剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
《罪案终结》第五季 第十一集
The Closer S05E11
今天一整天你就准备这种态度吗
Is this gonna be your attitude the whole day?
这可真让人火大
Cause it is really irritating.
除非你还我IPOD和手♥机♥ 否则我不会和你说话
I'm not talking to you until I get my ipod and phone back.
除非你道歉否则没门儿
Well, that's not happening until you apologize.
我向福瑞茨姨夫到过歉了 他也接受了
I apologized to uncle Fritz, and he accepted my apology.
但还未向我道歉
Well, you didn't apologize to me yet,
这又不是什么难事
Which shouldn't be that hard to do
而且你也知道我想听到的话
Considering I told you exactly what I want to hear.
对不起 布兰达阿姨
I'm sorry, aunt brenda,
我不应该在巧克力蛋糕里放大♥麻♥
For drugging you with the pot brownies I made
而且还让福瑞茨叔叔陷入窘境
And for putting uncle Fritz in a terrible position.
我感受不到你的诚意
I'm not feeling it.
算了吧 我才不在乎呢
Oh, my god, forget it. I don't care.
那你最好开始在乎起来
Well, you better care,
因为如果在我眼里
Because if I don't start believing
你还是自私自利不为别人着想
That you've developed a thought in your head
那么爷爷下周来接你时...
Then when grandpa comes to pick you up next week --
小心
Hey, watch out!
他们为什么跑
Why are all these people running?
查理 不要开窗 发生什么事
Charlie, don't open your window! What's happening?
停车场有人开枪
Somebody's shooting in the parking lot!
你知道这是红线区吧
You know you're in the red zone, right?
红线区就是留给警车的
The red zone is for police.
我就是警♥察♥ 头低下
I am the red zone. Keep your head down.
待在车里 低下头
Stay in the ca-- down!
待在车里
Stay in the car.
救命 救命
Help me, please. please, help.
我是警♥察♥ 你叫什么名字
I'm a police officer. What's your name?
杰克
Uh, Jake.
上帝啊 我认为 我中枪了
Oh, god. I-I-I think -- I think I'm shot.
我在流血
I-I'm bleeding.
好的 杰克 别动
Okay, Jake, don't move.
拿着这件毛衣
I want you to take this sweater
压在你的肚子上 行吗
And press it against your belly, okay?
-像这样 -好的
- Like that. - Okay.
好的 你知道是谁向你开枪的吗
Good. Do you know who shot you?
不知道
Uh, no.
是男孩还是女孩
Was it a boy or a girl?
-我觉得是男孩 -好的
- Uh, I-I-I-I think it was a boy. - Okay.
上帝啊 请 请别丢下我
Oh, god, please, please don't leave me!
不要 请不要
No, I -- please, please.
我哪也不去 我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going anywhere.
我只是去确定一下
I just want to make sure
救护车知道你的方位
That the ambulance knows where you are, okay?
好的好的
Okay. okay.
查理 我叫你在车里别出来
Charlie! I told you to wait in the car!
我什么也没听见 所以我想过来看看
I didn't hear anything, so I thought I'd come over here.
我把你的包和电♥话♥带来了
I brought you your -- your bag and your phone.
请打电♥话♥给我妈妈
Hey, someone -- somebody needs to call my mom.
不用担心 不用担心 会有人打给你妈妈的
Don't worry, don't worry. Someone is gonna call your mom.
-不许动 -不用担心
- Freeze! - Don't you worry.
洛杉矶警局副局长强生
Deputy chief Johnson.
这里有两个人 一个死了一个在车下
I've got two down -- one dead and one under the car.
我要你封锁4个街区并且询问
I want a four-block perimeter and field-interview cards
-每个你能拦下的人 -是的 长官
- On every person that you stop. - Yes, ma'am.
-并且让救护车过来 -知道了
- And get that ambulance back here. - Got it.
中尉
Lieutenant.
她母亲名叫 帕特丽霞·伯勒尔
His mother's name is Patricia Burrell.
她是亚洲皇家航♥空♥公♥司♥的空姐
She's a flight attendant for royal asian airlines.
谢谢 警官 请跟我来
Thank you. Officer, come with me.
我跟着杰克一起
I'm riding with Jake.
我想让你带着这位姑娘
I want you to take this young lady
开我的车跟着这辆救护车
And follow the ambulance to the hospital in my car.
你在急诊室等着我
You wait for me in the e.r.,
不能让她离开你的视线 明白了吗
And you don't let her out of your sight, do you understand?
明白 长官
Yes, ma'am.
我就在这里 杰克
Okay, I'm right here, Jake.
我会一路陪着你的
I'm with you the whole way.
我妈妈来了吗
Is -- is my -- is my mom coming?
是的 她会尽快赶来
Yes, she is, just as soon as possible.
不好意思了 把你的毛衣弄脏了
S-sorry about the sweater.
不用担心这个
Don't you worry about that.
我答应你醒来时我会在这里的
I promise I'll be here the minute you wake up.
富林
Flynn.
钥匙 谢谢
Keys. Thank you.
他能挺过来吗
Is he gonna make it?
很难说 坐在这里 不要离开
It's hard to know. Sit there and don't move.
中尉 联♥系♥到杰克的母亲了吗
Lieutenant, did you locate Jake's mother?
我们只知道她正在去河内的路上
Well, we know that she's on the way to hanoi.
我们只是还没联♥系♥到她本人
We just haven't been able to, uh, get in touch with her yet.
医生带走杰克前他说了些什么吗
Did Jake say anything before the doctors took him?
没说
No.
先生们 借一步说话
Gentlemen, can we...
查到被害人的身份了吗
Did you i.d. the victim yet?
是的
Uh, yes. uh...
名字叫托马斯·德里昂
His name is... Tomas Deleon,
17岁
Uh, age 17.
他死的时候带着满满一包毒品
He died with a backpack full of pot.
他是个毒贩
So he's a drug dealer.
看起来是这样
Looks like it.
有可能在手术室的那男孩
So that might make that boy in surgery
是他的顾客
One of his customers.
他们有没有可能是被抢劫了呢
Were they victims of a robbery?
如果这样的话 那抢劫肯定进行得不顺利
Well, if it was, it didn't go very well.
托马斯身上有一大卷纸钞 大多是小面额的
Tomas had a big roll of cash on him, mostly small bills.
还有其他目击者吗
Any other witnesses?
嗯 有的
Um...well, yeah,
几个人说看到有人持枪
A couple of people said they saw someone with a gun.
真的吗 是谁
Really? who?
一个穿棕色裙子的金色卷发女士
A woman in a brown dress with blond curly hair.
太糟糕了
Oh. That's horrible.
也不算很糟
Well, not completely.
有目击者把你描述成
One of the witnesses described you
30出头的样子
As being in your early 30s.
不好意思 先生们 你们有没有看到
Excuse me, gentlemen. Did you see where --
她刚才还在这里的
She was right here.
你有零钱买♥♥苏打水吗
Do you have change for a soda?
我叫你不要乱跑
I told you not to move!
-我得去洗手间 -我不管
- I had to go to the bathroom. - I don't care!
我说让你待在车子里的时候 你就应该待在车里
And when I say stay in the car, I mean stay in the car.
我差点向你开枪
I could have shot you!
-我只是想帮忙而已 -我没让你帮忙
- I was trying to help. - I didn't ask for your help.
-我怎么知道 -你还敢打断我说话
- How was I supposed - Don't you interrupt me!
我得继续工作了
I have to get to work.
看起来你似乎
Since you seem to be
对那男孩很感兴趣
So interested in how this boy is doing,
你可以待着这里
You can stay here with him when
直到他做完手术
he gets out of the surgery
-他醒过来了就给我打电♥话♥ -为什么是我
- Call me the second he wakes up. - Why me?
我给你个机会
I'm giving you the chance
让你为别人着想一下 而不是只想着自己
To show that you can care about someone other than yourself
为那些真正有困难的人着想一下 哪怕就几分钟
For a few minutes, someone with real problems.
坐在这里 想一下你有多幸运
So sit here and think about how lucky you are
你现在能坐在这里 而不是在手术室
That you're out here and not in there.
富林
Flynn.
死者是托马斯·德里昂
Our dead boy is Tomas Deleon.
目击者杰克·伯勒尔
And our eyewitness, Jake Burrell,
现在急诊手术室 可能挺不过来了
Is in emergency surgery and might not make it.
我们必须做好准备可能得不到他的证词
We need to be ready to do this without him.
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表