剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no.
等我一下 我马上过去 好吗
Uh, just, uh, uh, give me a moment. I'll be there, all right?
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
听着 这也许不能减轻你的痛苦 但...
Look, this maybe don't help take the pain away,
坊间传言弗兰基笑到了最后
but word on the street is that Frankie got the last laugh.
箱子是空的
Chest was empty.
“空的”是什么意思
W-what do you mean empty?
不管他们杀他是为了拿到什么 他们都没拿到
I mean whatever they killed him for, they never got it.
一切总是会按弗兰基的方式进行
Everything's always on Frankie's terms.
我觉得应该有人说点什么
I feel like somebody should... say something.
我可以说一点... -我要杀了科马克
I can say a little... I'm going to kill Cormac,
我需要你们所有人
and I need all of you.
我想的是祈祷什么的
I was thinking more like a prayer or something.
科马克现在已经 不是以前的他了 温斯顿
Cormac is on a different level now, Winston.
你要是敢在他门廊上吐口水
You so much as spit on his stoop,
酒店内外所有的怪胎都会追杀你
every freak in and around that hotel will be after you.
我就是这个意思
My point exactly.
压币机还没找到
Coin press is still missing.
他们会追杀所有认识弗兰基的人
They're gonna come after anyone who ever knew Frankie.
我们与此事无关
We had nothing to do with this.
他现在孤注一掷 我们得先下手为强
He's desperate. We have to strike first.
我们就满足他的要求吧 让这事和弗兰基一起结束吧
Let's just give him what he wants. Let this beef die with Frankie.
东西不在我这里
I don't have it,
我也不知道弗兰基会把它藏在哪里
and I have no clue where Frankie would have hidden it.
他们会在意识到这点之前 杀死我们所有人
And they will kill all of us before they realize that.
这可不是把他干掉那么简单 我们还得对付大♥陆♥酒店
It ain't as simple as taking him out. We still got to deal with The Continental.
全面接管
A takeover...
整个酒店
of the whole hotel?
听着
Listen...
如果要干掉科马克
if we kill Cormac,
就不仅仅是要他的命
we're not only taking his life.
还要干掉他的整个机构 以及与之相关的一切
We are taking his goddamn house and everything that comes with it...
包括他对军♥火♥走私买♥♥卖♥♥的控制权
including his hold on the gun-running game.
没错 一切都要经过你们
That's right. Everything will go through you.
你们将不再是系统外的中间人
No longer will you be a middleman living outside the system...
你们将是系统本身
you will be the system.
我们怎么能相信 一个戴领巾的家伙能做到
How are we supposed to believe a guy in an ascot can pull this off?
很简单 因为我了解科马克
That's simple... because I know Cormac.
我知道他如何运作
I know how he operates,
他如何思考 他如何操纵别人
how he thinks, how he manipulates people,
因为我和弗兰基小时候 他就是这样对我们的
because as a kid, he did it to me and Frankie.
我们曾是他的跑腿小弟
We were his errand boys.
我们把他当成了神
We thought he was a god.
这还不够
That's not gonna be enough.
我也有很多钱
Well, I also have a lot of money,
解决问题的钱 足够建立一支军队
problem-solving money, enough to build an army.
我原本打算用它开始新生活
I was planning on starting a new life with it.
弗兰基在哪里
Where's Frankie?
她说了什么
What did she say?
她想知道弗兰基在哪里
She wants to know where Frankie is.
弗兰基
Frankie.
等等...
Stop.
妍 住手
莱米 跟...天啊
Lemmy, talk to... Jesus!
听着...
Look...
好吧 等一下
Okay, okay. Hold on.
等一下
Hold on a second.
听我解释 好吗
Let me explain, all right?
我们没有时间
We had no time.
我必须迅速行动 好吗
I had to move quickly, okay?
妍
Yen, stop!
妍 住手 -妍 住手
Stop, stop, stop! - Yen, stop!
等等 退后
Wait, back off.
你无权这么做
You had no right.
我知道
I know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
等等 退后
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Get back.
妍 对不起
Yen, I'm sorry.
妍 等等
Yen, wait.
搞什么...
What, uh...
对不起
...sorry.
如果我们要对付大♥陆♥酒店
If we're gonna take on The Continental,
我们会需要她
we're gonna need her.
弗朗西斯帕特里克斯科特
Francis Patrick Scott.
是的
Yep.
好吧 但他现在到底在哪
Okay, yeah, but where the hell is he now?
以斯拉 进来
Ezra, get in here.
嗯
Yeah?
101号♥抽屉里的 弗朗西斯斯科特去哪儿了
Where the hell is drawer 101, Francis Scott?
我不知道 不是我给他贴的标签
I don't know. I didn't tag him.
这不是你的笔迹吗
This isn't your handwriting?
不是
Nope.
出了这种事我很抱歉 最近这里比较混乱
Sorry about the confusion. It's been a nightmare around here.
每年冬天尸体都堆积如山 让人应接不暇
Bodies piling up every winter. It's awful.
他一出现 我就给你打电♥话♥
But when he turns up, I'll give you a call.
那就麻烦你了
You do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 以斯拉
Hey, Ezra.
你没有给弗朗西斯斯科特贴标签
You didn't tag Francis Scott?
没有
No.
真有趣
Interesting.
验尸官助理
Coroner's assistant, huh?
这比在收♥容♥所♥毒杀小狗要好一点 不是吗
That's, like, one step above gassing puppies at the pound, no?
我都无法想象 这里会发生什么诡异的事
I just can't even imagine all the creepy stuff that happens in here.
你多半不想让我四处看看 对吧
You probably don't want me looking around here, right?
你吓不倒我的 女士
You don't intimidate me, lady.
现在呢
How about now?
天啊
Jesus.
这样吧
Tell you what...
如果你告诉我 是谁来带走了弗朗西斯斯科特的尸体
I'll let you keep doing whatever it is that you're doing down here
我就让你继续在这里做你在做的事
if you tell me who came and got Francis Scott's body.
我不知道他的名字
I don't know his name.
他每隔一段时间 就会收到从海外寄来的违♥禁♥品♥
He gets contraband delivered here every once in a while from overseas.
我从不过问
I don't ask questions.
这不是来自海外
This wasn't from overseas.
听着 他们带着一大笔现金进来
Listen, they came in flashing a bunch of cash,
想把尸体火化
wanted the body cremated.
手表不错
That's a nice watch.
“他们” -是的
"They"? - Yeah, yeah.
有两个人 一个我从没见过
Yeah, uh, t-there were two of them.
我猜那人是死者的弟弟
O-one I never seen before...
一个衣着花哨的外地人
t-t-the guy's brother, I guess, fancy out-of-towner.
他弟弟叫什么名字
What's his brother's name?
我不知道
I don't know.
那你知道什么
What do you know?
他们开着一辆绿色的大众巴士
They... they were driving a green VW bus.
我猜他们住在唐人街
Ah! I think they live in C-Chinatown.
如果你还想起什么 你知道去哪找我
If you think of anything else, you know where to find me.
真是个了不起的天才
Really a magnificent talent.
多亏了你 先生 是你发现了他
Credit to you, sir, for discovering him.
在危机时刻 我们都有自己的嗜好
Well, in crisis, we're all gluttons in our own way.
你喜欢听大提琴 而我
You gorge yourself on cellists, while I...
不知为何 我更喜欢传统的食物
well, I-I prefer more traditional victuals.
如果我知道你要来 我会... -发生了昨晚的事
If I knew you were coming, I'd have rolled out the red...
你竟没想到我会来
Oh, you weren't expecting me... in the wake of last night's events?
你还在吃东西
And you eat...
你最近接连失败 居然还这么开心
rather celebratory, considering your slew of recent failures.
安慰食品 仅此而已 -安慰
Comfort food, nothing more. - Comfort?
你认为历史上那些伟大的生存故事中
You think in history's great tales of survival,
那些失败后东山再起的传奇人物
legendary men who battled their way back from defeat,
他们是通过安慰自己来做到的吗
they did so by comforting themselves?
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表