剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
I don't mean to criticize,
但你真的需要更好地照顾这些植物
but, uh, you really do need to take better care of these plants.
水太多和太少几乎一样糟糕
Too much water is almost as bad as too little.
我比大多数人都了解植物 失陪一下
I know plants better than most... most people. Excuse me.
去年 我去布鲁克林植物园 参观了一个令人叹为观止的展览
Last year, I went to a breathtaking exhibit at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.
无论如何 如果将来
And anyway, if, in the future,
你想利用我的园艺专业知识
you'd like to take advantage of my horticultural expertise,
我很乐意回来
I'd be, uh... I'd be happy to come back,
当然是免费的
free of charge, of course.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
实在冒昧
How presumptuous.
跪下
Down.
放下枪
Guns.
你们夺走了我的 我也要夺走你们的
You take from me, I take from you.
我们现在就走
We all go now.
妍 不要
Yen, no.
我要杀了他们两个
I want to kill them both.
整个行动的目的是为了找到一个未来
This whole operation is about finding a future,
而不是结束它
not ending it.
该是我去找弗兰基的时候了
It's time for me to be with Frankie.
弗兰基死了
Frankie is dead.
你还活着
You're alive.
你还有活下去的理由
You have something to live for.
那是什么
What is that?
一种绘制敌人成功概率的算法
An algorithm charting the statistical probability of the enemy's success.
你到底站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
数字是公正的
Numbers are impartial.
莱米 如果你能听到 是我把你卷进来的
Lem, if you can hear this... I got you into this mess.
不是第一次 但看起来像是最后一次
Not the first, but looks like the last.
我并不为我们所做的一切感到骄傲 但我想让你知道我不后悔
I ain't proud of everything we done, but I want you to know... I got no regrets.
希望你也不会
Hope you don't either.
如果你已经走了
And, uh... and if you've already gone...
希望你在地狱里给我留个位置
Hope you saved a fucking seat for me in hell.
“在地狱里给我留个位置” 真尴尬
"Seat for me in hell"? That was embarrassing.
这就对了
There you go!
老兄 说真的
But in all seriousness,
我想谢谢你让我有了新的人生低谷
I want to thank you for this, uh... new personal low.
你在哪个位置
What's your 20?
地下酒吧
The speakeasy.
敌人向我后方逼近 你在哪
Hostiles up my six-hole. What's your 20?
还记得安禄战役时 我怎么把我们救出来的吗
Remember how I got us out of that thing in On Loc?
我有些新邮件要投递
I got some new mail to deliver.
我没想到会这样
I did not see that coming.
成功了
Oh, yes!
你们来这里干什么 -我需要你帮我拿着这个
What the hell are you doing here? I need you to hold this for me...
同时看着他
and watch him.
这是谁… -只是…
Whoa, whoa, whoa, who...who...who... Just...
嗨 孩子
Hi, kid.
别让孩子碰任何东西 -好的
Don't let the kid touch anything. Yeah, yeah.
嘿 你要去哪
Hey, w-here you going?
不
No. No! No, no, no!
不 莱米 快离开
No! Lem! Lem! Get out! Get out!
不 莱米
No. Lem!
他在说什么
What the fuck is he talking about?
有…朝你去了
Come in...
中止
Abort! Abort! Abort!
他送了一枚手雷进了管道 赶快离开那里
He's sending one back through to the tube! Get out of there!
收发室在哪里 -莱米
Where's the mail room? Lemmy!
不 莱米
No. Lem!
不
No.
莱米
Hey!
有时候 物体会对我说话
Sometimes objects speak to me.
是啊 我们晚点再谈这个
Yeah. We'll talk about that later.
莱米 糟糕
Lemmy! Lemmy. Oh, shit.
天啊
Oh.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
嘿 老兄 你…你看起来棒极了
Hey, man, you...you look... you look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
是的
Yeah.
C4炸♥药♥… -什么
What?
C4炸♥药♥ -是的
C-4. - Yeah?
在我包里
It's in my bag.
好的
Okay.
好的 没事了
Okay. It's all right.
还有…
And also...
什么 你想说什么
What? What? What is it?
其实我挺喜欢领巾的
I actually love an ascot.
我只是…
I-I'm just...
好的
Okay, okay,
好的
okay, okay.
一路走好 莱米
Godspeed, Lemmy.
酒店里到处都是这种管道
These go everywhere in the hotel?
是的
They do.
好的
All right.
罗尼 你接通监控摄像了吗
Ronnie, you tapped in?
我能看到了 -很好
I have eyes. - Good.
呼叫所有地点 所有人找掩护
Call all locations. Everybody take cover.
收到
Roger that.
不如我们先来个开胃菜 在餐厅给他们端上
How about we start with an appetizer and serve it to them in the dining room?
大堂
Lobby.
厨房♥
Kitchen.
你看到通往操控中心的管道了吗
Do you see a tube for the operations room anywhere?
这里 但已经被毁了
Here. But it's been destroyed.
当然了
Of course it has.
等等 你说得对 操控中心的管道肯定通到13楼
Wait. You're right. The OR tube must go to the 13th floor.
好吧 那我们怎么过去
Okay. So how do we get there?
我刚开始时在厨房♥工作
I worked in the kitchen when I first started.
当时那里有个升降机 即使是隐蔽的楼层也需要服务
There's a dumbwaiter. Even hidden floors need service.
没错
Yes.
升降机在那儿
The dumbwaiter is there.
现在我们扯平了
Now we're even.
就在这里
It's right here.
该死
Shit.
坚持住
Hold on. Hold on.
这会很疼的
This is gonna hurt.
你没事吧
You all right?
好
All right.
这真是个蠢主意 来吧
This was a really dumb idea. Come on.
叛乱分子现在已经取得了竞争优势
The insurgents have now achieved competitive advantage.
我请求帮助 我请求高桌提供资源
I asked for assistance. I asked them for resources.
可他们那些混♥蛋♥又把责任推到我身上
But they... oh, those motherfuckers... they put it back on me.
高桌
The High Table?
我警告过他们
I warned them.
奥森 我需要帮忙
Orson... I could use a hand here.
目前情况不适用防御器启动流程
Defensionem protocol does not apply under present conditions.
可不是嘛
What was I thinking?
丰碑式的结局
A monumental conclusion.
我会给你个更好的结局
I'll give you one better.
肥走狗
Turgid lackey.
奥森
Orson?
他在忙别的事
He's, uh, got his mind on other things right now.
我明白了
I see.
现在 我猜你希望高桌介入
And I presume you wish the High Table to intervene.
昨天请求过帮助
Yesterday.
拿到压币机了吗
Do you have the coin press?
如果拿到 现在就不需你帮助了吧
If I had it, I wouldn't need your help, now, would I?
我一直很喜欢奥森
I always liked Orson.
你会的
You would.
你想玩游戏吗
You want to play games, huh?
我们来硬的
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表