剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
我需要一辆车
I'm going to need a car.
这是我唯一做不到的
Well, that's the one thing I can't do.
但我可以给你件外套
But I can give you a coat
让你保暖
to keep your ass warm.
没有车
So no car?
可恶
Oh, fuck.
我的天啊
My God.
现在 我要你听我说 好吗
Now I need you to hear me right now, OK?
这是我一生的挚爱
This is the love of my life.
它叫玛丽亚 你明白吗 你照顾好它
This is Maria. You understand?
有一条规矩 每次停车 都要把车罩盖上 知道吗
You take care of her. One rule-- you put the cover on every time you park, all right?
我向你保证
You got my word.
我想这就是我所需要的
That's all I need, I guess.
除了这个 这附近很乱
Except for this. It's a rough neighborhood.
查理 我能照顾好自己... -不是为了保护你
Charlie, I can handle myself. It ain't for you.
是为了保护它
It's for her.
拼了命也要保护好它 否则就别回来
You protect her with your life, or don't come back.
有人要点心吗
Dim sum, anyone?
那就我一个人吃 又是一个人
Dinner for one it is. Again.
火焰喷射器刚才真是太棒了
Flamethrower was awesome back there.
我不能再这样下去了 迈尔斯
I can't do this shit anymore, Miles.
总会有一些小问题需要解决
Look, there's always gonna be kinks to work out.
屠♥杀♥一屋子的暴徒可不是小问题
Slaughtering a roomful of thugs is not kinks.
被人用枪指着我的头可不是小问题
Having a gun pressed against my head is not kinks.
我会找到另一个买♥♥家的
I'll find another buyer.
另一个买♥♥家
Another buyer?
你不觉得刚刚发生的事情
Oh, so you don't think there's about to be blowback
会给我们带来麻烦吗
from the shit that just went down back there?
这批货能赚的钱 足够养活我们一年半
This shipment makes us whole for the next 18 months,
如果节约使用 可支撑两年
two years if we stretch it.
战争已经结束了 迈尔斯
You know the war's over, Miles.
你活下来了
You survived.
这让你失望了吗
Does that disappoint you?
听着 我不希望家里再有这个了
Look, I don't want this in our house anymore.
到此为止
We done.
除非把这批货卖♥♥了 否则不能不干
Not until we move this product, we not.
这将是最后一次
This'll be the last one.
你知道这不是真话 -你要去哪里
Bullshit, and you know it. Where you goin'?
伯顿空手道
该死的 又来
God damn! Again?
伯顿空手道
来 我来帮你 -我能行
Here. Let me help you with that. I got it.
好吧 你说得对
OK. You know, you're right.
战争结束了
The war is over,
我的关系网正在迅速枯竭 这是真的
and my connections... they're drying up fast. That's real.
所以我们若想让道场继续开门营业...
So if we wanna keep these Dojo doors open--
你根本不在乎这门是不是还开着
You don't give a shit about keeping these doors open.
你还有别的选择吗
You got another option?
我在这里等你
I'm here waiting.
因为这里门可罗雀
'Cause the only thing anybody's kicking up around here is dust.
你好 -听着 我们答应过爸爸
Hello! Look, we made a promise to Dad.
不 是你答应过爸爸
No, you made a promise to Dad.
这曾是他的道场
This was his Dojo...
现在只是一个你放不下的无底洞
but now it's just some money pit that you can't seem to let go.
我什么都不欠他
I don't owe him shit.
不 你那么做是因为那让你兴奋 你知道的
No, this is just about the rush for you, and you know it.
你会害死我们的
And you gon' get us all killed.
可气
Oh, shit.
有人吗
Hello?
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的 你是老板吗
Yes. Are you the owner?
牌子上是我的名字
That's my name on the sign.
我也是管♥理♥员♥ 记账人
Also the custodian, bookkeeper,
或许也是你的新教练
and maybe your new instructor.
照片里的是你吗
Is that you there?
是的 我是在这里长大的
Yeah. Yeah, I grew up in the place.
我看生意有点清淡
I see business is a bit sparse.
起起伏伏
Ebbs and flows.
这城市越来越乱了
City's getting rougher every day.
我注意到了
Oh, I've noticed.
如果你有兴趣参加一些课程
So if you're interested in taking some classes,
我可能会给白人帅哥打折
I might have a good looking white boy discount.
我可能需要你的指导
I could probably use your instruction.
我上一场架打得不太顺利
My last fight didn't go so well.
我叫温斯顿
I'm Winston.
我叫卢
Lou.
如果你有时间 我可以带你参观一下
Well, if you do have the time, I could give you a personal tour.
很遗憾 我今天来这里是为了别的事
Unfortunately, I have other business here today.
我在找我哥哥 我想你能帮忙
I'm looking for my brother. I thought you could help.
他的名字叫弗兰基
His name is Frankie.
我看出来了 眼睛很像
Yeah, I see it now. Around the eyes.
滚出去
Take your ass outta here.
等等 -没有
Whoa, whoa, whoa, now hold on. No, no.
我已经好几个月没见过那个混♥蛋♥了
I haven't seen that piece of shit in months.
他也不来取信了
And he stopped picking up his mail.
如果你们有血缘关系 你多半也是个麻烦
And if you've got his blood in you, you probably trouble too.
所以走吧
So get to getting.
你能告诉我你最后一次...
Well, could you just tell me the last time you--
我说了 走吧
I said go.
你打算这样 -带我去
That's how it is? Take me.
听着 弗兰基的弟弟...
Listen, Frankie's brother--
现在就去
Now.
聪明
Clever.
这是什么道场
What kind of dojo is this?
嘿
Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you? - Second time today
这是今天第二次有混♥蛋♥拿枪指着我了
a muh'fucker pulled a gun on me.
这是谁
Who's this?
弗兰基的弟弟
Frankie's brother.
我叫温斯顿斯科特
My name is Winston Scott, OK?
我听到这里有枪声 我想我哥哥可能有麻烦了
I heard gunshots down here. I thought my brother might be in trouble.
干掉他
Let's fuck him up.
所以你就进来拿枪指着我妹妹
So you come in here pointing a gun at my sister?
事后看来 那是个错误
In hindsight, that was a mistake.
不 那条领带才叫错误
No. That ascot was a mistake.
这是个领结
It's a cravat.
去死吧
Fuck you.
我听说弗兰基在这里工作
Look, I was told Frankie was working here
你们都是朋友 -曾经是朋友
and that you all are friends, all right? Were friends.
你知道吗 我不喜欢枪
You know what? This gun thing ain't my scene.
你们来处理他吧
Y'all deal with him.
看来她和我哥哥之间没什么感情了
Well, no love lost between her and my brother, it seems, huh?
我们怎么知道你是弗兰基的弟弟
How do we know you're Frankie's brother?
他的全名是弗朗西斯帕特里克斯科特
His full name is Francis Patrick Scott,
以我们父亲的名字命名 所以我们都叫他弗兰基
named after our father, which is why we called him Frankie.
我看过他的身份牌
I've seen his dog tags.
听着... -手别放下
Look-- Keep your hands up.
我哥很久以前就把我踢出他的生活了
My brother cut me out of his life a long time ago,
所以我根本不该来这
so I shouldn't even be here.
但我需要找到他 我还需要所有能获得的帮助
But I need to find him, and I need all the help I can get.
在里面
In there.
领结
Cravat.
如果你想吓唬我的话
You know, if you're trying to scare me,
你手里的那把大机关枪已经够了
the very large machine gun you're holding already did the trick.
这感觉有些过头了
Now this just feels like overkill.
莱米 放松点 把枪放下
Lemmy, relax. Put the gun down.
你哥哥也把我踢出局了
Your brother cut me out, too.
我们回来的时候 我一直在照顾他
And I looked out for him when we got back.
给他介绍了我在那边的工作
Hooked him up with the kinda work I was doing over there.
我猜是贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥吧
Running guns, I'm guessing.
对于一个瘾君子和黑人老兵来说 能干的活并不多
There wasn't much else out here for a dope head and a Black vet.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表