剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
Ah, mother's milk.
高桌想把我送去胶水厂
The High Table wants to send me to the glue factory.
这是我的机构 是神的旨意
This is my house. It was ordained.
没错 没人能把它从你手里抢走 先生
Absolutely. No one will ever take it from you, sir.
是“我们” 卡戎 无法从我们手里夺走
From us, Charon, from us.
还有那个裁决人 居然胆敢给我标注个有效期
And the audacity of that Adjudicator to mark me with an expiration date.
真是奇耻大辱
That fucking rat-chewed mutant.
她来自全能者的肋骨 而我来自骨髓
She comes from the rib and I from the marrow of the Almighty!
先有的我 后有的她 她可以拿着她的苹果滚蛋了
She's an afterthought. She can take her apple and fuck off.
压币机会回到我手中 知道为什么吗
That press will find its way back to me. You know why?
因为楼下那些都是我的人
Because those are my people down there.
大卫用五块光滑的石头打倒了巨人
It took David five smooth stones to topple the giant.
我袖子里藏了秘密武器
Me, I got a big-ass boulder up my sleeve.
我有个甜蜜的秘密 可以摧毁整个帝国
I hold one sweet secret that can bring down this entire empire
并将其吞噬
and swallow it whole.
我能让他们所有的秘密和灵魂消失
I can make all their secrets and all their souls vanish.
防御器
Defensionem!
防御… -闭嘴
Defensio... - Shut up.
一个触发器由我掌控
One trigger is my palm, and the other
另一个由奥森掌控 他是住在地下室的肥胖怪物
is the palm of Orson, the bloated freak that lives in the floor.
是的
Yeah.
如果有必要 我会跟他们同归于尽
I'll take them all with me if I have to.
伤敌一千 自损八百
It'll be one Pyrrhic punch in the face.
这永远是我的王国
This'll always be my kingdom,
不管有没有压币机
press or no press!
欢迎光临罗德酒店
Welcome to the Rhodes Hotel.
我们在找一个戴领巾的男子
Looking for the man in an ascot.
抱歉 我…
I'm sorry. I ca...
3-12房♥间
R-room 312.
天啊 你到底怎么了…
Jesus. What the hell happened to you?
那个会功夫的女混♥蛋♥把我打了 -会功夫的女混♥蛋♥
That kung fu bitch happened to me. Kung fu bitch?
是的 我跟踪了你 好吧
Yes, I followed you, okay?
这是为了你好 -为我好
It was for your own good. - For my own good?
我今晚一路跟踪她到泽西市
Yeah, and I followed her tonight, all the way to Jersey.
她给这家酒店打了电♥话♥
And she called this hotel.
她要去见温斯顿斯科特
She's meeting up with Winston Scott,
他是弗兰基斯科特的弟弟
Frankie Scott's brother,
他住在罗德酒店
staying at the Rhodes Hotel.
听着 KD
Listen, KD...
我关心你 真的
I care about you. I really do.
好吧 这跟你无关 好吗 你就…
Yeah, well, this isn't about you, all right? Just...
我在你公♥寓♥里找到了那个盒子 就是在烤箱里的那个
I found the box in your apartment, the one in the oven.
你翻了我家
You went through my place?
我是个侦探 你觉得我会怎么做
Well, I'm a detective. What do you want me to do?
我无法想象你经历了什么
I can't begin to imagine what you've been through.
但我想让你知道 我会一直在你身边 好吗
I want you to know I am here for you, okay?
滚出我的生活 -见鬼
Stay the fuck out my life. God damn it!
你到底怎么回事 滚出去
Fuck is wrong with you?
天啊 我这就出去 -滚出去
God damn it! I'm getting out. - Get the fuck out of here! Get the fuck out.
我很担心你 -好吧 管好你自己吧
I was worried about you! Yeah, well, worry about your damn self.
见鬼
Fuck!
计划已经启动了
The plan is already happening.
我想说的是 这不仅涉及到你的性命 还有别人的
All I'm saying is that it's not just your life at risk.
你得考虑清楚 -没时间了 今天是决定性时刻
You need to figure this out. - There's no time. It's D-Day.
趴下
Get down!
温斯顿斯科特
Winston Scott?
把手举起来
Put your hands up.
我说把手举起来
I said put your hands up.
天啊
Oh, God.
天啊 KD
Jesus, KD.
怎么了 -不 我没事
What happened? - Look, I'm fine.
我本来抓到他了
I had him.
我抓到了温斯顿 可他们把他抓走了
I had Winston Scott, and they took him.
你在找什么 KD
What are we looking for here, KD?
我们先停一下 想想你在做什么
Let's just stop a second, think about what you're doing.
我告诉你 越过这条线你就回不来了
I'm telling you, that's a line you cross, you don't come back.
纽约市警局 达席尔瓦
我希望你能找到你想要的
I hope you find what you're looking for.
在弹♥药♥里再加上几个三明治
Throw in a couple sandwiches with the ammo.
检查 一 二
Check, check, one, two.
看起来不错
Looking good.
那辆垃圾车怎么样了
How we doing with that garbage truck?
是的 准备好了
Yeah, ready to roll.
新眼镜
Whoa, whoa, new glasses.
没想到我们还要比谁帅
Didn't realize we were having a handsome contest.
我真心希望你当罪犯胜过当喜剧演员
I sure hope you're a better crook than comedian.
不 我说真的 你看起来年轻了十岁
No, I'm being serious. You look ten years younger.
得了吧
Come on, now.
你们这些恶棍没有一个决定退出吗
So none of you reprobates decided to back out, huh?
计划会成功的 吉恩 -是的 当然
Plan's gonna work, Gene. - Yeah, absolutely.
这是个好计划 -我们都参与
It's a good plan. We're all-in.
这是个好计划
It is a good plan.
温斯顿被抓走了
Winston's been taken.
我想要个房♥间 就一晚
I'd like a room, one night.
你以前来过吗
Have you been with us before?
818房♥
818房♥ 有行李吗
Room 818. Any baggage?
有 很多
Yeah, whole lot of it.
警报响了
Ah, the sirens are calling.
你面临逆境不退缩很好
Good thing you're lashed to the mast, huh?
每天都有十几栋大楼被烧毁
A dozen buildings are torched each day.
很难相信我20年前就开始这么做了
You know, it's...it's hard to believe I started doing this almost 20 years ago...
有远见
a visionary.
我应该学小提琴的
I should have learned the violin,
因为那样的话 我就可以…
'cause that way, I could...
我就可以拉着琴弦看着它们被烧毁
I could fiddle while I watched them burn.
是的
Yeah.
要知道 有一个独特的音符
You know, there's one singular note.
几乎没人听到过
It's hardly ever heard.
就是人类的声带被点燃时
But it's... it's the glorious crescendo
发出的辉煌的渐强音
of human vocal cords igniting.
我从未能完全掌握那个音符
I could never quite get that note.
你哥哥有一次向我承认
Your brother confessed to me one time that...
他被那个不幸家庭的尖叫声所困扰
he was haunted by the screams of that unfortunate family.
我的压币机在哪
Where's my press?
在你找到之前 我会说是弗兰基一直困扰着你
You know, until you find it, I'd say it's Frankie who's haunting you.
卡戎 我们的客人需要新鲜空气
Charon, our guest needs a breath of fresh.
没问题 先生
Absolutely, sir.
快点 伙计 我们走
Move it, pal. - Let's go.
等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
在这件事继续之前
Before this goes any further,
我希望你们别什么都不经大脑
I'd like you to get something through your thick skulls.
第一阶段可以执行了
Phase one is a go.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
我的猎枪呢
Where's my fucking shotgun?
不
No.
不
No.
拜托 当初可是我收留了你
Oh, come on. I took you in,
你这忘恩负义的家伙 我信任你
you fucking ingrate. I trusted you.
先生 把军械库的钥匙给我
Sir, give me the key to the armory.
这就是你的计划 可这要求太高了
Oh, that's your plan. Well, that's a tall order.
好吧 冷静点 我给你 在这里
All right. Keep your shorts on. I'll give it to you. Here.
我随身携带 就在这里
I carry it on my person, if I can find it here.
好吧 我有点紧张 你要吗 来拿吧
Okay, I'm a little nervous. You want it? Come get it.
机会来了 卡戎 开枪
Now's your chance, Charon. Shoot him.
你最好开枪打死我 否则的话
You better shoot me, 'cause if you don't,
我会把你大卸八块 一块一块送回津巴布韦
I'm gonna send you back to Zimbabwe a piece at a time.
是尼日利亚
It's Nigeria.
卡戎 开枪打死他 -是的 那也一样
Charon, shoot him. - Yeah, that too.
开枪 -他做不到
Come on, shoot him! - He can't do it.
我双手被绑住了 开枪打死他
My fucking hands are tied. Shoot him!
滚吧 -不
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表