剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
伙计 我刚刚睡着了
Get off, man. I just fell asleep.
早上好 斯科特先生
Good morning, Mr. Scott.
你的旅程没有太不愉快吧
I trust your journey wasn't too unpleasant?
头等舱
First class.
酒店经理
The manager of the hotel
要求见你
has requested the pleasure of your company.
先生们
Gentlemen.
风景优美的路线
Ah... the scenic route.
闻起来真香
Mmm. Smells good in here.
小心油脂 快点
What degree? Come on now.
我只是想吃点糕点
I just wanted a pastry.
我在走
I'm walking. I'm walking.
科马克
Cormac.
温斯顿
Winston.
你老了
You got old.
是的 我穿着尿布
Yeah, I'm wearing a diaper.
你知道 他们应该把这里 称为失禁的大♥陆♥酒店
You know, they oughta call this place the In-continental.
弗兰基在哪 温斯顿
Where's Frankie, Winston?
你知道 通常当一群戴面具的家伙
You know, usually when a bunch of guys in masks
给我下药 把我扔到卡车后面
drug me and throw me in the back of a truck
让我飞越大西洋的时候
and fly me over the Atlantic,
他们至少会给我一杯咖啡
they at least offer me a cup of coffee.
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
卡戎 给他拿咖啡
Charon, bean the man.
你看起来不错 小子
You look good, son.
你在伦敦混得不错吧
You done well for yourself there in London, huh?
看来你自力更生了
Looks like you pulled yourself up by your own bootstraps.
我觉得我和这事有关
I like to think I had something to do with that.
还有弗兰基的事
And with what happened to Frankie.
你哥哥对我来说很有用
Your brother became quite an asset to me.
战争让他变得高效 冷酷 为他赢得了晋升
The war made him efficient, cold, earned him a promotion.
如果他真是个好士兵 那我来这里干什么
Well, if he's such a good soldier, what am I doing here?
最近我注意到他有点心不在焉
Well, recently I noticed he was, you know, distracted, you know.
我只是把这归咎于毒品或时代
I mean, I just chalked it up to drugs or the times.
有传言说他有个女朋友
You know, there was rumors of a girlfriend,
一个不怀好意的红色高棉 你知道吧
some Khmer Rouge bitch with an agenda, you know.
把他整个人弄得翻来覆去
Got him sideways and probably every other position.
但是我放过他了 你知道我看到你哥就会心软
But I let it slide. You know I got a soft spot for the boy.
然后他从我这里偷走了一样东西
Then he stole something from me,
一样可以维系整个组织的东西
something that holds this entire establishment together,
这个组织拥有超乎你想象力的力量
an establishment that wields power beyond your imagination.
这不是我的问题
This is not my problem.
现在是了
It is now.
弗兰基拿走的东西
What Frankie took is very important
对很多危险人物很重要
to a lot of very dangerous people.
我知道是怎么回事了
Ah, I see what this is about.
你有麻烦了 我是诱饵
You're in trouble, and I'm the bait.
弗兰基根本不在乎我
Frankie doesn't give a shit about me,
我也不在乎他
and I don't give a shit about him.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
找到他
Find him.
因为如果你不这么做
'Cause if you don't,
我会把全部力量都用在你们身上
I'll bring the weight of this whole institution down on you both.
不 你看 我觉得你没明白我的意思
No, you see. I don't think you're hearing me.
我不知道也不在乎弗兰基在哪
I don't know or care where Frankie is.
所以你自己去找他
So find him yourself.
我们说完了吧
Are we done here?
好 卡戎 送我们的客人去...电梯
Yeah. Charon, show our guest the, uh-- eh, show him the elevator.
是 先生 -谢谢
Yes, sir. Thank you.
跟着他
Follow him.
我猜你通常不会看到
I'm guessing you don't usually see many people
有人这样跟你老板说话
speak to your boss that way.
我会再见到的那些人里没有
Not the ones I see again, no.
请原谅我不能亲自送你到门口
You'll forgive me if I don't escort you to the door myself.
如果你计划在不久的将来加入我们
Please let me know if you plan on joining us
或者还有什么需要我帮忙的
any time in the near future or if I can assist you
请告诉我
with anything else.
我估计要回程机票是不可能的了
Well, I assume a return ticket is out of the question?
是吧 这算是肯定吗
Yes? Is that a yes maybe?
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
我的天啊
天啊
老天
Fuck.
快点
Come on, come on.
过来 好了
Get over here. There ya go.
讨厌的别克车男
Fucking Buick guy.
又来了 -他不会捡的
Here we go again. - He's not gonna pick it up.
我很高兴你喜欢那边的狗屎表演
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying the shit show over there,
但我们能把这些东西拿掉吗
but can we take these off please?
他不会捡的
He's not gonna pick it up.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
我很震惊
Oh, I'm shocked.
嘿 我的手都麻了
Hey, my hands are going fucking numb here.
我很客气地跟他要求过
You know, I asked nicely.
我给他留了纸条 混♥蛋♥
I left him notes. Douche bag.
我得去上班了
I gotta get to work.
我以为你现在是个大侦探了
Thought you were a big fancy detective now,
上班时间可以自己做主
you can come and go as you please.
可我依然是个女人
Yeah, well, I'm still a woman.
我的男上司是个混♥蛋♥
My male superior is an asshole.
对不起 -没必要
Sorry. Don't be.
我告诉过你我不在乎 你戴着好了
I told you, I don't care. Just leave it on.
也许我想让你在乎
Yeah, well, maybe I want you to care.
你想过吗
You ever think of that?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
听着 你知道 这...
Look, you know, it's, uh...
我不知道 这有什么意义
Ugh. I-I don't know what the fuckin' point is.
嘿 -我只是...
Hey. - I just...
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
看着我
Look at me.
我只需要你出去时把门锁上 好吗
All I need from you is to lock my door on the way out, all right?
你可以喝我剩下的咖啡
You can have the rest of my coffee.
别忘了关掉收音机
Oh, and don't forget to turn the radio off.
真恶心
Disgusting!
看来我们是不会善罢甘休了
Guess we're not letting things go.
不是说很容易就能完事吗 -我们会出去的
So much for getting in and getting out. We'll get out.
我觉得有51%的可能性 -安静
I say 51% chance. Quiet!
希望这些枪能像你们的嘴巴一样扫射
Let's hope these guns shoot as good at your fucking mouths do.
好
Now...
我要给你们这些愚蠢的美国人 上一堂生意课
I'm going to teach you... stupid Americans a lesson in business.
叫做“去除中间人”
It's called... removing the middleman.
如果是我 会小心那玩意儿
I'd be careful with that.
是吗 当然
Yeah? Sure.
是的 我会小心选择谁先死
Yeah, I'll be careful... in selecting who dies first.
这枪对小个子来说太大了
That's a big gun for a little man.
看来你替我做了决定
Well, it looks like you just made the choice for me.
真的吗 带个女人来买♥♥枪
Really? Bringing a woman to a gunfight.
真是太业余了
Fucking amateurs.
身材矮小 还性别歧视 这下我怕了
Small and sexist. Now I'm afraid.
开枪打他 -开枪打他
Shoot him. Shoot him.
开枪打他 -开枪打他
Shoot him, shoot him!
你知道那枪里头有子弹的吧
You know they have bullets in those things, right?
她知道 但她不在乎
Oh, she knows, but she don't care.
这些是你的手指吗
Are these your fingers?
现在谁才是业余的 尤赞
Who's the amateur now, Uzan?
玩弄被改装过的军♥火♥
Playing around with spiked ammo.
通常我会把这些留作纪念
Normally, I woulda kept these as a souvenir,
但我不想让你空手而归
but I don't want you to leave empty-handed.
捡起你的手指
Pick up your finger!
让你活着 只为了让你去告诉你老板:别惹我们
You live only to tell your boss don't fuck with us.
慢慢来
Oh, take your time.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表