剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表
而且我敢打包票 没人像我这样了解那个混♥蛋♥
And I guarantee you no one knows that son of a bitch like me...
至少活人里头没有
no one left to tell the tale, that is.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
好吧 算你一个
Okay, you're in.
就这样
Just like that?
你的理由很充分
You make a strong case.
我的天啊
Oh, sweet Jesus.
你刚才是在诱我加入吗
Did you just play me?
别忘了去配眼镜
Don't forget the glasses.
真是见了鬼了
I'll be a son of a bitch.
需要帮忙吗 先生
Could I help you, sir?
恐怕我穿得太正式了
I fear I've overdressed.
是的 我想找梅齐
Yes, I'm looking for Mazie.
谁
Who?
梅齐 掌管这里的那个女人
Mazie, the... the woman in charge of whatever this is?
恐怕我不知道你在说谁
Um, I'm afraid I'm not sure who you're talking about.
掌管人... -没关系 我自己找位置坐
I...the person in charge... No, it's fine. I'll just seat myself.
谢谢 -但是...先生
Thank you. - Sir.
先生
Sir?
你找我
You wanted to see me?
请坐
Please.
我们这里不招待你们这种人
We don't serve your kind here.
很好
That's good,
因为我不吃同类
because I don't eat my kind.
把刀放下 帅哥
Put your knife down, pretty boy.
对不起
My apologies.
你一定就是我要找的女人
You must be the woman I'm looking for.
你一定就是大家都在找的那个混♥蛋♥
And you must be the son of a bitch everyone's looking for.
其余的不在这里
The press ain't here.
法国33啤酒
看看那边
Check over there.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你去死吧
不 该是你去死
No, fuck you.
分头去找
Spread out.
来找我的人
The men who come to me are usually
通常都在寻求某种帮助
looking for help in some way or another.
在你哥哥偷了压币机
After your brother stole the coin press
而你突然跑进城后
and you blew into town,
我就认为你很有可能
I thought there was a decent chance
走进我的门
you'd walk through my door.
对了 节哀顺变
My condolences, by the way.
你对我了解多少 温斯顿
What do you know about me, Winston?
听说你有一支军队
Well, people say you have an army.
而且不像城里的其他玩家
And unlike every other player in this town,
你不受科马克的控制
you are not under Cormac's thumb.
现在我需要知道你的收费标准
Now I just need to know, what is your going rate,
以及多快能开工
and how soon can you start?
我以为你是聪明人 应该知道我不做金钱交易
I thought you'd be smart enough to know that I don't deal in dollars.
这样我才能保持独♥立♥ 不受科马克这种人的控制
It's how I maintain independence from men like Cormac.
好吧 我手头资源丰富 告诉我你要什么
All right, well, I'm very resourceful. Tell me what you need.
爱
Love.
爱
Love?
我称为“我的羊群”的那些人
The men I call my flock,
你每天都从他们身边走过
you walk by them on the street every day,
却从未注意到他们的存在
never noticing,
他们就像隐形人
invisible...
没有自我价值感
no self-worth.
但如果你收留他们
But you take those same men
人道地对待他们
and give them back their humanity,
你知道他们会给你什么回报吗
do you know what they give you in return?
什么
What's that?
一切
Everything.
现在 虽然依旧是隐形
And now that same invisibility...
他们却能欣然接受
they embrace it
因为他们不再需要你看到他们
because they no longer need you to see them
因为... -他们看到了自己
because... They see themselves.
爱
Love.
你明白吗
Can you dig it?
我出生在有钱人家
I was born from rich folks.
没要他们的钱 也不要你的
Didn't want their money. Don't want yours.
每当有人来求助时 我都只有一个要求
When a man comes to needing help, I only have one requirement.
他们必须告诉我他们的故事
They have to tell me their story.
我是那个会杀死科马克奥康纳的人
I'm the man who's going to kill Cormac O'Connor.
不
No.
不行
No.
太简单了
It's too easy.
为什么你是那个 会杀死科马克奥康纳的人
Why are you the man who's going to kill Cormac O'Connor?
看来不光是我料到了你会来这里
Your coming here wasn't just predictable to me apparently.
已经有人在处理了
It's being taken care of.
不是吧
你该走了
Time for you to go.
你还没告诉我价钱呢
Well, you... you still haven't told me your price, yet.
一定有什么是你要的
There's got to be something.
我很难收买♥♥吧
Tough to buy for, aren't I?
你要从另一条路离开
You'll be leaving a different way.
他马上下来
He'll be right down.
全能的主在六天内创造了世界
The Almighty made the world in six days
在第七天安息
and rested on the seventh.
高桌给了我们三天的时间
The High Table have given us three days
没有一分钟的休息时间
and not a single minute of rest.
如果我完蛋的话...
Know that if I go down...
我会把你们都拖下水
I'm taking all of you down with me.
明白吗
You understand?
你们的失败使我蒙羞
Your failure humiliates me,
大家都知道 我会怎么对付让我蒙羞的人
and it's no secret what I do to those who humiliate me.
现在出去 我要祈祷
Now get out of here so I can pray.
你们这些人来这个地方 本身就是亵渎
It's a sacrilege, you people even being here in the first place.
你们没突然被圣火吞没真是个奇迹
It's a wonder you don't all burst into flames.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me.
我也希望能帮上忙 先生
I wish I had the answers, sir.
我不是在跟你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
天啊
Jesus!
老天
Oh. Jesus Christ.
温斯顿 对不起
Oh, Winston, sorry.
下次说声“你好”就行了
Simple hello next time, please.
这里发生了什么
What the hell happened here?
不管弗兰基拿走了什么 他都没有归还
Whatever Frankie took, he didn't give it back.
那些混♥蛋♥把这地方翻了个底朝天
Those fuckers tore this place apart looking for it.
我躲了一整天
I've been hiding all day.
请节哀顺变
Sorry about your brother.
干这营生不容易
It's not an easy life.
你有查理的消息吗 -当然没有
Have you heard from Charlie? - Hell no.
事情一升温就跑了 典型的查理
Bailed as soon as things heated up, typical Charlie.
他还欠我直升机的钱
That asshole still owes me money for the helicopter ride.
当然了
Of course he does.
所以我拿了他的野马 以及其他值钱的东西
So I snagged his Mustang and a few other items worth something.
我还有孩子要养
I got a kid to feed.
你没事吧
You good?
嘿 你没事吧 小家伙 -没事
Hey, you all right, chap? I'm good.
我以为你早就走了
Figured you'd be long gone by now.
你找查理做什么
What do you need from Charlie?
我正在组建一个团队
I'm putting a team together,
他总是告诉我他有一个无所不能的人
and he's always told me that he has a guy for everything.
是的 我就是那个人
Yeah, I'm the guy.
天啊
Jesus.
让我搞清楚
So let me get this right.
你连枪都不肯碰
You won't even touch a gun,
但肯碰这些致命的玩意儿
but all this other crazy lethal shit, that's fine?
莱米 “不准带枪”是我爸爸的规定
It was my father's code, Lemmy... no guns.
我帮助建造了这个地方
剧集 | 大陆酒店(2023) | 导航列表