剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
The central idea is that fate will catch up to you
躲不过命运的责罚
and the actions you commit.
你以为他是在为你演奏 其实他只是在耍你而已
You thought he was playing for you. But really, he was just playing you.
来人 给我教训一下这个恶心的叛徒
Somebody, anybody, just drop the hammer on this treasonous puke.
我有个更好的主意 我们来玩五对五吧
I got a better idea. Why don't we play some five-on-five?
我有个惊喜
Surprise.
科马克表现得很绅士 他同意为我们打开军械库
Cormac's being a gentleman and has agreed to open the armory for us.
你看 你不是唯一一个有军队的人
You see, you're not the only one with an army.
现在 把门打开
Now, open the door.
我就知道这里有臭味
I knew something smelled rotten here...
梅齐的流浪汉团队和一个女人
Mazie's homeless men and one woman.
我有流浪汉恐惧症
I'm hobo-phobic.
但从街上召集一群无家可归的流浪汉
But rounding up a bunch of homeless derelicts
对你没有任何帮助
off the street isn't gonna help you.
你可以打扮一头猪 但你无法让它跳舞
You can dress up a pig, but you can't make him jig.
没人能进这个军械库
Nobody's getting in this armory!
杀光这些混♥蛋♥
Kill all these cocksuckers!
死吧 混♥蛋♥
Die, motherfucker!
我什么都看不见
希罗尼姆斯
你想看看它如何操作吗
You want to see how that works?
温斯顿
Winston.
温斯顿
Winston.
科马克在哪里
Where's Cormac?
这里有带血的脚印
Bloody footprints.
进入军械库失败
Armory entry unsuccessful.
下一阶段 把他们都杀了
Next phase, kill them. Kill them all.
退后 行李员
Back off, bellboy.
但是 先生…如果你想去那层楼 必须先通知对方
But, sir... if you want to go to that floor, you must be announced.
当然 我在想什么 请吧
Of course. What was I thinking? Be my guest.
你周三之前不该来的
You're not supposed to be here till Wednesday.
我忘带药了
I forgot my medication.
我需要你把前门锁上
I'm gonna need you to lock that front door.
爱德温
Edwin.
该死
Shit.
电梯轿厢不见了
The elevator car is gone.
电梯轿厢不可能凭空消失
An elevator car can't just vanish.
我知道 那它到底去哪了
Yeah, I know that. So where the hell did it go?
我们得找到奥康纳先生 爱德温 你能帮我们吗
Edwin, we need to find Mr. O'Connor. Can you help us?
他说什么
What's he saying?
十三
Thirteen.
什么 那是什么意思
What? What the hell does that mean?
把枪放下
Drop the guns.
好的
Okay.
离开这里 小子
Get out of here, kid.
这是我和他之间的事
This is between me and him.
我叫你走 -照她说的做 卡戎
I said go. Do what she says, Charon.
我没收到通知 -让开
Mr. O'Connor, I... Move. I didn't get an announcement.
这太不合规矩了
T-this is highly irregular.
闭嘴 胖子
Put a sock in it, dough boy.
好的
All right.
你别动
Don't you fucking move.
我没这个打算
I wasn't planning on it.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是那个幸存下来的人
I'm the one who survived.
别怕 我只是想让你舒服一点
No, no. Just...just... just trying to make you a little more comfortable.
往后靠 没错 就这样
Just lean back. That's right. That's right.
我不是来伤害你的
I did not come here to hurt you.
可能电视正在播《伯南扎的牛仔》…
I think Bonanza might be on if...
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
是你 你就是那个小女孩
It's you. You're the little girl.
你哥哥烧死了我的家人
Your brother... lit my family on fire.
但你知道 对吧 因为你当时在场
But you know that, right? 'Cause you were there.
你们俩像懦夫般逃跑 留下我们等死
And both of you ran like cowards, leaving us to die.
现在你会感受到他们的感受
Now you're gonna feel what they felt.
不 等等
No. No, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Wait, wait, wait.
给我点时间 好吗 我们那时还是孩子 好吗
Just wait. Just give me a second, okay? We were kids, okay?
我们当时不知道里面还有一家人
We had no...we had no idea there was family... we had no idea there was a family in there.
我们当时只是孩子 就像…住手 拜托
We were just kids, just like... Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop. Please. Please.
我知道你恨我 但相信我 我更恨我自己
I know you hate me. But trust me, I hate myself even more.
真的 -是的
Oh, really? - Yes.
你根本不知道眼睁睁看着 自己的家人被烧死是什么感觉
You have no idea what it's like to watch your family burn and die before your eyes.
其实 我知道的
Actually, I do.
你哥哥得到了报应
Your brother got his.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
好的…
Okay, bef...
在你这么做之前 你只需知道一件事
before you do this, you need to know just one thing.
是我点的火 不是弗兰基
I started the fire... not Frankie.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你很抱歉 -是的
You're sorry? Yes.
你感到抱歉
You're fucking sorry?
你感到抱歉
You're sorry?
糟糕 不 别开枪 住手
Shit. No. No, no, no! Stop! Stop!
好了 来
Look, here. Here, here, here, here, here.
不 没事的 这是药
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It's okay. It's okay. It's medicine.
相信我 没事的
Trust me. It's okay.
来
Here, here, here, here.
按住伤口 好吗
Just keep pressure on it, all right?
我会回来找你的 好吗
I'm gonna come back for you, all right?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
这边走
This way.
让我们一起哀悼虚度的人生
Let's all lament a life ill-spent
好像我们的心会破碎
as if our hearts might burst.
我会在你的坟上撒上优质威士忌 但它会先经过我的肾脏
I'll pour good whiskey on your grave, passed through my kidneys first.
你们好 大♥陆♥酒店的顾客们
Hello, Continental shoppers.
请注意今天的红灯特别节目
I'd like to call your attention to today's red-light specials,
温斯顿斯科特和他的管弦乐队
Winston Scott and his orchestra.
如果你们还没见过他 我建议你们去找他
If you haven't met him yet, I encourage you to go seek him out.
任何人将这位贵宾的头颅带给我
Anyone who brings me the head of this honored guest
将获得200万美元的赏金 他团员的头颅则是100万美元一个
will receive a two-million-dollar bounty and a million for each member of his band.
杀死温斯顿斯科特
Kill Winston Scott?
就是这个意思
That's the idea.
只有他知道压币机在哪
Isn't he the only one that knows where the coin press is?
我已经不在乎压币机了
I'm beyond the coin press.
科马克在哪里广播
Where's Cormac broadcasting from?
操控中心
The operations room.
操控中心 在哪里
Operations room? Where's that?
没人知道 这是经理的特权
Nobody knows... manager's privilege.
等等 爱德温刚才说“13” 你觉得他说的是13楼吗
Wait. Edwin, he said, uh, 13. You think he meant 13th floor?
但是没有13楼
But there's no 13th floor.
这挺好看
Hmm, nice.
科菲
Yeah.
是啊 弗兰基送我的生日礼物
It was a birthday gift from Frankie.
弗兰基送的 你对弗兰基了解多少
From Frankie? How well did you know Frankie?
非常了解
Very well.
等等 但是当我请你帮忙时…
Wait, but w-when I asked you to help...
那是你的假设 我没揭穿
You assumed, and I let you.
事实上 我同意帮忙是因为你哥哥
Truth is, I agreed to help because of your brother.
弗兰基经常和我聊天 努力了解我
Frankie talked to me often, made an effort, got to know me.
没人这么做过
Nobody else did that.
他像哥哥一样照顾我
He watched over me like a big brother.
他鼓励我回家 甚至给了我工具
He encouraged me to go back home. He even gave me the means.
工具
The means?
让我们找到操控中心 逼科马克在自己的葬礼上唱歌♥
Let's find that operations room and make him sing at his own funeral, huh?
我保证你会再见到你父亲的
You're gonna see your father again. You have my word.
我们拿下这个酒店
Let's take this house.
当我们都在追杀科马克时 记住…
And while we're all going after Cormac's head, remember,
这不仅仅是复仇
this is more than vengeance.
这是正义
This is justice.
你介意我给你一些友好的建议吗
You mind if I give you some friendly advice?
我无意批评
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表