
而且他们不会料到我们会去 对吧
They also won't be expecting us, right?
因为从没有人攻击过大♥陆♥酒店
Because no one's ever made a run at The Continental.
是啊 因为这太疯狂了
Yeah, because it's fucking insane.
我们需要更多人手参与
We're gonna need more fingers to pull all these triggers.
你还有其他军人朋友吗
Okay, do you have any other military friends?
没有我愿意拉进这烂摊子的
Not that I'd bring in on this.
他们大多数在试图回去过正常生活
Most of those guys are just trying to find their way back.
那些愿意把手弄脏的 已经投靠了科马克
Those willing to get their hands this dirty, they've already joined Cormac.
想要找到一个不在替他干活的人 可不是件容易的事
Gonna be a bitch trying to find somebody not already in his pocket.
肯定有
Well, there has to be somebody.
还有吉恩
Well, there is Gene.
詹金斯
Jenkins?
爸爸的老朋友 -是啊
Dad's old friend? - Yeah.
他曾在大♥陆♥酒店有一个角落房♥间
At one time, he even had a corner room at The Continental.
好的
Okay.
这是个好的开始
It's a good start.
嘿 卢 这件事你是怎么想的
Hey, Lou, where's your head at with all this?
我会帮忙 老天知道你会需要我帮忙
I'll help. God knows you're gonna need it.
但我不会开枪 也不会夺取酒店
But I won't be pulling any triggers, and I will not storm the castle.
怎么了
What?
还有梅齐
There's always Mazie.
她不喜欢科马克
She's no fan of Cormac.
是啊 她去年从我们这买♥♥过货 至少我觉得是她
Yeah, she bought from us last year, or at least I think she did.
从没见过她本人
Never met her face-to-face.
她在包厘街有自己的业务
Runs an operation out the Bowery.
没人知道具体是什么业务 也没人知道谁在为她工作
Nobody knows exactly what it is or who works for her.
他们说好像那是支“隐形人”的军队
They talk about it like it's the army of the unseen,
好像她是罪犯中的女王
like she's the queenpin of the criminals.
那是我给她起的外号♥
I mean, that... that's... that's the nickname I gave her,
但她是科马克的竞争对手
but she's definitely a competitor of Cormac.
那科马克为什么不杀了她
I don't understand. Why hasn't he snuffed her out?
当你不知自己在扼杀什么的时候 想扼杀那样东西就不容易
Well, it's not easy to snuff something out when you don't know what you're snuffing.
梅齐的组织不会和外来者结盟
Mazie's group doesn't ally itself with outsiders.
不是包厘街的人就别想了
Anybody not from the Bowery can forget it.
我愿意碰碰运气 在包厘街哪里
Well, I'll take my chances. Where in the Bowery?
我们可以告诉你上次交易的地点
We could tell you where we made the drop,
但你要调整你的预期
but adjust your expectations.
这些人可不按规矩出牌
These people do not play by the rules.
通缉 性骚扰 性行为不端
对12岁以下儿童性♥虐♥待
弗兰克威尔逊
爸爸 我们为什么要拿查理的东西
Dad, why are we taking Charlie's stuff?
利奥 因为他昨天差点害死我
Lio, because he almost got me killed yesterday,
而且他还欠我一大笔钱
plus he owes me a shit ton of money.
记住 宝贝 要挑重的 闪光的...
Remember, bubba... heavier, the better, shinier, the...
快进拖车 快
Get in the trailer! Now! Dale! Dale!
看看谁来了
Well, look what the cat drug in...
迈尔斯千里来相会
Miles and Miles and Miles.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
我去野餐了
I was on a little picnic.
你想来点葡萄酒吗
You care for some vino?
我把你想换的那个瞄准器带来了
I brought that optical you wanted replaced.
直奔主题
Oh. Straight to business.
真有趣
How fun.
怎么了
What?
它没什么问题
There's nothing wrong with it.
很完美
Works perfectly.
不 那瞄准器肯定有问题
No, there's definitely something wrong with that sight.
这点毫无疑问
That's not in question here,
虽然我不完全确定问题是什么
although I'm not entirely certain what is.
序列号♥是多少
What's the serial number?
真的吗 迈尔斯 突击测验
Really, Miles, a pop quiz?
我还是等期末考吧
I'll wait for finals.
卢最近怎么样
So how's Lou doing these days?
她很好
She's doing okay.
真的吗
Oh, really?
不再为你们父亲的去世而伤心了吗
Not still grieving the, uh, absence of your father?
我觉得她还是伤心的
I wouldn't say she's over it.
也许知道真♥相♥会有所帮助 至少是部分的真♥相♥
Well, maybe the truth would help in that regard... parts of it, anyway.
我不是来谈这个的 吉恩
I'm not here to talk about all that, Gene.
那你只是顺便来劝退休人员退休
So you just dropped in to convince a retiree to retire.
你没有退休
You're not retired.
拜托 -为什么不给自己找个女人
Oh, please. - Why not find yourself a lady?
安享晚年 -做什么
Enjoy your golden years. And do what...
给她讲讲我年轻时的故事
regale her with tales of my youth,
说我当时能在300米外射穿人脑袋
when I could liquefy a man's brains at 350 yards?
那会吸引什么样的女士呢
What kind of lady would that attract?
不 我还是继续过独居生活吧
No, no, I think I'll stick to the solitary life.
随你便
Suit yourself.
很高兴见到你 吉恩
Good to see you, Gene.
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
得了吧 你还是小屁孩时 我就认识你了
Come on. I've known you since before you could poop on the potty.
你肯定在盘算什么事
Something's brewing.
不是我能说的事 吉恩
It's not something I can talk about, Gene.
那是什么 大♥陆♥酒店
What's that, The Continental?
道上传言 有些年轻人惹了麻烦
Word on the street... some young'uns in trouble.
我们正在组建一个团队
We're trying to put together a crew.
可能只是去送死
It might just be a suicide mission.
绝对是极其不理智的
It's definitely crazy.
真的吗
Is it really?
不理智
Crazy?
不管是否是去送死
Suicidal or not...
你们在做的是正义之事
yours is a righteous cause.
如果说有谁应该被消灭
If anyone ever deserved to be eliminated...
那就是科马克奥康纳
...it's Cormac O'Connor.
这就是目标
That's the goal.
我会配眼镜
I'll get glasses.
什么 -去检查视力
What? - Prescription.
好的
Okay.
你们需要我
Y'all need me.
没人比我更了解那家酒店
Nobody knows that Do-Drop-Inn like I do...
它的内部结构和功能之类的
its inner workings and whatnot.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表