剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
despite his overpriced suit and bald patch, has a brand.
这个品牌就是刺♥激♥...
And that brand is... excitement,
性
sex.
你知道大卫鲍伊那天晚上 在我们的迪斯科舞厅
You know David Bowie was at our disco the other night.
但你知道不知道
And did you know that my husband
他本次巡演的收入有我丈夫一份
has a piece of his current tour?
我不知道
I did not, no.
他有份
He does.
这并不是因为他在做停车场生意
And it's not because he's in the car park business.
等等 那你一定认识 大卫的经纪人托尼德弗里斯
Wait. So you must know Tony DeFries then, David's business manager.
他负责大卫 谁人乐队...
He handles David, The Who.
卢里德 是的 托尼 我们当然认识托尼
Lou Reed. Yes, Tony. Of course we know Tony.
那有一点你应该会感兴趣
Then should be of interest to you
托尼其实是我最大的投资人之一
that Tony is actually one of my biggest investors.
仔细想想...
Come to think of it...
我相信他不会介意
I'm sure he wouldn't mind
得知其他激动人心的投资者
being made aware of other exciting investors
也在考虑加入
thinking about joining the party.
托尼 我...我是温斯顿斯科特
Tony. I-it's Winston Scott.
是的 很抱歉打扰你
Yes, I'm sorry for bothering you.
听着 我在想
Listen, I was wondering,
你介意跟达文波特太太打个招呼吗
would you mind saying a quick hello to Mrs. Davenport?
对 是的 就是那个达文波特
Yes. Yes, that Davenport.
不 她和她丈夫正在考虑与我们合资
Uh, well, no, she and her husband are contemplating joining our venture,
我想也许你...
and I thought maybe you--
当然 托尼
will do, Tony.
托尼 我是罗莎琳德达文...
Tony? Rosalind Daven--
对 是的
Right. Yes.
他确实...他确实说过...
Oh, he did, um-- he did say--
好的 谢谢你抽出时间
Right. Well, thank you for your time.
我们很快会再见面 亲爱的 好的
And we'll see you soon, lovie. Yes.
是的 你也是 再见
Yes, you too. Bye-bye.
我来这里是为了无聊 塔哒
Well, I came here to be bored. Ta-da.
没必要这么无礼
No need to be rude.
“无礼” 我来告诉你什么叫无礼
Rude? I'll tell you what's rude.
我叫你白♥痴♥才叫无礼
Me calling you a fucking moron.
他刚刚羞辱了你 恭喜啦
He has just torn you a new asshole. Congratulations.
你 给我叫辆车 -是的 女士
You, call me a car. - Yes, ma'am.
我真的很感谢你抽时间见我
I-I really do appreciate you taking the time to meet
考虑我的...
and consider my prop--
电汇
Wire the money.
真是的
Fuck's sake.
我告诉过你 我说什么 他就会反其道而行之
Told you he'd do the opposite of what I'd say.
我还没见过你的那一面
I haven't seen that side of you.
你太棒了
You were amazing.
我 是你说服我的
Me? You're the one who had me convinced.
一节表演课都没上过
Well, not one acting lesson.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
是啊 你应该搬去好莱坞
Yeah, you should move to Hollywood.
你有天赋的才能
You're a natural talent.
漂亮的外表
Good looks...
还有骗取别人血汗钱的能力
The ability to cheat people out of their hard earned cash.
是的 你很适合那里
Oh, yes. You'd fit right in.
好吧 我很幸运
Yes, well, lucky for me,
所有这些也都适用于伦敦金融业
all of those same things apply right here in London finance.
干杯 现在去给自己倒一杯
Cheers. Now get your own.
你看我的时候
What did you see...
看到了什么
when you were watching me?
你的欺骗对象
Your little mark?
说实话
Be honest.
“实话”
Honest?
我看到一个女人 她有点悲伤
I saw a woman that was a bit sad...
也有点孤独
and a bit lonely.
一个理应拥有更好的女人
And a woman that deserved better.
她可能只是需要听到这些
Who may have just needed to hear that from someone.
你只是想把这女人哄上♥床♥
Now you're just trying to get a girl into bed.
当然
Oh, absolutely.
干得好
Well done.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你还等什么
Well, what are you waiting for?
我还没喝完呢
I haven't finished my drink.
快点
Tick tock.
是的
Yes--
你知道吗 虽然你满嘴花言巧语
You know, for being such a smooth talker,
但不知道为什么我还是相信你
I don't know why I trust you, but I do.
说说吧 我想了解你的家人
Come on, I want to know all about your family.
你妈妈 你♥爸♥爸 你的兄弟姐妹
Your mom, your dad, your siblings.
如果我告诉你我变♥态♥叔叔的事 你会觉得奇怪吗
I told you about my pervy uncle.
亲爱的 我真不知道 你觉得自己过去有什么事
I don't know what you think that you have in your past, darling,
可能会让我对你失去兴趣
that could possibly turn me off.
尤其是考虑到你认识我丈夫
Especially considering you know my husband.
温斯顿
Winston?
亲爱的
Darling.
你不理我吗
Are you ignoring me?
你去死
可恶
索菲亚酒店
请上前一步 好吗
Step forward for me, would you?
先生 是我吗 -是的
Me, sir? - Yeah, yeah.
弗林先生 替我杀了艾弗里先生
Mr. Flynn, shoot Mr. Avery for me.
但是 先生 这有规矩
But sir... the rules.
是啊 该死的规矩
Oh, yeah. The fucking rules, yeah.
你在技术问题上把我难住了
You got me on a technicality there.
嘿 卡戎 这里有点闷 你能把阳台的门打开吗
Hey, Charon, it's kinda stuffy in here. Could you open the veranda doors?
这样好多了
That's better.
呼吸一口新鲜...我说到哪了
Ooh. A breath of fresh-- where was I?
规矩 先生 你在说规矩
The rules, sir. You are speaking of the rules.
对 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Right. Thank you.
这项高高在上的制度
This grand institution
是非常古老和神圣架构的一部分
is part of a very old and sacred fabric.
如果被我打破了
What a mess I would have made
那我得是捅了多大的一个篓子
if I was to tear that fabric.
我的上级会多么失望
How disappointed my superiors'd be.
虽然你们四个 没有按我说的拿回压币机
Because no matter how angry I am that you four have not retrieved
但是不管我有多生气
that coin press like I asked you to...
我都不能杀你们
I can't kill you.
不能在这里杀
Not here.
卡戎 打破那项规矩的人会怎样
Charon, what becomes of someone who breaks that particular rule?
绝罚 先生
Excomunicado, sir.
那是拉丁语 意思是“你完蛋了”
That's Latin for you're fucked.
我会成为不受欢迎的人
I'd be persona non grata,
被剥夺这家酒店所能提供的
deprived of all the privileges and protections
所有特权和保护
that this hotel has to offer.
想象一下 我走出这里时
Imagine me walking out these doors,
还是活着的
you know, alive...
但突然要在没保护的情况下 面对着我在过去40年里
but suddenly unprotected from all the people that I've hurt
伤害过的所有人
over the last 40 years.
我的敌人会追杀我
My enemies'd hunt me down.
或者更糟 万一他们找到了我的家人呢
Or worse. What if they found my family?
一个妻子 一个儿子 一个女儿 或者两个
A wife, son, a daughter. Or two.
幸运的是 我没有亲人 只有卡戎
Luckily, I have no one, just Charon here,
他只是个十几岁的孩子 我会想念他
who is only a teenager, and I would miss him.
但你呢
But you? Well...
你有一个家庭
you got a family.
你在翠贝卡有一个完整的家族
You got a whole tribe in Tribeca.
所以你必须做出选择
So you got a choice to make.
你可以马上离开这里
You could walk outta here right now,
让你的家人处于危险之中
leaving your family at grave risk.
你也可以保住他们的性命
Or... you can spare their lives.
只要找到最近的阳台...
Simply find the nearest balcony...
然后跳下去
and jump.
快点
Come on.
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表