剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表
I put the date right there, too.
好主意
Good idea.
现在 我该好好向你们解释下
Now, i-i should probably explain
法律上的重大谋杀罪
The felony murder rule to you.
我们不在乎
Oh, we don't care about that.
只要你们抓住那个傻瓜 我们就没事了
As long as you got that fool, we're good.
我饿了
I'm starving.
不 不 你们要知道一下
No, no, no, you really ought to understand
自己对雷金的事所负的责任
About your future responsibility of Reggie Grey
什么责任 我们不要承担任何责任
What responsibility? We didn't agree any responsibility
闭嘴 阿郎索
S-shut up, alonso.
我得吃东西 这个能不能先等等
I got to eat, okay? can't this wait?
我不想拖着你们
I hate to hold you up,
但是 你们真的得知道
But, um... you really should understand
接下来会发生的事
What's gonna happen next,
因为当你们卷入一场抢劫
Because when you're involved in a robbery,
虽然只是试图偷那人的凯迪拉克
Like only trying to steal this man's cadillac,
而有人在这场试图犯罪中被射中
And someone gets shot during that attempt,
不管这个受害人是否就在你们前面
Whether the victim is right in front of you
两个街区以外
Or two blocks away,
如果那个人是死于
If that person dies
你们俩的行为
As a result of your actions,
那就是谋杀
It's murder.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait. wait a minute. wait.
我们不就是目击证人吗
So we're like witnesses now or what?
除非你们决定作证
Only if you decide to testify.
你不是告诉我们要上法庭吧
All right. you're telling me we got to go to co urt?
就是的
I'm afraid so.
但如果你们不想作证 也可以
But you don't have to testify if you don't want to,
这项权利是我给你们的
Because that's a right that you have under the ecause of me
好 别担心
Yeah. don't worry.
你们律师会解释给你们听
Your lawyer will explain it all to you.
等下 律师 我们请不起律师
No, wait. lawyers? we can't afford no lawyers.
我告诉过你们 如果你们请不起律师
I told you, if you can't afford an attorney,
法庭会为你们指定一位
One will be appointed for you.
安立奎·桑多斯和阿郎索·加西亚
Enrique Santos and Alonso Garcia...
等等 到底怎么回事
w-w-wait, what's going on?
你们俩都因为谋杀罪被捕
...you're both under arrest for murder.
你们什么 别碰我 把手放下
What are you doing?! get off me! hands down, too.
你们被传讯的时候就会明白一切
You'll figure it all out by the time you're arraigned.
看着 她要开始活跃了
Looky here. now she's starting to perk up.
如果你俩还饿
Oh, and, uh, if you boys are still hungry,
我们可以给你搞一些腊肠三明治
I'm sure we can rustle you up some bologna sandwiches
和卤蛋
And powdered eggs.
我希望你们喜欢 因为你们要去的地方
And i hope you like them, because where you're going,
后半辈子都得吃它
That's all you're gonna eat for the rest of your lives.
等等 你回来 婊♥子♥
Wait, wait. hey, you get back here, you bitch!
我们没杀人
We didn't kill nobody!
你觉得格雷太太会好起来吗
So, you think mrs. Gray's gonna be okay?
我觉得您定义转移的犯意
I think you defined "transferred intent"
和重大谋杀罪的方式无人能及
And "felony murder" as well as anyone could have.
但让她从悲怆中走出来
Guiding her through the mourning process --
还是我更在行一点
Well, that's more my job than yours.
对 确实没错
Yeah. it's just as well.
孩子被枪杀
Having your child shot dead
只是因为某人在两个街区外想偷车
Because someone was trying to steal a car two blocks away
对我来说也是种可恨的概率
Seems awfully random to me.
我不会那么说的 不说
Oh... i wouldn't say that, no.
拜托别告诉我你认为雷金被杀
Please don't tell me you think that Reggie's murder
是一种上帝的安排
Was, what, part of god's grand design?
上帝的安排
"god's grand design."
出乎我的意外
That's a little bit over my head.
我不相信概率
But i don't believe in random.
但是雷金被杀是没有动机的
But there was no motive in Reggie's death.
如果没有动机 一切就没有意义
And -- and where there's no motive, there's no meaning.
你只认为没有意义
Well, you only think there's no meaning
因为你一直没有找到意义
'cause you're looking for it.
但意义不是你能找到的 强生局长
But meaning isn't something you find, chief Johnson.
是你想要附加的
Something you give
也许从雷金的被杀中看出来
Maybe send out of Reggie's murder
就看我们如何看了
Well, that's up to us.
那你说的是什么意义
So what meaning would you say it had?
我想说的是雷金的死
Well, i'd say that Reggie's death
让我们的社区人意识到该走得更近
Had brought this community closer together,
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
包括邻居们和警♥察♥
Including the neighborhood and the police.
包括你和我
Including you and me.
那可不是你每天都能看到的
Now, that's something you don't see every day.
我不敢相信你也会干
I can't believe you're falling for this.
就是小刷刷而已
What's a little paint, huh?
不会改变什么的
It's not gonna change anything.
明天或者下周
And tomorrow or next week,
这墙又会被画满涂鸦
This wall's gonna be covered in graffiti again.
到时再说了
Well, until then...
剧集 | 罪案终结(2005) | 导航列表