剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
你确定吗?
At you? are you sure?
是的 我确定
Yes, i'm sure!
这样 刑侦队会告诉你
Okay, f.i.d. is gonna tell you
案发现场没有找到手♥枪♥
That there was no gun found at the crime scene
唯一发现的弹壳是属于9毫米口径的枪
And that the only casings were from a 9-millimeter,
我肯定那子弹会与你的配枪所吻合
And i'm certain that that is gonna match up with your gun.
一定会有枪的 因为他朝我开枪了
There was a gun, because he shot at me.
但在你身后
But there were no bullet impacts
没有子弹冲击痕迹
Behind where you were standing,
也没有射击残留物
and there were no
刑侦队只会认准
As far as f.i.d. is concerned,
你没中弹却枪击一名手无寸铁的男子
You were not fired upon, and you shot an unarmed man.
报摊旁的那具尸体呢?
W-what about the body at the newsstand?
难道就不能证明有枪?
Doesn't that prove that there was a gun?
你百分之两百确定埃里克·维特勒朝你开枪了?
Are you absolutely positive that Erik Whither fired at you?
加布里埃尔警官 不要回答这个问题
Sergeant Gabriel, don't answer that.
-你是谁 -安东尼·门罗
-Who are you? -Anthony Monroe.
通讯部通知了联邦
Communications division notified the union,
我被指派作为你在此次案件中的律师
And i've been assigned as your attorney in this case.
抱歉 来这里花了点时间
Apologize it took me so long to get here,
但所提供的医院地址不对
But there was a mix-up in hospitals.
如果我们可以 我愿意坐下来
If we could, i'd like to sit down
来谈谈今晚的案件
And talk about tonight's events.
听着 门罗先生 我没做错什么
Look, Mr. Monroe, i didn't do anything wrong,
我不需要律师
And i don't want an attorney.
警官 你需要一名律师
Yes, sergeant, you do.
好
Okay.
我有了代表律师
So i have an attorney.
雷德队长
Captain Rehder.
你是大卫·加布里埃尔警官?
Are you sergeant David Gabriel?
是的 我就是
Yes, i am.
作为警官 我本期望你了解
As a sergeant, I would expect you to be familiar with
关于使用配枪的法律法规
the rules and regulations surrounding the use of your firearm.
我知道的
And you would be correct.
那为什么你无视洛杉矶警局法规
Then why did you disregard l.a.p.d. policy
并擅自离开案发现场?
And leave the scene of your action?
我是受到...
I was following a direct --
警官 请保持沉默
Sergeant, please say nothing else.
我想你已经见过你的律师了
I see you've met your counsel,
所以我也不打算问你供词了
So i won't bother asking you for your statement.
但有位警♥察♥带来了呼吸测醉器
But over here, there is this officer with a breathalyzer,
我希望你能立刻测一下
And i would appreciate it if you visited him immediately
以估计你血液中的酒精含量
To assess your blood alcohol level.
如果你不愿意 律师会向你解释
Or if you prefer, your lawyer can explain to you
你不配合所产生的种种不良后果
The long-term consequences of failing to do as i ask.
知道"立刻"是什么意思吗
Do you need help with the word "immediately"?
雷德队长 很高兴终于见到你
Captain Rehder, it is so nice to finally meet you.
有人告诉我加布里埃尔警官
So, i was told that sergeant Gabriel
和受害人都在塞德斯医院
And the victim had been sent to cedars,
可你们全在圣·凯萨琳医疗中心啊
And here you all are at st. catherine's medical center.
我在纳闷
And i was just wondering,
为什么当我跑错了医院
How is it that you happened to be at the right hospital
你却碰巧来对了地方
While i was sent to the wrong one?
早知道的话 我会告诉你的
If i may, i'd like to offer some advice.
调查类似的枪击案
When investigating shootings like this,
我通常都先审犯人而不是我的手下
I question the criminals first before my fellow officers.
作为洛杉矶警局的一员
When i have an unarmed civilian sprayed by bullets
我希望在有市民遭枪击时
From a member of the l.a.p.d.,
我们彼此能合作
I expect cooperation.
它鼓励着我
It encourages me.
既然我在调查者这起枪击案
And if i could offer you some advice --
那我奉劝你一句
While i am investigating this shooting,
控制一下 别让同情心泛滥了
Be careful where you place your sympathies.
局长
"chief."
什么
Excuse me?
控制一下 别让同情心泛滥了 局长
"be careful where you place your sympathies, chief."
你是个队长 也是我的下级
You are a captain and a subordinate officer,
请牢记我的称谓
And you will remember that when addressing me.
队长 明白我的意思了吗
Do i make myself clear, captain?
非常透彻
Perfectly...
局长
Chief.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要去忙了
Got work to do.
凯蒂还好吗
Is kitty okay?!
我貌似听到她吐了
I thought i heard her throwing up!
不是啦
no, no.
没什么 只是有点咳嗽
It's just -- just a little cough.
他很好
He's fine.
是她很好
She's fine.
你确定
Are you sure?
我可以今天就带她去的
I could take her in today instead of tomorrow.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
她把早饭都消灭了
She ate her whole breakfast.
我觉得没必要这么快就去兽医那
I don't want to rush her over to the vet.
我们不用大惊小怪
Let's -- let's not make too much of it.
我得走了
I got to go.
我 我迟到了
Well... i'm late.
我保证我
...i could swear i
不不 我迟到了
... no, i'm late.
我听到了
...i-i heard -
我迟到了
- i'm late.
长官 报告先暂停一下
Let's pause in this report for a moment, commander,
告诉我们你为什么要违反规定
To hear why you ignored policy
让加布里埃尔警官上急救车
And put sergeant Gabriel in an ambulance
而不是等待警车呢
Instead of waiting for the black-and-whites
又让刑侦组跑错了急症室
And then sent f.i.d. to the wrong emergency room.
我以为那些是塞德斯医院的救护人员
I thought the paramedics were going to cedars.
我的错 那天不是我值班
My apologies. i was off-duty.
我空腹喝了几杯酒
I had had several alcoholic beverages on an empty stomach.
长官 你当时可清醒着呢
You didn't seem at all drunk to me, commander.
谢啦
Oh. thanks.
不管怎样
Uh, well, regardless,
埃里克·维特勒情况稳定了
Erik Whither is in stable condition.
加布里埃尔警官已经见过律师了
Sergeant Gabriel has met with his counsel
也做了笔录
And given his statement.
当前唯一的问题
The only thing outstanding
确定人犯是否是卖♥♥报的商户
Is the homicide of a newspaper vendor,
可调查却被禁止了
Which no one has been allowed to investigate.
波普局长 我花了一整晚
Chief pope, i spent the night
去熟悉重案组的办案方式
Familiarizing myself with major crimes --
非常受启发
Really, really impressive.
我觉得
I find no incidents
他们调查这起案件的嫌犯
Where they've investigated the murder
那个报贩不足挂齿
Of a newspaper vendor,
然而向手无寸铁的市民开枪
Whereas the shooting of an unarmed civilian
这样的洛杉矶警官负应当重责
By an l.a.p.d. officer incurs serious liability.
这不能和审人犯相提并论
Well, it can't take priority over homicide.
或许雷德警官正要通知
Perhaps captain Rehder would like to tell
帕索尔先生的家人他被谋杀
Mr. parsall's family that his murder --
强森局长是想
Chief Johnson is trying to combine
将两个案子混为一谈
my officer-involved shooting
不好意思 你是不是打算调查
i'm sorry. are you going to investigation
显而易见的是
...when they are clearly two distinctly
你是不是打算调查
are you going to investigation
这是两个不同的案子
different cases. are
我要优先权 我的调查必须排在第一位
I must go first! my investigation must go first!
这种滥用职权的行为真让人恶心 难以接受
These attempts to pull rank are embarrassing, unacceptable,
而且有妨碍司法的嫌疑
And potentially an obstruction of justice.
我有联邦政♥府♥赋予的责任
I have a federally mandated responsibility
要求对洛杉矶警局的警官
To determine why an l.a.p.d. officer
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表