剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
Let's play some hardball.
过来 小帅哥 好了
Come here, pretty boy. There you go.
反正我们都会下地狱的
We're all going to hell anyway.
防御器已启动
Defensionem protocol activated.
防御器已启动
Defensionem protocol activated.
防御器已启动
Defensionem protocol... activated.
安全门启动
Security doors engaged.
安全门启动
Security doors engaged.
安全门启动
Security doors engaged.
液体容量正在转移
Fluid volume transfer in progress.
毁灭倒计时九分钟 开始倒计时
Annihilation in T-minus nine minutes and counting.
13楼 这数字不吉利 对吧
Thirteenth floor, that's bad luck, right?
我不迷信
I'm not superstitious.
正在发生过度的结构变形
Excessive structural deformation in progress.
正在发生过度的结构变形
Excessive structural deformation in progress.
嘿 -毁灭…
Hey. Annihilation in T-minus...
举起手来 -…倒计时八分钟
Hey, hands up. ...eight minutes and counting.
他已经死了
He's dead.
防御器
Defensionem.
过度的结构变形
Excessive structural deformation. Excessive structural deformation.
毁灭倒计时七分钟
Annihilation in T-minus seven minutes and counting.
这是什么
What is this thing?
自毁开关
A self-destruction switch.
它会把整个建筑夷为平地
It will take the entire building to the ground,
它所有的秘密及里面的人将一并销毁
all of its secrets, all of its souls.
我们怎么阻止它
How do we stop it?
科马克在掌控
Cormac holds the power in his palm.
等等 那就是消失的电梯吗
Wait a second, that's the elevator that vanished?
是的 在东北角
Yes. Northeast corner.
他在逃跑
He's running.
我知道怎么过去
I can take us.
不 我们没时间了
No, no, no, no. We don't have time.
快点…快想办法
Oh, come on. Think!
毁灭倒计时五分钟
Annihilation in T-minus five minutes and counting.
你夺走了我的一切
You took everything from me.
现在我要开心地看着你和你的人
Now I'm gonna get a kick out of watching you and yours
被埋在废墟中
go down in the rubble.
你见到你哥哥时
When you see your brother,
告诉他当年我派你们去烧那栋楼
tell him I sent you boys to torch that building
是因为我想让你们 做一件永远无法回头的事
'cause I wanted you to do something you could never come back from,
让你们尝尝杀人的滋味 这就是我训练士兵的方式
put the taste of death in your mouth. That's how I make a soldier.
你知道那栋楼里有一家人
You knew there was a family in there?
是我安排的
I ordered it.
退后 赏金取消了
Stand down. The bounty's off.
不 这是我的猎物
No. This is my kill.
冷静点 小妞 回家去吧
Chill out, chica. Run along home now.
这么近你都没打中他
What, you missed him from there?
我对你做过什么是吧
I did something to you, didn't I?
是的
Yeah.
再见了
Be seeing you.
毁灭倒计时三分钟
Annihilation in T-minus three minutes and counting.
奥康纳先生 您的逃生舱到了
Mr. O'Connor, your escape pod has arrived.
为了您的安全
For your own safety,
我们要求您保持手脚
we ask that you please keep your hands and feet
始终远离轨道
away from the track at all times.
毁灭倒计时 十 九 八 七…
Annihilation in ten, nine, eight, seven...
防御器启动流程已终止
Defensionem protocol deactivated.
再见 -你怎么做到的
Goodbye. How'd you do that?
太棒了 这就对了 这就是我要说的 平静安详
Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! All right! That's what I'm talking about...Zen.
请接受我最诚挚的道歉
Please accept my humblest apologies.
我的上门服务政策 最重要的就是谨慎行事
My...my policy on house calls is centered foremost on... on discretion.
所以你可以想象我的感受
So, well, you can imagine how I feel.
真是太遗憾了
It was...it was beyond regretful.
不管怎样 再见了
Anyway, uh, bye-bye, now.
对不起 怎么称呼…
Excuse me, mister, uh...
我叫吉恩
Oh, it's, uh... it's Gene.
吉恩
Gene.
我在这里住了27年 我一直讨厌那家酒店
I've lived here for 27 years, and I've always hated that damn hotel.
不客气
You're welcome.
要知道 说来不好意思
And, you know, um, I'm embarrassed to admit this,
但我从没去过布鲁克林植物园
but I've never been to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens.
我深表感激 卡戎
My deepest gratitude, Charon.
你现在可以忘了这个地方 与你的父亲团聚了
You can now leave this place behind, reunite with your father.
去过正常人的生活吧
Go lead a normal life, hmm?
但现在这里就是我的家
But this is my home now.
再说了 没有我 你要怎么在这儿活下去
Besides, how could you survive here without me?
我…
I...
我…只是…
I, um... just, um...
致莱米
To Lemmy.
致弗兰基
To Frankie.
温斯顿斯科特
Winston Scott.
我已经让这家酒店处于过渡期状态
I've placed this hotel under a state of interregnum.
在高桌认为合适之前
These premises are under a temporary suspension of the usual functions
酒店将暂时停止正常运作
until the High Table deems otherwise.
从已故的奥康纳先生手中 夺下该酒店
Commandeering the hotel from the late Mr. O'Connor...
令人印象深刻
very impressive.
谢谢 你是
Thank you. And you are?
我是裁决人
I'm an Adjudicator.
请允许我代表高桌向你表示祝贺
Allow me to congratulate you on behalf of the High Table.
也许你可以告诉我你是怎么做到的
Perhaps you can let me in on how you were able to do it.
你相信命运吗
You believe in fate?
如果你相信 就会知道
If you do, you know
有时候我们在生活中寻找的东西 一直就在我们面前
sometimes the things we seek in life are right in front of us the whole time.
你看 我学到了一件事 那就是穿什么衣服并不重要
You see, I learned a suit doesn't make a man.
不 重要的是穿衣服的人
No, it's what's inside the suit that counts.
但一匹披着羊皮的狼 不能仅仅依靠杀手的本能
But a wolf in sheep's clothing can't rely on killer instinct alone.
他得依靠智谋
It's his resourcefulness
或许再加上一颗开放的心 可以把垃圾变成金子
and perhaps an open heart that can turn garbage into gold...
把敌人变成盟友
and enemies into allies.
真不错
Well, that's lovely.
但遗憾的是 你没资格获得这酒店
But regrettably, the hotel wasn't yours to take.
让我说清楚
Let me be transparent.
不管你是怎么以为的 让防御器停下的不是你
Despite what you may think, you did not stop Defensionem.
而是我
I did.
如果你哥哥按照指示处理了压币机
If your brother would have just done what he was instructed to do with the coin press,
你就不会陷入这种不幸的境地了
you would not be in this very unfortunate situation.
要知道 在我看来
You know, where from I'm standing,
你才是那个处于不幸境地的人
seems to me you're the one in the unfortunate situation...
因为如果说科马克教会了我什么 那就是手段
'cause if Cormac taught me one thing, it's leverage.
我不仅在他的游戏里打败了他 还夺走了他的机构
I not only beat him at his own game, but I took his house.
现在我控制了你们唯一需要的东西
And now I'm in control of the one thing that you people seem to need.
不过别担心 我可以向你保证 压币机在一个非常安全的地方
Oh, but don't worry. I can assure you... the coin press is in a very safe place.
你知道 在生意场上 我从来不喜欢和中间人打交道
You know, in business, I've never been one for dealing with middlemen.
我以前也从没杀过信使
And I've never killed a messenger before.
这里是有规矩的 傻小子
There are rules at play here, silly boy.
你不知道你在和谁打交道 但是你很快就会知道了
You have no idea who you're dealing with, but you soon will.
我知道规矩
No, I know the rules.
你觉得我会怎么跟高桌说
And what do you imagine I'm going to tell the High Table?
他们甚至都没注意到你
You don't even register to them.
他们不会理你的
They won't speak to you.
现在会了
They will now.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表